Superdrol/Stano 6wk "Pulse"

MonsterTruckr

Awards
I figured I'd go ahead and make a little log here. This cycle is a tad unorthodox, and is my first PH/PS cycle.

BTW Im almost 25, have trained on an off since I was 16. I've been actively training again for 6 months and have seen wonderful beginner gains. I know I'll catch flack for cycling this early... so you might as well save your time. I already "know" I could have gained much more naturally. This is nothing more than a shortcut, and an experiment. I come from an engineering background, so I love to tinker and experiment. I am not cycling for performance gains, I am cycling because I want to cycle. I have done my best to educate myself on the risk vs. reward and have spent quite a bit of time designing my cycle to best suit myself.

Here's my dosing:
- SD (Beastdrol) 30mg MWF for 6 weeks
- Stano drol (LGI Stano-200) 800mg ED 6 weeks (this may get bumped to 1000-1200)
- Cycle assist 4caps 2x daily

My diet is a joke to most, but I hit all of my macro goals. Lots of carbs. This is a dirty bulk for sure. I will be gaining some fat, and I am completely OK with that. I may tighten up my diet as the cycle goes, we will see.

I may stop this cycle early depending on how it goes. 6 weeks will be the longest I run. If I make exceptional size/weight gains, I may stop the Beastdrol early. 195lbs at the same BF% is my goal. I still want my clothes to fit... for now. I plan to seriously cut post PCT.

So I will be running Stano drol as my base hormone for 6 weeks with superdrol pulsed on Mondays/Wed/Fridays at 30mg (20mg when I wake up/10mg around noon).

I've got clomid for my PTC, Intimidate/Erase/Testabolan will be stacked in there as well. Im not going to bother going into my PCT, but I've done solid research here as well.

I am going to ATTEMPT do follow the standard German Volume Training program, but we'll see how that goes. I experimented last week to try to find appropriate weights for all of the lifts, and it is by far the most intense lifting only workout I've ever done. Burnout may be an issue, but I am hoping that the DHT will help with CNS burnout.

Pre day 1 "experiments"

So I decided about 3 weeks ago to see how I reacted to superdrol, I decided to do a one week MWF "Mini pulse". 10M/20W/30F. To say I responded well is an understatement. I felt 10mg the fist day. I have done my fair share of drugs, and am very aware of when things start to kick in. About 1.5h after my 10mg monday dose, I was sitting at the car wash getting my truck washed and I felt my heart rate jump. I was very surprised to get any reaction. My resting HR bumped up to about 90bpm, where it's usually around 70bpm. I felt a nice little adrenaline rush from it for sure. Had a decent workout. The glycogen retention started almost immediately. I didn't "feel" much after that, but I put on 6lbs that week that I have yet to lose, some of it was fat but for me to even gain fat that fast is a miracle. No negative side effects were noticed. I ate like a cow, and slept like a rock.

I know here I go getting crazy already... lol So I had a female over Saturday night, so I popped two Stano-drol (400mg) with a scoop of Hemavol... Round one was a good time, Hemavol worked it's magic. IDK what exactly I was expecting out of the Stano, it was more of one of those last minute "im getting laid" excitement decisions... Well roughly 4 hours after I took the Stano, I woke up to pee and BAM! Got back from the bathroom and rocked it till the sun came up. I know that wasn't a placebo, because I had forgotten I'd taken it! I was proud of my performance.

** all of my weights are taken first thing in the morning as soon as I wake up, right after I pee for consistency** My afternoon weights can be as high as +6lbs from my morning weight... My daily morning weight also varies 1-2lbs.

Day 1 9/10/12
Weight 178.5
SD 30mg/Stano 800mg
GVT arms day
-Did not complete ANY of the exercises, still finding appropriate weight ranges... Didn't complete the program, but it was one hell of a try.

Day 2
9/11/12
Stano 800mg
Weight 180.0
Off day, Shoulders are INSANELY sore.
Stano might be doing something already... had a few random "High school" type boners, not noticing any mental libido increase.

Day 3 9/12/12
Stano 800mg, SD 30
Weight 173.5!! -5lbs
Chest/Back day, feel good. Didn't sleep too well.

Weight is down 6.5lbs over yesterday! I took my ADD meds (Vyvanse 60mg amphetamine) and the diuretic effect was insane coupled with the Stano. I pissed all day non-stop yesterday. I've been weaning myself off 4 years of continuous amphetamine's this summer. ****tiest process ever. Decided to let myself get slightly dehydrated last night just to see how much water I was retaining and I got my answer. I do however look VERY shredded this morning, and a lot of what I thought was fat turned out to mostly be water bloat. BTW before anyone says anything, NO I will not dose Amphetamine and SD in the same day. I didn't expect Stano to be an issue, and it wasn't. The Stano is already doing it's work for sure. I'm already getting a few pimples on my back. It will be very interesting to see how "dry" stano keeps me. It's so tempting to just abandon this pulse cycle to run a shorter standard cycle.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
I've been pissing like a race horse today... not sure what's up, but I am getting some sort of diuretic effect somewhere... Is DHT starting to do work on my Estrogen already lol? Felt very good all day, no problems focusing and other than a redbull this morning no energy supps.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Pulsing

Are you still doing this?how did you post results for day 3 which said 9/12 when you posted this log on 9/11?just curious