Supports:
Cycle assist
Extra hawthorn berry
Liver assist ,occasionally
5-10g fish oil
Orange triad
Raspberry ketones
Taurine when needed

Have some super cissus but havent thrown it in yet.

Pct
Tamox 40/20/20/20
Erase 0/1/2/3/2/1
Dpol 6 weeks
Keep running supports

After reading the bloodwork thread i think ima get some things checked out around week 5.

Don't see many people running two methyls(with good reason) so i hope this log can be a learning experience for more than just myself. Btw this is not my first ph cycle.

jdarkraget

Awards
So 5 days in im def already feeling the sd kick. destroyed some deadlifts. Havent dl over 400 in a few months (been working on more explosiveness). Still managed to pull 435 for a single (with belt)

Then i just went crazy for a set, dropped down to 315 and pulled it for 15 touch n go reps. My back is fried today :)

ill try to log my workouts so everyone can get an ideal of how im training.

Im also extremely happy weight hasnt gone up. Im pretty lardy so im trying to keep weight about the same while recomping.

Will post sample daily diet when i get more time.

jdarkraget

Awards
Added in one cup brown rice 1 hour pre workout with my superdrol dose. Bout to go hit Arms and abs will post results

jdarkraget

Awards
Holy pump batman! Was very difficult to wash my hair post workout. Workout was as follows:

A1 close grip underhand pull ups bw 3xf
A2 alt neutral grip db press 50's 3x8-12

B1 hammer curl 50s 3x8-12
B2 pull over press 85 X6-8

C1 incline db curls 20s 3x 12-15
C2 rope pressdowns 90 3x 12-15

D1 lat raises 20s 2x8-10
D2 front raise 20 2x15+

E1 overhead press super light 30 reps
E2 Close grip curls super light 30 reps

Kept rest times as low as i could. For just an arm workout i got a decent "workout" if u kno what im sayin. Was gonna do abs but completely forgot, was too focused on not being able to lift my arms.

Diet today was not great. Visited my moms house after workout and she had some fantastic sweet tea (my weakness).

Got a wedding to goto this weekend. Will tryn keep diet best i can. Doubt ill be able to lift. Prob just will do some push ups and bw squats to stay motivated.

Btw weight steady @ 230 this morning. Im positive it will be a couple pounds heavier tomorrow just based off carb intake today.

Acne is also begining to start but im very prone to it.

Back still sore as **** from deadlifts

HARD-WORK

jdarkraget

Awards
Ordered some more goodies from nutraplanet. Had to pick up some more taurine. I remember how bad back pumps could be on my last cycle. Also got some tudca which ill prob run at 500mg week 3-6 and get blood right at end of cycle and see how well it protects....too bad i dont have any pre cycle bloods.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 8 233(+3lbs)

Triceps are still super sore from Fridays workout..was planning to do chest today but i think i will opt for back. Pretty sure it was the pull over presses i did that caused this severe soreness. Will have to keep them in the rotation.

Diet was mediocre over weekend. For activity all i did was some push ups and throw the football around.

Also started p mag this morning 25mg and will take 25mg more pre workout with my 10mg of super drol.

johnny75

Awards
Maybe you should get Stano, Dermcrine or an AD4 for a test base to help with lethargy & libido while on cycle?

jdarkraget

Awards
Maybe you should get Stano, Dermcrine or an AD4 for a test base to help with lethargy & libido while on cycle?
You have any experience with these products??? I personally havent used any of them.

jdarkraget

Awards
Killed it again today.

Power cleans from hang worked up to 3 @200lbs

Deadlift single @ 445
Dropped down and hit 10 @ 375lb touch n go

After that it was

Pull ups
Cable rows
Lat pull down
Tbar rows (pyramid up then strip sets)
Incline db curls.

Feel like i can lift all day right now. I love being "on"

HARDWORK

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 9 232lbs (+2)

Just did some abs and calves today.... tris stilllll sore from friday and back is feeln yesterdays lifts in a lovely manor. Hope tris are good for my chest day tomorrow.

Libido: normal
Acne: 1 bacne
Agression:normal
Pump: fantastic....one set of push ups and whole upper body is jacked (for a fat guy)
Strength:increasing lifts everyday it seems

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 10 232lbs (+2)

Chest day today.

Worked up to single push press @ 210lbs
Decline db bench worked up to 110's for 5
Also did some dips and push ups.
Tried some flys but just cant find right groove to hit the chest.

Stress levels on the rise.....trying to buy a house and things arent going as planned. Hope to get this settled shortly

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 11 232lbs(+2)

Long ass day @ work today didnt lift. Plan on some squats and arms for tomorrow before takin the weekend off from lifting.

Diet was rough fast food on the go....fail.
Chest feeln good and sore from yesterdays workout.

Got my tudca in mail today with a couple other things. After reading up i wann run 4ad last 4 weeks but money is tight right now and.cycle is already getn pricey with all the supports.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 16 237(+7lbs)

Diet has been terrible. 12+ hour days at work fml. Was still able to.lift tho. Highlight of session was power cleaned 205x1 and deadlifted 385lbs x 10 (touch n go)

johnny75

Awards
Looking pretty solid, keep it up. Any sides kick-in yet?

I was thinking about running pulsing SD 3 weeks as a kicker while running Hdrol with Stano, but decided to go with 6 weeks Hdrol/Stano.
Since I have never pulsed SD before.

Good luck on getting your house, just got mine 18 months ago....the stress of getting everything approved really messed with my workouts.

jdarkraget

Awards
Looking pretty solid, keep it up. Any sides kick-in yet?

I was thinking about running pulsing SD 3 weeks as a kicker while running Hdrol with Stano, but decided to go with 6 weeks Hdrol/Stano.
Since I have never pulsed SD before.

Good luck on getting your house, just got mine 18 months ago....the stress of getting everything approved really messed with my workouts.
Thanks, only sides so far has been some acne. Id say some lethargy too but ive also been working more hours than normal and been under more stress.

Strength is WAY up.

Push pressed 220 x 1 yesterday
Decline bench 120lb dbs for 3

Weight is also up due to diet 239lbs this morning but am actually lookin slightly leaner (still a fat slob).

jdarkraget

Awards
237.5lbs (+7.5)

Did an arm workout on sat everything was great... till i injured something in my elbow. Most movements dont hurt at all other simple ones like wiping my ass gives stabbing pain in my elbow that kills all strength.

Gonna tryn deadlift this afternoon if pain free.

Done with superdrol now running 100mg p mag split into 2 doses and some 4-ad rd with it.

Back pumps are starting to pop up here and there...prob gonna add taurine pre wo.

Last 3 weeks.....time to get diet in check and actually attain some recomp effects i was going for.

jdarkraget

Awards
Didnt lift today. On top if elbow pain i seem to be coming down with a cold.....FML!

On a positive note, looks like ill be getting a house soon as long as loan process goes smoothly *fingers crossed*

johnny75

Awards
Didnt lift today. On top if elbow pain i seem to be coming down with a cold.....FML!

On a positive note, looks like ill be getting a house soon as long as loan process goes smoothly *fingers crossed*
Hope its just allergies & not a cold. Colds really jack me up. Always lose about 5 lbs with a cold.

At least now you can focus on workouts, cause you did what you can for the loan.
My loan officer wanted all kinds of additional paperwork after the review! Bank statements, Paystubs, etc...
Kinda like homework. LOL

jdarkraget

Awards
Back @ it strong todayafter a week off

Did 120's on decline bench for 6. A pr for me. Everything was feeling light today. Then the pump set in and everything got rough.

Weight around 240 today. Weight dropped about 6 pounds while i was dealing with cold. It has shot back up since then

jdarkraget

Awards
Deadliftz was yesterday. Worked up to single @ 465

Dripped down to 400 and using straps pulled it 10 times.

Threw in some pull ups and seated cable rows then called it a day.

Def having some estrogen problems. My titties are have grown some. No pain no lump but notable fat storage increase. Added in some topical formestane to help combat.

Libido is down some. Motivation is also lacking.

jdarkraget

Awards
Decided to drop cycle and jump into pct. runing novla at 40 for a few days before dropping it to 20. Also running d pol tribulus topical formestane and cissus.

Being sick really ruined cycle. Everything was going great until it hit.

Scales broken....prob from me being too fat. No clue what weight is.

Id rate cycle at a 8 before i got sick. Overall prob a 2.

No cycles for a while for me. Super drol shall chill on the shelf :)

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
looks like nobody cared for your cycle and looks like you have no idea what you are doing

jdarkraget

Awards
looks like nobody cared for your cycle and looks like you have no idea what you are doing
I was trying something i had never done.

And I know exactly what I'm doing. Getting stronger.

Thanks for your opinion.....not.