CYCLE INFORMATION / HELP

spanishfly

Awards
hey there guys, Before i choose the cycle i want to finally do and complete my research i wanted to get some opinions and information on cycles that may be good for me. I'am 33 , 5'9 and 75 kgs with a bit of body fat. I have been weight training for over 10 years and have a alright body. I did a cycle a few years back of test e and p with dbol tabs with good results. However after a few months all the progress was gone due to my metabolism being fast.

I have researched some new cycles / stacks and want to see what you all out there think is the best cycle for me. I was thinking of splitting up my cycle in two phases over the course of 6 months. Phase one being a bulking up cycle possibly taking deca, d-bol, equipoise and test. Second phase i thought to take tren, winstrol and test. 3 months on each phase.

Now i was wondering if that is a good cycle or not or if i should just stick to a few supps and keep to that. I just want to get my information and research right before i embark on a cycle.

I want to put on weight and not look bloated and want to loose some body fat and look big and muscled.

Any information on cycles, opinions, or anything that i can research before i start will be appreciated.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
hey there guys, Before i choose the cycle i want to finally do and complete my research i wanted to get some opinions and information on cycles that may be good for me. I'am 33 , 5'9 and 75 kgs with a bit of body fat. I have been weight training for over 10 years and have a alright body. I did a cycle a few years back of test e and p with dbol tabs with good results. However after a few months all the progress was gone due to my metabolism being fast.

I have researched some new cycles / stacks and want to see what you all out there think is the best cycle for me. I was thinking of splitting up my cycle in two phases over the course of 6 months. Phase one being a bulking up cycle possibly taking deca, d-bol, equipoise and test. Second phase i thought to take tren, winstrol and test. 3 months on each phase.

Now i was wondering if that is a good cycle or not or if i should just stick to a few supps and keep to that. I just want to get my information and research right before i embark on a cycle.

I want to put on weight and not look bloated and want to loose some body fat and look big and muscled.

Any information on cycles, opinions, or anything that i can research before i start will be appreciated.
I'm no expert, but I doubt the gains from your previous cycle were lost due to a fast metabolism. More likely it was nutritional shortcomings. If so, you need to get that aspect under control before you worry about running another cycle.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert, but I doubt the gains from your previous cycle were lost due to a fast metabolism. More likely it was nutritional shortcomings. If so, you need to get that aspect under control before you worry about running another cycle.
^^^^this is exactly your problem. And choosing other compounds won't make a difference until u have your diet locked in! U say fast metabolism that just means u need to eat that much more. No food= no growth! Period!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Loosing gains sucks balls. Before even jumping on cycle I would train your body to get used to eating allot. Start going out to all you can eat buffets once a week and eat several meals a day to adjust to higher calories. Once and ONLY once you got this down....THEN jump on a cycle.

When your done with your cycle, you can always use mass gainer shakes to keep up with your NEW caloric maintenance.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Loosing gains sucks balls. Before even jumping on cycle I would train your body to get used to eating allot. Start going out to all you can eat buffets once a week and eat several meals a day to adjust to higher calories. Once and ONLY once you got this down....THEN jump on a cycle.

When your done with your cycle, you can always use mass gainer shakes to keep up with your NEW caloric maintenance.
find foods that fit your macros and eat and enjoy yourself i eat huge portions in huge meals and still fit into my budget, i personally enjoy lean gains protocol

spanishfly

Awards
Thanks for the reply... I do eat much. I force myself to eat lots of food. I do make my gains from that but also wanting to eat good foods not just crap to up the calories if you know what i mean. I have a very good diet as it is plus have been training for quite some time now. I thought taking the equipose will help me just increase the appetite instead of always feeling bloated full and then the rest to help with the muscle mass.

I want to know if this split routine of cycling is a good one or if i should just focus on a few and then move onto something else. ? Also any information on cycle routines would be appreciated. eg - how much per kg of body weight etc .