Supernerd's meta-log: Epistane/Havoc

S

supernerd

Awards
Hello. I thought it would be interesting to post composite information from a few logs. Hopefully this will give a good idea of the "average" results that can be expected from a cycle. It's still a work in progress, so feel free to make suggestions. Also, if anyone has a MATLAB script or something to remove all the gay jokes from people's logs, I think compiling this would go a lot faster. :laugh: Without further ado:

Compound: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Brand names: Epistane, Havoc
Number of logs surveyed: 7

Average cycle length: 34 days
Average dosage: 36 mg/day (usually ramped up from 20 mg/day at start)
Max reported dosage: 60 mg/day

Average weight change: +6 lbs (+3.5%)
Average bench change: +20 lbs (+8.1%)
Average squat change: +42 lbs (+18.4%)

Overall effects: Great for lower body strength, moderate upper body strength and mass gains

Most common PCT: Nolva (4), Clomid (2), Torem (1)
Most common sides: Lethargy, Acne, Sore joints, Poor sleep

If this sort of thing is helpful to folks, I may try to do it for a few more compounds and add some more logs to this data.

Last edited:
L

loafy777

Awards
I suppose that the MATLAB request should have come as no surprise with a name like supernerd...

Looks like good information to me. It might be cool to see similar detailed info for the pre- and post- as well (ie. duration, dosing, etc.) Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

S

supernerd

Awards
No problem. Generally, the PCT portion of the logs is less detailed than the on-cycle part, but I am interested to compare gain retention among PH/AAS.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello. I thought it would be interesting to post composite information from a few logs. Hopefully this will give a good idea of the "average" results that can be expected from a cycle. It's still a work in progress, so feel free to make suggestions. Also, if anyone has a MATLAB script or something to remove all the gay jokes from people's logs, I think compiling this would go a lot faster. :laugh: Without further ado:

Compound: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Brand names: Epistane, Havoc
Number of logs surveyed: 5

Average cycle length: 33 days
Average dosage: 36 mg/day (usually ramped up from 20 mg/day at start)
Max reported dosage: 60 mg/day

Average weight change: +6 lbs (+3.45%)
Average bench change: +20 lbs (+8.06%)
Average squat change: +42 lbs (+14.82%)

Overall effects: Great for lower body strength, moderate upper body strength and mass gains

Most common PCT: Nolva (3), Clomid (1), Torem (1)
Most common sides: Lethargy, Acne, Sore joints, Poor sleep

If this sort of thing is helpful to folks, I may try to do it for a few more compounds and add some more logs to this data.
Wow lol well researched bro nice job