PH cycle. What else do i need?

whitecord

Awards
Plan on starting my first ph cycle soon. I'm going with P-mag and want to bulk on this cycle. Here's a list of what ill be taking along with pmag.

P-mag 50/75/75/100/100/100
ON bcaa pills
Milk Thistle
Taurine
fish oil
Nolvadex if attainable
Post cycle 2 if nolvadex isn't attainable

If for some reason i can't find a legit source of nolvadex i think I'm gonna go with post cycle 2 therapy seeing as how p-mag isn't the most potent compared to other ph's. I was also thinking about keeping libido on hand in case sex drive goes south and things can't "get up".

I need recommendations on this cycle. Is this good? What else do i need? Should i get a cycle assist if I'm already taking milk thistle and bcaa's? Anything suggestions or tips will help, I'm a college student on a budget but im not trying to cut corners here, I want my money to be well worth it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For 6 weeks and 3 weeks of 100mg i'd try to get a SERM if possible, will make your recovery much faster. OTC is an option, something like DAA and Bioforge or iForce has a couple good products that would work great for OTC PCT. I'd recommend picking up CEL Cycle Assist, milk thistle is a joke on it's own. NAC is what you're looking for, and Cycle Assist provides a comprehensive support system for your organs. BCAAs will help too, but not to the extend you're thinking, and if you're bulking you have plenty of aminos circulating so i'd save the supplemental BCAAs.

whitecord

Awards
would help to overlap lap last week of cycle with first week of pct? or would that defeat the purpose of doing a sixth week?