First Cycle anavar only - AnabolicMinds.com

First Cycle anavar only

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Exclamation First Cycle anavar only

So basically I have been lifting for 8 years (since 15) I though about doing a cycle when I was 20 but decided not too I'm now 23 and feel as though for the first time ever my gains have just stopped over last 6ish months I currently weigh 197lbs and am 5'10 with 14% bodyfat just finished clean bulk and have started cutting for summer. I am a nutritionist and work at a sup store and even my regular customers have. Noticed that they are catching up :/
    I cycle between HIT and Volume training. 8RM bench press perfect form= 245lbs squats 8RM= 315 to paralleL leg press 6RM= Just under 1000lbs

Plan is to run anavar at 40mg per day split 20/20 am/pm for 6 weeks

Already started taking practitioner grade liver guard and I always take 9 fish oil per day along with all the usual bb supps and animal pak daily.

goal: break my strength plateau and make some nice clean gains

Pct: not sure if I will need based on experiences of others I know who didnt use it but I do have nolvadex available of I need

Ps: been researching for 3 years now. Don't think I want to run test not scared of pinning but don't feel it's needed for the clean gains I'm after.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I could voice my opinion on running Anavar solo but it might be a waste of time. Sooo....

Looks good man, it will work but not as much as you might think. Use the Nolva.. Your balls will thank you. Anavar isnt very harsh but it will still shut you down just like all exogeneous hormones. You might not have to run it as long but I say run it for 3 weeks 20/20/10 and you will be golden.

Look into test. It gives very clean gains. Look at my log. I am up 15lbs and down 3% BF in 12 weeks for my cycle. Test is 50% Androgenic and 50% anabolic making it a great "base" for a cycle or to run it solo. Most people who say you "blow up" or "gain water weight" are focking idiots who dont know how to control estrogen, train properly or use a proper diet. I can "blow up" naturally.. candy, steak and whoppers all day. I will gain muscle while doing that but also gain twice as much fat.

Diet is key and how you diet effects what type of gains you will see.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

thank you for showing an interest and giving great advice rather than just saying "your an idiot etc."

what is your age??
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bigyakka
    thank you for showing an interest and giving great advice rather than just saying "your an idiot etc."

what is your age??
    Your welcome bro. Like I said you will make gains but not as much as I think you would like. Anavar works best on guys 12% BF or lower. Those guys see a huge increase in muscle hardness, vascularity and fat loss. Above 12% guys see some great fatloss and huge pumps but not as much for vascularity or muscle hardness that you can physically see.

I am 24 and have been cycling for around 1 1/2 years. Been training for 6 and about 4 of that is natural.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

I think I'm going to give it a go in maybe 2 weeks time when I can get all the supplies and lean out a little more first.

My friends got on the dbol orals and aren't seeing much at all like I wouldn't even notice a difference in size and it's been almost 3
    Weeks , mind you they don't have the best diets or training. Wonder if they got duds lol ohwellmy source is different!

Thanks again brother keep training hard and take care!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I think I'm going to give it a go in maybe 2 weeks time when I can get all the supplies and lean out a little more first.

My friends got on the dbol orals and aren't seeing much at all like I wouldn't even notice a difference in size and it's been almost 3
    Weeks , mind you they don't have the best diets or training. Wonder if they got duds lol ohwellmy source is different!

Thanks again brother keep training hard and take care!
    Yeah good luck man. Remember run it as high as you can around 60mg-100mg and for about 6 weeks for best results.

You gunna log it? I would support that log. You might get sh*t from some people but screw it. See how it goes for you and change some peoples minds.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

If get it I would run 40mg for 6 weeks as that is 200t supply roughly and definitely do a
    Log but yeah will have to wait for just over a week to get it all
    I got a bottle of Xfactor for free from work bit interested to see how that goes aswell. I'm a bit skeptical tbh though
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

What about adding proviron (mesterolone) for a better result out of the anavar leaning up to summer and also for libido
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

What about adding proviron (mesterolone) for a better result out of the anavar leaning up to summer and also for libido
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I don't know much about proviron and its one compound I haven't used. Can't help you there. Don't want to give you crap advice lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

which is best for cutting, proviron, anavar, or masterone?
  12. New Member

I Just started running var only at 80mg a day aswell It will be interesting too see how u go! Have u started yet?? Are u seein any results? In week 1 and am noticing some great pumps!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Starting in like 2 weeks or 3
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Why not just do halodrol? Seems like its more acceptable to run solo than Anavar. Just my .02
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

I have a reliable source of anavar and im in Aus dont know where to get halodrol and havnt done much research on it
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

If anyone can give me a reason why halodrol is better let me know asap

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle - test only, do I need HCG?
    By dodgy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 08:56 PM
  2. First Cycle, Anavar Only
    By Jimbo127 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 02:44 PM
  3. 1st Cycle - Anavar Only - Help Appreciated
    By phonefool in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:52 PM
  4. First Cycle, Trouble only Deca