My Deca/test e cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    $59 before taxes and shipping. Think I will get in on that. That's a steal bro
    I recommend banana creme or double choc.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

I recommend banana creme or double choc.
    Was hoping you would recommend one. Banana cram sounds yummy.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

Thanks for the advise. Yes, I been wanting to try BSN syntha 6. I'll pick that up tonight. I will look at the casein protein as well and pick it up if the price is right. Although don't get me wrong I did like the gainer by pro complex it was something like 65$ for 10 lbs which I don't think is that bad, but I have had like 4 consecutive bags and it's time to change.
    Try the Dorian Yates tempro for your casein man it tastes good!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Try the Dorian Yates tempro for your casein man it tastes good!
    Awesome thats one I haven't seen. Ill take a look

Alright DAY 10:

Got back from the gym. Chest/triceps today. F***in pumped in the gym. This is the first day I can say ****s kicking in. I had a pump that made my chest just bursting. I did push more weight than normal today, and I think I'm looking real good. My workout looked something like this...

Incline barbell
    Just the bar- 1 set 20 reps
    135 lbs- 2nd set 12 reps
    185- 2x10, 1 set maybe 8 reps

Dumbell flat bench
    90lbs- 1x10
    100lbs 1x10
    110lbs 1x9

Decline barbell
    225lbs- 2x10
    245lbs 1x8

Weighted Dips
    75-90 lbs 2x10-12
    1x9

Fly
    stacked the machine for 3 sets... nuf said haha
    tricep pull down
    3x10

overhead extension
    80lbs- 3x10

reverse tricep pull down
    3x10
    Close grip dumbell press
    (holding my palms facing each other, pressing each dumbell together and pressing)
    60lbs 1x10
    70lbs 1x10
    80lbs 1x7

I believe that covered all my workout. I may be missing one. Took an hour and a half about maybe 1hr 45mins. took my blood pressure and off the top of my head it was like 111/70 with a pulse of 80... maybe I should take it again haha. And my weight... 208lbs. I would say my official weight at the beginning of cycle was 204lbs. I expect to be over 210lbs in 3-4days.

When I got home from my workout my skin felt so tight, especially on my chest and nipples... Not sure if I remember this last time. Felt so tight, i thought for a little I felt my nips burning but maybe I may be a little paranoid.

And I appreciate the help choosing proteins, I went with BSN Syntha 6 and tomorrow Ill be picking up the other (haven't decided which casein yet). so far I am very happy with my cycle overall. Today was a benchmark, Im beginning to feel a pump that reminds me how great it feels. I will be mixing my hcg tomorrow. I intend on pining the night before my test shot, sunday and wednesday. 250iu 2x a week. This will begin this weekend which will be the beginning of week 3. I have yet to hear if I am able to mix in the ampule. Hoping someone will help me out here. otherwise, i just gunna break the ampule, inject 1cc inside the broken ampule, swish it around, draw it up and put it in my sterile vail with 9 more cc bac water... cool?

Thanks guys

5. Just found an article that said when I break the ampule, I can mix 1 cc directly in that ampule. Glad I figured this out. First time using hcg, I was stressin.... Stoked for back today. I usually do 35 lb weighted pull ups. Today I just gunna throw on a 45 plate and see what happens. Got a lot of sleep last night. Im off work today. So later after my workout I will put an update up. Its Thursday! Time to go pin some more test/teca...
    •   

6. Test/Deca**

7. Day 12
    I'm frustrated today as I stepped on the scale at only 206lbs. I know based on previous cycles that it took some time to start gaining weight but once I did it was something outrageous. Like 5-7 lb gain a week. I'm hoping to accomplish that next week as I will be going into week 3.
    Tonight or tomorrow I will be mixing my hcg to get it ready for Sunday night. Should be a simple process. Going to mix 5000 iu. And that should last majority of my cycle in the fridge. I do have extra hcg as well.
    My diet has been good. I guess the good thing about my long work days is I'm up from 5 am to about 10 pm. This gives me plenty of time to eat many meals to get my nutrition for the day.
    I ordered optimum casein protein. I got a good deal on it. As I mentioned before I already picked up Bsn syntha 6. Additionally I ordered muscle pharm amino1. Should be a good supplement. I'll let you guys know what I think of these in a week or so.
    Tonight is time to kill legs and abs. My pin surprisingly does not feel to bad. Yesterday my left quad pin must have hit a weird spot as it bled more than normal.
    Other than my frustration over my weight. I feel and look good. Definitely more full and vascular looking. Especially when I feel the pump. I am very much enjoying the feeling in the gym.
    Gunna keep it short n sweet. I'm working. Thanks guys. I'll put up an extensive post tomorrow night.

8. Anadrol should blow you up with water man, quick too, what gives?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mkitmethlated
    Anadrol should blow you up with water man, quick too, what gives?
    I have noticed an increase in size. My 12th day of anadrol. Was doing just 50 mg the first five days. Then after I felt it out bumped to 100. Others have commented as well. I just expected anadrol to aggressively increase my weight. I know mostly water, but I will have no problem solidifying that size in the later weeks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

I have noticed an increase in size. My 12th day of anadrol. Was doing just 50 mg the first five days. Then after I felt it out bumped to 100. Others have commented as well. I just expected anadrol to aggressively increase my weight. I know mostly water, but I will have no problem solidifying that size in the later weeks.
    Honestly bro, I dot care what my scale says. I go by the mirror and I am always measuring myself. As long as I keep getting bigger I could careless of the scale said 220 or 240.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

11. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Honestly bro, I dot care what my scale says. I go by the mirror and I am always measuring myself. As long as I keep getting bigger I could careless of the scale said 220 or 240.
    I hear ya bro, I'm just so stoked for my cycle. N the pump in the gym is so good. This ain't my first cycle. So I hope that adding deca will yield just as much progression as far as results as my last or first cycle.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Day 12
    I'm frustrated today as I stepped on the scale at only 206lbs. I know based on previous cycles that it took some time to start gaining weight but once I did it was something outrageous. Like 5-7 lb gain a week. I'm hoping to accomplish that next week as I will be going into week 3.
    Tonight or tomorrow I will be mixing my hcg to get it ready for Sunday night. Should be a simple process. Going to mix 5000 iu. And that should last majority of my cycle in the fridge. I do have extra hcg as well.
    My diet has been good. I guess the good thing about my long work days is I'm up from 5 am to about 10 pm. This gives me plenty of time to eat many meals to get my nutrition for the day.
    I ordered optimum casein protein. I got a good deal on it. As I mentioned before I already picked up Bsn syntha 6. Additionally I ordered muscle pharm amino1. Should be a good supplement. I'll let you guys know what I think of these in a week or so.
    Tonight is time to kill legs and abs. My pin surprisingly does not feel to bad. Yesterday my left quad pin must have hit a weird spot as it bled more than normal.
    Other than my frustration over my weight. I feel and look good. Definitely more full and vascular looking. Especially when I feel the pump. I am very much enjoying the feeling in the gym.
    Gunna keep it short n sweet. I'm working. Thanks guys. I'll put up an extensive post tomorrow night.
    Man don't sweat it about the weight. Your running long esters so they usually take around 4 weeks or so to get stable and start really working their magic! I remember pinning my quad, stuck the needle in, aspirated, injected then when I pulled out blood shot out over a foot! By the time I managed to get a swap on it my lounge looked like a murder scene lol!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Man don't sweat it about the weight. Your running long esters so they usually take around 4 weeks or so to get stable and start really working their magic! I remember pinning my quad, stuck the needle in, aspirated, injected then when I pulled out blood shot out over a foot! By the time I managed to get a swap on it my lounge looked like a murder scene lol!
    Thanks man. Ya Ive decided not to step on the scale until end of week 3. As much as I desire to be 220-240lbs I still am lookin good. I'm definitely noticing people turning their heads at the gym. I'm swelling up fast. My girl noticed, and people have made remarks about my increase in size. Switched it up last night to match a buddies routine. I did shoulders instead of legs last night. I'll be hitting legs and abs tonight.
    And by the was the casein protein I bought... Yuck... Haha. Imma have to force these down. Syntha 6 peanut butter chocolate is really good tasting tho. And I also love the amino1 by MuscPharm. I think I got like a cherry lime flavor. Best tasting I have ever had. Seriously if u guys like amino powders. Buy this ****.
    Not going to squat tonight as my knee is acting up. But I'll manage to have a workout like I haven't had in a while. The pump like I said is amazing. When I grab the weights look in the mirror. Veins pop out even in my upper chest and shoulders. Like I've never seen before. Just bulging. So far 2 weeks near complete and I'm loving it...

14. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

Thanks man. Ya Ive decided not to step on the scale until end of week 3. As much as I desire to be 220-240lbs I still am lookin good. I'm definitely noticing people turning their heads at the gym. I'm swelling up fast. My girl noticed, and people have made remarks about my increase in size. Switched it up last night to match a buddies routine. I did shoulders instead of legs last night. I'll be hitting legs and abs tonight.
    And by the was the casein protein I bought... Yuck... Haha. Imma have to force these down. Syntha 6 peanut butter chocolate is really good tasting tho. And I also love the amino1 by MuscPharm. I think I got like a cherry lime flavor. Best tasting I have ever had. Seriously if u guys like amino powders. Buy this ****.
    Not going to squat tonight as my knee is acting up. But I'll manage to have a workout like I haven't had in a while. The pump like I said is amazing. When I grab the weights look in the mirror. Veins pop out even in my upper chest and shoulders. Like I've never seen before. Just bulging. So far 2 weeks near complete and I'm loving it...
    Haha I told you bro casein is disgusting the only decent tasting one is by optimum nutrrion

15. In on this.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    In on this.
    Awesome!

17. Just a suggestion so don't take it wrong. And I'm actually surprised no one else has suggested this (unless I missed it) You may want to look into running your Deca longer. IMO 10 weeks isn't near long enough. Most suggest 12-16 weeks on Deca. Like I said bro just a suggestion.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Just a suggestion so don't take it wrong. And I'm actually surprised no one else has suggested this (unless I missed it) You may want to look into running your Deca longer. IMO 10 weeks isn't near long enough. Most suggest 12-16 weeks on Deca. Like I said bro just a suggestion.
    Dude I totally welcome anyone opinion. Yes in the beginning I was going to run deca 10 weeks. I now plan on running deca 12 weeks and test 14. I have enough supplies. I thought I posted that but I now believe it was in a post from my mobile that froze in the process. I lost everything I wrote. I will also be going on a cruise now right after Christmas. So I am scheduling my last pin right before I leave. I had originally not planned this vaca but my mom wants to take the family, and I certainly will take a free cruise. Plus, perfect timing. I'll be jacked. Now I just have to find a way of taking exemestane with me so I can continue the AI until I come back for PCT.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

Dude I totally welcome anyone opinion. Yes in the beginning I was going to run deca 10 weeks. I now plan on running deca 12 weeks and test 14. I have enough supplies. I thought I posted that but I now believe it was in a post from my mobile that froze in the process. I lost everything I wrote. I will also be going on a cruise now right after Christmas. So I am scheduling my last pin right before I leave. I had originally not planned this vaca but my mom wants to take the family, and I certainly will take a free cruise. Plus, perfect timing. I'll be jacked. Now I just have to find a way of taking exemestane with me so I can continue the AI until I come back for PCT.
    Shouldn't be a problem. They aren't drugs dogs could sniff out and just throw them I a bag wit all your multivitamins.

20. Day 13

Legs and abs today. As I mentioned before, my knee is bad. It bothered me a little today but I was able to work through it and get a good pump in my legs.

10 minute warm up on eliptical

Hack Squat
    180 lbs/1set/14 reps
    270 lbs/2set/10 reps
    320 lbs/1set/9 reps
    Lunges
    70 lbs/1set/14 reps
    80 lbs/1set/10 reps
    90 lbs/2set/6-7 reps
    calf raise
    170 lbs/1set/12 reps
    180 lbs/1set/10 reps
    210 lbs/2sets/6-7 reps
    seated calf raise
    135 lbs/3sets/10 reps
    leg extension
    190/2sets/10-12
    210/2sets/10
    leg curl
    stacked the machine 2 sets
    190lbs/3rd set/9 reps
    I am missing one machine, next time Ill have to remember to get the name...

I also squeezed in 25 minutes of various ab exercises. Which I am glad cause I have not hit abs in like 4-5 days and I have been trying to do them almost every other day.

Tonight I mixed my hcg. Broke the ampule open, and it did not break clean.. I had to fish two glass pieces laying on top of the hcg. I would do that.... after that tho, I think i got everything mixed and in the fridge without any pieces of glass mixed in my solution. This 5000 iu should last me 10 weeks. I have 10000 iu in stock on top of that. I am thinking I should do the first hcg shot tomorrow night. Monday begins week 3. 250iu 2x per week. Does anyone know if hcg will effect my appetite... I heard this once and am just thinking Ill have to cram food down... not that im not already doing that.

My strength is getting better everyday. And every time I look in the mirror I see myself filling out. I think Ill do progress pictures every 4 weeks. So 2 more weeks you guys can see what i look like. I also am finding myself training at LEAST 6 days a week. Hitting most the body twice a week. I think its time for me to sleep guys... peace

21. Jut wondering what everyone thought. Should I pin 250iu hcg tonight? I'm on day 14.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Jut wondering what everyone thought. Should I pin 250iu hcg tonight? I'm on day 14.
    I've never run hcg before but if I did I would probably start a week 3 or 4. 2 weeks in seems kind of too soon.

23. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

I've never run hcg before but if I did I would probably start a week 3 or 4. 2 weeks in seems kind of too soon.
    Ya, I also feel its too early still. I guess I'll wait another 3 or 7 days. That would line my hcg shot the night before my test/deca.

24. You can pin it on the same night as your test. Get all your shots in on the same day. Easier to remember
    Purus labs Rep

25. Day 15
    Beginning of week three. Getting massive and feeling strong! My last cycle I was bench pressing 260 for 10 reps. After I came off it dropped to 225 full sets. Maybe 10-15 lbs more on a good day but anyway... Today I benched
    225x10
    245x10
    265x8
    Since cycle start I would say a 20-30 lbs increase in strength would be safe to say where I'm at.
    My point is I'm feeling good. I'm noticing my shirts getting shorter. And my leg game isn't exactly where I want it to be, but much improved since I believe my legs could be larger to make my body more balanced.
    I alternate quads to pin. Today's went no problem. I'm taking anadrol about 12 hours apart in 50 mg doses.
    Libido is still there for sure. Thinking I may post progress pics every 4 weeks. I think I have blown up for sure and have much ahead but I would like your critique on any areas you guys may think are lacking.
    As far as any sides... I sweat a friggin' lot at night. People talk about having a "hard time" on deca. I don't think I know exactly what they are talkin about. Which is a good thing but I have a lot of time ahead of me.
    More vascular for sure. Skin feels tight after workouts.
    Tomorrow is back and abs. I'm excited since my schedule is clear for tomorrow. I'll have much time to workout. And with the increase in strength I intend to do some damage tomorrow.

26. Ok guys I'm a little concerned... My hairline is receding rapidly I literally just realized this. Looks like I'm loosing my hair and fast! Help me out, let me know what's up

27. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87 View Post
    Ok guys I'm a little concerned... My hairline is receding rapidly I literally just realized this. Looks like I'm loosing my hair and fast! Help me out, let me know what's up
    U may need some finasteride man

Does male pattern baldness run in your family?

28. It may be genetic. My father started to go bald even you get than I. I guess that's why I thought I was in the green

29. After sleeping on it tho... Im not as freaked out as last night haha. but I will be stopping my walgreens for a product today lol. Day 16 today and Ill post later how my workout went. Now time to go to the grocery store.. I have nothing in my house!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Ok guys I'm a little concerned... My hairline is receding rapidly I literally just realized this. Looks like I'm loosing my hair and fast! Help me out, let me know what's up
    Get some toco8 bro. It's cheap and it works.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please Rate/Critique my Deca/Test C/T3 Cycle!
    By Krypt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 10:16 AM
  2. Help guide me on my deca/test 8 week cycle please.
    By RayLGanske in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:14 AM
  3. my 1st Test E cycle
    By aquarius23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. help for my deca/test cycle
    By juicey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:19 PM
  5. Deca/test En Cycle