Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Honestly bro, I dot care what my scale says. I go by the mirror and I am always measuring myself. As long as I keep getting bigger I could careless of the scale said 220 or 240.
    I hear ya bro, I'm just so stoked for my cycle. N the pump in the gym is so good. This ain't my first cycle. So I hope that adding deca will yield just as much progression as far as results as my last or first cycle.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Day 12
    I'm frustrated today as I stepped on the scale at only 206lbs. I know based on previous cycles that it took some time to start gaining weight but once I did it was something outrageous. Like 5-7 lb gain a week. I'm hoping to accomplish that next week as I will be going into week 3.
    Tonight or tomorrow I will be mixing my hcg to get it ready for Sunday night. Should be a simple process. Going to mix 5000 iu. And that should last majority of my cycle in the fridge. I do have extra hcg as well.
    My diet has been good. I guess the good thing about my long work days is I'm up from 5 am to about 10 pm. This gives me plenty of time to eat many meals to get my nutrition for the day.
    I ordered optimum casein protein. I got a good deal on it. As I mentioned before I already picked up Bsn syntha 6. Additionally I ordered muscle pharm amino1. Should be a good supplement. I'll let you guys know what I think of these in a week or so.
    Tonight is time to kill legs and abs. My pin surprisingly does not feel to bad. Yesterday my left quad pin must have hit a weird spot as it bled more than normal.
    Other than my frustration over my weight. I feel and look good. Definitely more full and vascular looking. Especially when I feel the pump. I am very much enjoying the feeling in the gym.
    Gunna keep it short n sweet. I'm working. Thanks guys. I'll put up an extensive post tomorrow night.
    Man don't sweat it about the weight. Your running long esters so they usually take around 4 weeks or so to get stable and start really working their magic! I remember pinning my quad, stuck the needle in, aspirated, injected then when I pulled out blood shot out over a foot! By the time I managed to get a swap on it my lounge looked like a murder scene lol!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Man don't sweat it about the weight. Your running long esters so they usually take around 4 weeks or so to get stable and start really working their magic! I remember pinning my quad, stuck the needle in, aspirated, injected then when I pulled out blood shot out over a foot! By the time I managed to get a swap on it my lounge looked like a murder scene lol!
    Thanks man. Ya Ive decided not to step on the scale until end of week 3. As much as I desire to be 220-240lbs I still am lookin good. I'm definitely noticing people turning their heads at the gym. I'm swelling up fast. My girl noticed, and people have made remarks about my increase in size. Switched it up last night to match a buddies routine. I did shoulders instead of legs last night. I'll be hitting legs and abs tonight.
    And by the was the casein protein I bought... Yuck... Haha. Imma have to force these down. Syntha 6 peanut butter chocolate is really good tasting tho. And I also love the amino1 by MuscPharm. I think I got like a cherry lime flavor. Best tasting I have ever had. Seriously if u guys like amino powders. Buy this ****.
    Not going to squat tonight as my knee is acting up. But I'll manage to have a workout like I haven't had in a while. The pump like I said is amazing. When I grab the weights look in the mirror. Veins pop out even in my upper chest and shoulders. Like I've never seen before. Just bulging. So far 2 weeks near complete and I'm loving it...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks man. Ya Ive decided not to step on the scale until end of week 3. As much as I desire to be 220-240lbs I still am lookin good. I'm definitely noticing people turning their heads at the gym. I'm swelling up fast. My girl noticed, and people have made remarks about my increase in size. Switched it up last night to match a buddies routine. I did shoulders instead of legs last night. I'll be hitting legs and abs tonight.
    And by the was the casein protein I bought... Yuck... Haha. Imma have to force these down. Syntha 6 peanut butter chocolate is really good tasting tho. And I also love the amino1 by MuscPharm. I think I got like a cherry lime flavor. Best tasting I have ever had. Seriously if u guys like amino powders. Buy this ****.
    Not going to squat tonight as my knee is acting up. But I'll manage to have a workout like I haven't had in a while. The pump like I said is amazing. When I grab the weights look in the mirror. Veins pop out even in my upper chest and shoulders. Like I've never seen before. Just bulging. So far 2 weeks near complete and I'm loving it...
    Haha I told you bro casein is disgusting the only decent tasting one is by optimum nutrrion
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In on this.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    In on this.
    Awesome!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just a suggestion so don't take it wrong. And I'm actually surprised no one else has suggested this (unless I missed it) You may want to look into running your Deca longer. IMO 10 weeks isn't near long enough. Most suggest 12-16 weeks on Deca. Like I said bro just a suggestion.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Just a suggestion so don't take it wrong. And I'm actually surprised no one else has suggested this (unless I missed it) You may want to look into running your Deca longer. IMO 10 weeks isn't near long enough. Most suggest 12-16 weeks on Deca. Like I said bro just a suggestion.
    Dude I totally welcome anyone opinion. Yes in the beginning I was going to run deca 10 weeks. I now plan on running deca 12 weeks and test 14. I have enough supplies. I thought I posted that but I now believe it was in a post from my mobile that froze in the process. I lost everything I wrote. I will also be going on a cruise now right after Christmas. So I am scheduling my last pin right before I leave. I had originally not planned this vaca but my mom wants to take the family, and I certainly will take a free cruise. Plus, perfect timing. I'll be jacked. Now I just have to find a way of taking exemestane with me so I can continue the AI until I come back for PCT.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

Dude I totally welcome anyone opinion. Yes in the beginning I was going to run deca 10 weeks. I now plan on running deca 12 weeks and test 14. I have enough supplies. I thought I posted that but I now believe it was in a post from my mobile that froze in the process. I lost everything I wrote. I will also be going on a cruise now right after Christmas. So I am scheduling my last pin right before I leave. I had originally not planned this vaca but my mom wants to take the family, and I certainly will take a free cruise. Plus, perfect timing. I'll be jacked. Now I just have to find a way of taking exemestane with me so I can continue the AI until I come back for PCT.
    Shouldn't be a problem. They aren't drugs dogs could sniff out and just throw them I a bag wit all your multivitamins.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 13

Legs and abs today. As I mentioned before, my knee is bad. It bothered me a little today but I was able to work through it and get a good pump in my legs.

10 minute warm up on eliptical

Hack Squat
    180 lbs/1set/14 reps
    270 lbs/2set/10 reps
    320 lbs/1set/9 reps
    Lunges
    70 lbs/1set/14 reps
    80 lbs/1set/10 reps
    90 lbs/2set/6-7 reps
    calf raise
    170 lbs/1set/12 reps
    180 lbs/1set/10 reps
    210 lbs/2sets/6-7 reps
    seated calf raise
    135 lbs/3sets/10 reps
    leg extension
    190/2sets/10-12
    210/2sets/10
    leg curl
    stacked the machine 2 sets
    190lbs/3rd set/9 reps
    I am missing one machine, next time Ill have to remember to get the name...

I also squeezed in 25 minutes of various ab exercises. Which I am glad cause I have not hit abs in like 4-5 days and I have been trying to do them almost every other day.

Tonight I mixed my hcg. Broke the ampule open, and it did not break clean.. I had to fish two glass pieces laying on top of the hcg. I would do that.... after that tho, I think i got everything mixed and in the fridge without any pieces of glass mixed in my solution. This 5000 iu should last me 10 weeks. I have 10000 iu in stock on top of that. I am thinking I should do the first hcg shot tomorrow night. Monday begins week 3. 250iu 2x per week. Does anyone know if hcg will effect my appetite... I heard this once and am just thinking Ill have to cram food down... not that im not already doing that.

My strength is getting better everyday. And every time I look in the mirror I see myself filling out. I think Ill do progress pictures every 4 weeks. So 2 more weeks you guys can see what i look like. I also am finding myself training at LEAST 6 days a week. Hitting most the body twice a week. I think its time for me to sleep guys... peace
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Jut wondering what everyone thought. Should I pin 250iu hcg tonight? I'm on day 14.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

Jut wondering what everyone thought. Should I pin 250iu hcg tonight? I'm on day 14.
    I've never run hcg before but if I did I would probably start a week 3 or 4. 2 weeks in seems kind of too soon.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

I've never run hcg before but if I did I would probably start a week 3 or 4. 2 weeks in seems kind of too soon.
    Ya, I also feel its too early still. I guess I'll wait another 3 or 7 days. That would line my hcg shot the night before my test/deca.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%

You can pin it on the same night as your test. Get all your shots in on the same day. Easier to remember
    Purus labs Rep
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 15
    Beginning of week three. Getting massive and feeling strong! My last cycle I was bench pressing 260 for 10 reps. After I came off it dropped to 225 full sets. Maybe 10-15 lbs more on a good day but anyway... Today I benched
    225x10
    245x10
    265x8
    Since cycle start I would say a 20-30 lbs increase in strength would be safe to say where I'm at.
    My point is I'm feeling good. I'm noticing my shirts getting shorter. And my leg game isn't exactly where I want it to be, but much improved since I believe my legs could be larger to make my body more balanced.
    I alternate quads to pin. Today's went no problem. I'm taking anadrol about 12 hours apart in 50 mg doses.
    Libido is still there for sure. Thinking I may post progress pics every 4 weeks. I think I have blown up for sure and have much ahead but I would like your critique on any areas you guys may think are lacking.
    As far as any sides... I sweat a friggin' lot at night. People talk about having a "hard time" on deca. I don't think I know exactly what they are talkin about. Which is a good thing but I have a lot of time ahead of me.
    More vascular for sure. Skin feels tight after workouts.
    Tomorrow is back and abs. I'm excited since my schedule is clear for tomorrow. I'll have much time to workout. And with the increase in strength I intend to do some damage tomorrow.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Ok guys I'm a little concerned... My hairline is receding rapidly I literally just realized this. Looks like I'm loosing my hair and fast! Help me out, let me know what's up
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87 View Post
    Ok guys I'm a little concerned... My hairline is receding rapidly I literally just realized this. Looks like I'm loosing my hair and fast! Help me out, let me know what's up
    U may need some finasteride man

Does male pattern baldness run in your family?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

It may be genetic. My father started to go bald even you get than I. I guess that's why I thought I was in the green
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

After sleeping on it tho... Im not as freaked out as last night haha. but I will be stopping my walgreens for a product today lol. Day 16 today and Ill post later how my workout went. Now time to go to the grocery store.. I have nothing in my house!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Get some toco8 bro. It's cheap and it works.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 17
    I am in the middle of week three. And I would say my weight is finally comin up. I know it's how u look that's important to most people. Yet gaining lean weight gives me a satisfaction and makes me feel I'm doin everything right. I started cycle at 204lbs, today I'm 209lbs. Not a lot but I'm happy with it so far.
    Tonight I will be doing my first dose of hcg 250iu. With an insulin needle. And I'll pin all hcg in my delt. I always pin my quad for test/deca due to the 1 1/2 inch needle makes my delts too sore to move around. Quad is basically painless.
    Another night of just insane sweating last night. I think I changed my shirt twice in the middle of the night. Lookin large tho. Libido is still strong. Girl is happy about that. This is my first time running deca. Yet I believe if I am sensitive to any sides they should begin to show by Monday, week 4. Speaking of, does anyone know when prolactin sides typically can become an issue.
    My strength and vascularity are crazy. Never seen myself so ripped. This is something as time goes on I am Fallin more in love with. In fact I am dreaming about competing. I have a ways to go but maybe one year I could step on stage.
    Overall I'm feeling great. As I posted before I noticed my hair thinning out up front. I did some research and I will be trying nizoral shampoo. Hopefully it stops the shedding. I like having hair haha. I do question tho if this cycle made this issue more apparent.
    Tonight is a leg day. I may try squatting depending on how my knee feels. I hope for it to get better as deca is suppost to help this sort of issue (if it is what I think it is). Also plan on stepping up my calf game. Going to go hard as always but definitely try to change up my routine and shock em. I am not one that typically records my workout. But for the sake of this thread I will begin to write everything down so I can report my workouts without error. I think it's time right now that things will get interesting. I will be buying wraps for my knees soon. I hope it will ease the pain in my knees.
    Additionally I suppost to have 10 cc in each vial. Looks like in 5 shots I definitely took down more than half the vial. So well see what it stretches out to. No worries tho. I have plennnnntyyyy.
    Tomorrow I will post my leg workout, as well as yet another accurate example of my diet. I feel posting my diet is not necessary too often as it is very repetitive.
    I also think I will start to cover myself up more at the gym. Call me crazy but I feel people who have seen me in the gym and friends for a long time are noticing something's up.my gains in definition are just too large and too fast. Don't get me wrong I like looking at my muscles but I don't want to be asked what I'm on like all the time. Some people don't understand it's not all about the roids. But the work that goes behind it. And how much effort and time of our busy life's people like us take to dedicate ourselves to something we love.
    Now with all that being said I'll call it a day. Check in tomorrow to see my workout and diet!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Day 17
    I am in the middle of week three. And I would say my weight is finally comin up. I know it's how u look that's important to most people. Yet gaining lean weight gives me a satisfaction and makes me feel I'm doin everything right. I started cycle at 204lbs, today I'm 209lbs. Not a lot but I'm happy with it so far.
    Tonight I will be doing my first dose of hcg 250iu. With an insulin needle. And I'll pin all hcg in my delt. I always pin my quad for test/deca due to the 1 1/2 inch needle makes my delts too sore to move around. Quad is basically painless.
    Another night of just insane sweating last night. I think I changed my shirt twice in the middle of the night. Lookin large tho. Libido is still strong. Girl is happy about that. This is my first time running deca. Yet I believe if I am sensitive to any sides they should begin to show by Monday, week 4. Speaking of, does anyone know when prolactin sides typically can become an issue.
    My strength and vascularity are crazy. Never seen myself so ripped. This is something as time goes on I am Fallin more in love with. In fact I am dreaming about competing. I have a ways to go but maybe one year I could step on stage.
    Overall I'm feeling great. As I posted before I noticed my hair thinning out up front. I did some research and I will be trying nizoral shampoo. Hopefully it stops the shedding. I like having hair haha. I do question tho if this cycle made this issue more apparent.
    Tonight is a leg day. I may try squatting depending on how my knee feels. I hope for it to get better as deca is suppost to help this sort of issue (if it is what I think it is). Also plan on stepping up my calf game. Going to go hard as always but definitely try to change up my routine and shock em. I am not one that typically records my workout. But for the sake of this thread I will begin to write everything down so I can report my workouts without error. I think it's time right now that things will get interesting. I will be buying wraps for my knees soon. I hope it will ease the pain in my knees.
    Additionally I suppost to have 10 cc in each vial. Looks like in 5 shots I definitely took down more than half the vial. So well see what it stretches out to. No worries tho. I have plennnnntyyyy.
    Tomorrow I will post my leg workout, as well as yet another accurate example of my diet. I feel posting my diet is not necessary too often as it is very repetitive.
    I also think I will start to cover myself up more at the gym. Call me crazy but I feel people who have seen me in the gym and friends for a long time are noticing something's up.my gains in definition are just too large and too fast. Don't get me wrong I like looking at my muscles but I don't want to be asked what I'm on like all the time. Some people don't understand it's not all about the roids. But the work that goes behind it. And how much effort and time of our busy life's people like us take to dedicate ourselves to something we love.
    Now with all that being said I'll call it a day. Check in tomorrow to see my workout and diet!
    Haha yeah man people think it just happens because your on cycle. They dont know that it still takes hours of training, eating and sleeping properly to get the results! Juice might make it easy but only if you put the work in!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 18
    Today was a bad day for me. I did a normal shoulder warm up. Then began to shoulder press 60lb dumbells. Moved my way on up to 80lbs and during that set a couple reps in I heard and felt what I thought was a pop in my neck. I continued to workout a little with delt movements but anything with traps just hurt to much after. Now an hour or two later... I can move my head looking left, but not right because it hurts soooo much. Ironically I had something like this happen maybe 5 years ago while I was bench pressing. I am hoping for a simular situation. Because last time I went to the ER and they couldn't find anything serious. I had to call off the rest of my workout about less than half way through. If this hurts for 2-3 days ill consider myself lucky... considering how much pain I feel right now. Now Im not sure exactly what caused this... maybe I went so hard I pulled a muscle in my neck. Maybe I had less than perfect form cause I was struggling. Im not sure. Pretty upset obviously but hopefully It wont hold me back very long... Going to take it easy the rest of the night and continue eating donuts.... nah im just kidding. Later bros
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Day 18
    Today was a bad day for me. I did a normal shoulder warm up. Then began to shoulder press 60lb dumbells. Moved my way on up to 80lbs and during that set a couple reps in I heard and felt what I thought was a pop in my neck. I continued to workout a little with delt movements but anything with traps just hurt to much after. Now an hour or two later... I can move my head looking left, but not right because it hurts soooo much. Ironically I had something like this happen maybe 5 years ago while I was bench pressing. I am hoping for a simular situation. Because last time I went to the ER and they couldn't find anything serious. I had to call off the rest of my workout about less than half way through. If this hurts for 2-3 days ill consider myself lucky... considering how much pain I feel right now. Now Im not sure exactly what caused this... maybe I went so hard I pulled a muscle in my neck. Maybe I had less than perfect form cause I was struggling. Im not sure. Pretty upset obviously but hopefully It wont hold me back very long... Going to take it easy the rest of the night and continue eating donuts.... nah im just kidding. Later bros
    That's too bad bro injuries suck big time. My last cycle was riddled with injuries!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

Day 18
    The same thing happened to me when I was doing standing military presses. It was like a sharp kink in my neck/trap area that lasted a couple weeks.

Go get a nec massage like 2 times a week, that's the only thing that seemed to help me
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Besides the injury. Sittin pretty in week 3... : )

Name:  image-2277356042.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  475.1 KB

Name:  image-1851552812.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  484.5 KB
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

Looking vascular bro! Keep killing it!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%

Yeah buddy, veins looking sweet bro.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Looking lean and vascular man!!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Thank you guys! I always enjoy your comments and welcome any critique!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 19
    Neck is better than yesterday. Less pain, more movement. I also am back up to 210lbs. Will take off tonight... I feel I could go lift but not gunna chance it with my neck. I'll rest up and hit it hard tomorrow hopefully. This s*** is full throttle now boys!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 20
    Got back in the gym today. Shoulder seems almost not to be a problem. makes me feel I pinched a nerve, not sure... Anyway today was a test day for my injury. I did hit abs for about an hour real hard. And since I didn't want to put a lot of stress on the shoulder I did forearms, biceps, triceps, and calves. Today's wake up weight was 211lbs. So far I haven't gained as much as desired but most all of my weight was gained in this last week (week 3), so like I said before... full throttle. The pump in the arms today made them feel like they were going to explode. I don't seem to be retaining too much water either. You can take a look at the pics I posted a day or two ago. I've seen others post pictures of their food through out the day... Ill be doing that soon. Tomorrow I will get more in depth with my workout. Today my shoulder held up well so tomorrow or monday, back to the heavy lifting. Tomorrow I will increase to a gallon and a half a day of water. I feel one gallon is not enough as I easily drink it maybe 75% thru the day. Keeping caber and letro at bay. Taking exemestane 12mg EOD. Anadrol 100mg ED for eight more days. HCG 250iu has begun the night before my test and deca shot, twice a week. Tudca as recommended. 3g Fish oil, multi... and I recommend muscle pharm amino 1. Taste awesome. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know I think my shoulder will be ok. I will continue to be careful through out the next few days.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

Day 20
    Got back in the gym today. Shoulder seems almost not to be a problem. makes me feel I pinched a nerve, not sure... Anyway today was a test day for my injury. I did hit abs for about an hour real hard. And since I didn't want to put a lot of stress on the shoulder I did forearms, biceps, triceps, and calves. Today's wake up weight was 211lbs. So far I haven't gained as much as desired but most all of my weight was gained in this last week (week 3), so like I said before... full throttle. The pump in the arms today made them feel like they were going to explode. I don't seem to be retaining too much water either. You can take a look at the pics I posted a day or two ago. I've seen others post pictures of their food through out the day... Ill be doing that soon. Tomorrow I will get more in depth with my workout. Today my shoulder held up well so tomorrow or monday, back to the heavy lifting. Tomorrow I will increase to a gallon and a half a day of water. I feel one gallon is not enough as I easily drink it maybe 75% thru the day. Keeping caber and letro at bay. Taking exemestane 12mg EOD. Anadrol 100mg ED for eight more days. HCG 250iu has begun the night before my test and deca shot, twice a week. Tudca as recommended. 3g Fish oil, multi... and I recommend muscle pharm amino 1. Taste awesome. Anyway just wanted to let you guys know I think my shoulder will be ok. I will continue to be careful through out the next few days.
    Keep it going bro you are going to kill this sh*t!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 21 (end of week 3)

Think it was a pinched nerve the other day. Only a couple days later I would say I am fine.

Warm up some light shoulder movements and 135lbs bench press for a couple sets

Bench press
    225x10
    245x10
    265x7
    265x6

Weighted dips
    90x12
    90x10
    90x10
    and wide grip
    90x10
    90x8

Incline barbell bench press
    185x10
    185x10
    185x6
    155x12

Pec. deck (fly)
    stacked once again i think like 200lbs
    12 reps
    10 reps
    8 reps
    170x10

Decline
    225x8
    225x8
    185x11

Tri push down, reverse grip tri pull down, skull crushers
    circut in order with no more than 30 second rest
    (was going for a big pump, lighter to medium weight, 3 rounds, lot of reps- I did arms yesterday when I "tested" my shoulder)

close grip dumbell press with palms in and dumbells together
    65x10
    65x10
    65x8

Machine seated bench press
    Drop sets
    190x8 \
    150x8 x2
    110x8 /

Weight 211lbs

250iu hcg tonight after my workout (pin T/D tomorrow)
    I have noticed my size is improving rapidly, I am a little bloated. I can see a little water retention and the only thing that I think is bad about it is my abs have become less defined. All is going well. I am able to sleep. Sometimes I still sweat a lot at night but whatev... the woman complains about how the bed smells haha!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

Day 21 (end of week 3)

Think it was a pinched nerve the other day. Only a couple days later I would say I am fine.

Warm up some light shoulder movements and 135lbs bench press for a couple sets

Bench press
    225x10
    245x10
    265x7
    265x6

Weighted dips
    90x12
    90x10
    90x10
    and wide grip
    90x10
    90x8

Incline barbell bench press
    185x10
    185x10
    185x6
    155x12

Pec. deck (fly)
    stacked once again i think like 200lbs
    12 reps
    10 reps
    8 reps
    170x10

Decline
    225x8
    225x8
    185x11

Tri push down, reverse grip tri pull down, skull crushers
    circut in order with no more than 30 second rest
    (was going for a big pump, lighter to medium weight, 3 rounds, lot of reps- I did arms yesterday when I "tested" my shoulder)

close grip dumbell press with palms in and dumbells together
    65x10
    65x10
    65x8

Machine seated bench press
    Drop sets
    190x8 \
    150x8 x2
    110x8 /

Weight 211lbs

250iu hcg tonight after my workout (pin T/D tomorrow)
    I have noticed my size is improving rapidly, I am a little bloated. I can see a little water retention and the only thing that I think is bad about it is my abs have become less defined. All is going well. I am able to sleep. Sometimes I still sweat a lot at night but whatev... the woman complains about how the bed smells haha!
    Good to hear you are doing better now. Steroids make me pour sweat at night, I wake up soaked and my girl complains the bed stinks too! I need new sheets lol
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 23
    Yesterday was my 7th shot of test e/deca. This is also the last week I will be taking anadrol. In total I will have taken anadrol for 28 days. I slept in today, I woke up at 10 am. I've worked almost 60 hours last week so it was much needed rest since I don't really allow myself to miss a workout.

10 am- gainer protein shake 85 carbs, 60 g protein, 650 cal. (8 oz skim milk)

10:45- sliced apple with reduced fat peanut butter, 6 large strawberries, hand full of sliced pineapple

11:45- turkey burger, whole grain wheat bread, sliced tomato, and lettuce

1 pm- workout

2:45- syntha 6 protein shake, one fat A** scoop with 8 oz skim milk

3:30- 1 1/2 cup "go lean cereal", 1 Low fat yogurt

4:30- estimated 10 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 sweet potato

6- got the girl making chicken and ground beef tacos with refried beans, cheese, salsa, wheat soft shell (when she cooks I usually eat whatever she wants to cook) small salad with dinner.. I always use fat free dressing

8:30- 6-8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 sweet potato

10- Casein protein shake

Through out my day I snack on peanuts and granola a lot. I left those out because sometimes I have em sometimes I don't. This is an accurate outline however of my diet today. Since today is my day off work I am not able to consume as much food as I would like due to the sleeping in. On work days I will have my first dose of nutrition about 5:15 am, and my last approximately 10pm. On these kind of days I typically try to eat 2 lbs of meat (chicken, Fish, red meat, turkey)

Today was a benchmark in my cycle, a big success. As I've mentioned before my right knee has not allowed me to squat because of severe pain. Today during my leg workout I decided to test out my squatting which in the past has been a mistake because after I feel the pain it pretty much ruins the rest of the workout. However, I have read that deca can actually help with joint pain by lubricating them with water. Today when I was squatting I had absolutely NO pain. I am blown away guys. This has been a big issue for me and even though 2-3 plates isn't considered heavy weight in my book it felt great to be under the bar squatting again. Next time I'll try squatting 315 for a set of 10. Now some of you may think thats light weight but honestly if you felt my knee pain before... this is huge for me because I have NEVER been able to build by legs or strength from squatting and now I may be able to.

My blood pressure an hour or two after workout was 139/73 pulse 81

I would like your input as well on how much fish oil you take daily. I currently take only 3g a day and read in another log someone taking 10g daily!
    Continuing with 100 mg anadrol, 250iu hcg 2x week, Tudca 3 caps daily, exemestane 12 mg EOD. Again keeping letro and caber at bay. No sides where they are needed. I would say the two strongest sides I am experiencing are the sweating at night and some achne on my forehead and one blemish that has been on my back for a week now. Big ass red mark, haha, trying to cover that up for the time being.

In the beginning of this week (week 4) I feel pretty good. My strength is getting better every day. I look crazy vascular when I hold weights, and when I look at my self in the mirror my quads are getting bulky like they never have been, and week by week I feel I can flex my lats out wider. Im having a good time in my cycle.

Quck story... I woke up for work yesterday, opened my drawer with all my stuff. Took my morning dose of anadrol and when I look back down... I see the envelope I have at the bottom of my drawer is wet! I paniced haha my heart was racing I rummage through the drawer to find my mixed test/deca to be ok but the vial of Test E to end my cycle broke in my drawer! I was upset and thought I ruined my cycle.... It was a terrible day. I was craby in a bad mood and all. However, I am able to pick up some more which was my biggest worry obviously. Thought you guys would enjoy that story. Had me all mentally fudged up that day haha.

Going to go back to the gym tonight to kill some abs. I feel I have a decent body but if I ever want to step on stage I gotta step up my core. I can see my six pack but I want it bulging and defined as I feel I have lots of room for improvement. Thanks for checkin in guys I really do appreciate it every time! Ill get up a workout layout shortly. Just bought my journal an hour ago and that will be for not only keeping record of my workouts but diet as well. I want to get more serious than I have ever been and I am the kinda person that needs that structure to layout my success. Thanks again bros for taking the time!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

Day 23
    Yesterday was my 7th shot of test e/deca. This is also the last week I will be taking anadrol. In total I will have taken anadrol for 28 days. I slept in today, I woke up at 10 am. I've worked almost 60 hours last week so it was much needed rest since I don't really allow myself to miss a workout.

10 am- gainer protein shake 85 carbs, 60 g protein, 650 cal. (8 oz skim milk)

10:45- sliced apple with reduced fat peanut butter, 6 large strawberries, hand full of sliced pineapple

11:45- turkey burger, whole grain wheat bread, sliced tomato, and lettuce

1 pm- workout

2:45- syntha 6 protein shake, one fat A** scoop with 8 oz skim milk

3:30- 1 1/2 cup "go lean cereal", 1 Low fat yogurt

4:30- estimated 10 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 sweet potato

6- got the girl making chicken and ground beef tacos with refried beans, cheese, salsa, wheat soft shell (when she cooks I usually eat whatever she wants to cook) small salad with dinner.. I always use fat free dressing

8:30- 6-8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 sweet potato

10- Casein protein shake

Through out my day I snack on peanuts and granola a lot. I left those out because sometimes I have em sometimes I don't. This is an accurate outline however of my diet today. Since today is my day off work I am not able to consume as much food as I would like due to the sleeping in. On work days I will have my first dose of nutrition about 5:15 am, and my last approximately 10pm. On these kind of days I typically try to eat 2 lbs of meat (chicken, Fish, red meat, turkey)

Today was a benchmark in my cycle, a big success. As I've mentioned before my right knee has not allowed me to squat because of severe pain. Today during my leg workout I decided to test out my squatting which in the past has been a mistake because after I feel the pain it pretty much ruins the rest of the workout. However, I have read that deca can actually help with joint pain by lubricating them with water. Today when I was squatting I had absolutely NO pain. I am blown away guys. This has been a big issue for me and even though 2-3 plates isn't considered heavy weight in my book it felt great to be under the bar squatting again. Next time I'll try squatting 315 for a set of 10. Now some of you may think thats light weight but honestly if you felt my knee pain before... this is huge for me because I have NEVER been able to build by legs or strength from squatting and now I may be able to.

My blood pressure an hour or two after workout was 139/73 pulse 81

I would like your input as well on how much fish oil you take daily. I currently take only 3g a day and read in another log someone taking 10g daily!
    Continuing with 100 mg anadrol, 250iu hcg 2x week, Tudca 3 caps daily, exemestane 12 mg EOD. Again keeping letro and caber at bay. No sides where they are needed. I would say the two strongest sides I am experiencing are the sweating at night and some achne on my forehead and one blemish that has been on my back for a week now. Big ass red mark, haha, trying to cover that up for the time being.

In the beginning of this week (week 4) I feel pretty good. My strength is getting better every day. I look crazy vascular when I hold weights, and when I look at my self in the mirror my quads are getting bulky like they never have been, and week by week I feel I can flex my lats out wider. Im having a good time in my cycle.

Quck story... I woke up for work yesterday, opened my drawer with all my stuff. Took my morning dose of anadrol and when I look back down... I see the envelope I have at the bottom of my drawer is wet! I paniced haha my heart was racing I rummage through the drawer to find my mixed test/deca to be ok but the vial of Test E to end my cycle broke in my drawer! I was upset and thought I ruined my cycle.... It was a terrible day. I was craby in a bad mood and all. However, I am able to pick up some more which was my biggest worry obviously. Thought you guys would enjoy that story. Had me all mentally fudged up that day haha.

Going to go back to the gym tonight to kill some abs. I feel I have a decent body but if I ever want to step on stage I gotta step up my core. I can see my six pack but I want it bulging and defined as I feel I have lots of room for improvement. Thanks for checkin in guys I really do appreciate it every time! Ill get up a workout layout shortly. Just bought my journal an hour ago and that will be for not only keeping record of my workouts but diet as well. I want to get more serious than I have ever been and I am the kinda person that needs that structure to layout my success. Thanks again bros for taking the time!
    Depends on your goals, when I do a recomp diet the is carb restricted I increase my fat intake and ill take about 15g of fish oil. I would say take 1g per percentage of Body fat you have.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 25

Today was chest, exploded in strength.
    bench press
    135 2 sets warm up
    225x11
    275x8
    295x4
    245x10

Incline DB
    80x10
    90x10
    95x10

Weighted Dips
    90x12
    90x10
    (wide grip)
    90x10

For the sake of being brief Im posting just a few (today I know Im getting stronger because I would not normally be able to handle 295 for more than a couple reps. basically I had never tried 295 so it is a weight I am unfamiliar with. With doing 4 reps I was happy. Last time I weighed myself a day or two ago.. 212lbs. (+8lbs).

My diet today so far (7pm... still have about 3 hours). This is some stuff I am currently keeping track of.
    Fat 32g
    Sodium 2,480mg
    Carbs 304g
    protein 251g

I have gained a large amount of mass... I am very vascular and not showing much bloat. I am staying on top of exemestane at least EOD. Ill be honest, I have forgotten sometimes if I took it the day before so a few times I have taken that day and tried to keep track from then on. Now I am writing this down on a calendar.

At the end of this week I will be 1/3 through my cycle. I have still so much ahead. Looking forward to the huge strength gains I foresee. I already have upped the weight a decent amount.

HCG 250iu wed/sun
    Test 250/deca200 mon/thur
    exemestane 12mg EOD
    Anadrol 50- 100mg ED (ending this week)

5g fish oil ED
    1000mg TUDCA ED for liver

Really looking forward to legs in 2 day because I was able to squat last time. And nearly 5 weeks in I gotta believe its full blast... my arms hurt and felt like they were going to explode pushing that weight.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Day 28

214lbs (+10lbs)

Took a rest yesterday. I took a rest because I had to. The day before I worked my biceps so much they haven't been this sore in a long time. Tonight I will do legs and update as well after. I haven't updated in the last couple days so I'm hoping to induce some more action on this thread.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

10lb is solid bro!feeling the deca yet or if it still a little too soon?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please Rate/Critique my Deca/Test C/T3 Cycle!
    By Krypt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 11:16 AM
  2. Help guide me on my deca/test 8 week cycle please.
    By RayLGanske in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 12:14 PM
  3. my 1st Test E cycle
    By aquarius23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:32 AM
  4. help for my deca/test cycle
    By juicey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:19 PM
  5. Deca/test En Cycle