1-test 4ad cyp Log

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting my cycle tonight. Making my first injections soon.

Im running 4ad cyp and 1 test cyp at 1500 mg, and 1000 mg respectively.

To start with orals im running 24mg's m4ohn, and 90mg's m14ad.

Diet
Protien-2grams per lb lbm
Carbs-3 grams per lb lbm
fat .4 g per lbm

starting stats
lb-187.4
lbm-170.1
fat mass-16.7
fat %-8.9%

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
are you using sledges cyps? or someone elses or homebrews?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the mohn? Don't think you need it personally. Stick with the m14add, and save the mohn for a later cycle.

Oh, and you got mail.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Why the mohn? Don't think you need it personally. Stick with the m14add, and save the mohn for a later cycle.

Oh, and you got mail.
Agreed. I always saw mohn as a cutter, and everything else in your stack screams bulker. Up your dose of M1,4ADD to 150 or 180 ED and I think you'll be happy with that cycle .......(thats also the stack I started last monday, so you can check out my log to see how its working):thumbsup:

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I hold allot of water im using the m4ohn to help with that.

I used m4ohn in my last cycle and its my favorite ph. so im going at it again.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Had my first workout today. I took last week off, i was incredibly weak. Although i did get a pretty good pump.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Just got my first shots in.

I had to warm the oil to get it to draw, it was still a bitch with the 23g.

I was shaky as ****. I shot 2cc's into my quad. That one went pretty flawless.

Then i had trouble drawing and i could only draw 1cc of 1test and i couldent get any 4ad.

I injected the 1cc of a test into my shoulder, i was extremely shaky and it was very hard to push. I have pretty decent soreness.

I got the other cc of 4ad and injected into my other shoulder, again it was very hard to inject, but it feels pretty good.

I guess it went ok for my first time, but damn i didn't think it would be so hard to press the syringe down, im prolly not doing something correct though.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
My shots of 4ad/1test were extremely hard to get the plunger to go down, I always stuck the needle in myself, then had either my brother or knox push the plunger in for me. To try and get it to go in easier I would reccommend running the syringe under warm water for a minute or so to lower the viscosity a bit, it should go through a bit easier. I drew with a 22g and shot with a 25g. You said you had problems with getting the 4ad to come out, I dont know if you do it or not, but what really helps is inject several cc of air into the bottle before you actually draw from it, just keep putting air in the bottle, until when the needle is in the bottle that the pressure causes the plunger to go out on its own, obviously the farther down the bottle you get the more air you will have to put in the bottle due to less volume of the liquid in the bottle. Also one other thing I might add, again I dont know if you are doing it or not, but it helped me, mix the 1test and 4ad in a 50/50 ration in the syringe, the 4ad helps cut down from the pain that comes with the 1test. I was running the same dosages as you, so this is what I did, I shot two days a week, doing two injections each day. On monday I would mix in one syringe 1.25ml of 1test and 1.25ml of 4ad totalling 2.5ml, then have another syringe filled with the same mixture. I would shoot one syringe in my right glute and the other in my right quad, then on thursday I would again have two syringes each mixed the exact same way and shoot one syringe in my left glute and the other I would split 1.25ml in my left shoulder and 1.25ml in my right shoulder, it worked out pretty good this way, so it all totals out for the week 5cc of 1test=1000mg and 5cc of 4ad=1500mg, so if that helps you any. Good luck with your cycle Ryan!!

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
nate thanx.

I planned on shooting 3x's a week. But i might lean toward your plan next week.

I trained legs today, i was extremely weak, and easily fatigued.

My lifts have been down by like 90-100 pounds(squat and bench), but my pumps are pretty big. And from yesterday morning to yesterday nite, being my first day "on" i gained 5lb's.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
why are your lifts down so bad, coming back from an injury?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
na, no injury i took the week off before the cycle. Last week i took off i didnt seem to have a problem when i came back. Right now, my weakness is beyond me.
But im looking very big, and im getting good pumps.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Just got my next inject.

hit my calf and other quad. I liked the calf allot.

Updated stats
lb-193.2
lbm+3.6
fat+2.8

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
The soreness i have right now is unreal, its hard to walk. Not from the shots, but just from lifting.

Also, i havent been able to sleep verywell.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about injecting my quads again tomarow, just at a diffrent spot then the other time. I cant reach my glutes my self, and i think tris will be very hard to reach as well.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout i was still pretty weak and easily fatigued.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
You might try giving your 1test a hot water bath for around 20-30minutes in some simmering water, it seemed to help mine become less painful. Also are you mixing the 1test with the 4ad in the same syringe? I never tried the 1test solo, but heard that injecting it not mixed with something made it hurt even worse. I noticed that about the first week or so I was really sore from the shots, then I guess my body got used to it and never really was sore after that.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
my schedule is Mon. Thur.

mon (glutes & left delt)
2x(1.5ml 4AD; 1.5ml 1Test)
1.5ml 5aacyp

thur. (quads & right delt)
2x(1.5ml 4AD; 1ml 1Test)
1.5mkl 5aacyp

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Ate like **** almost all week and missed 2 workouts.

but after 2 weeks

weights up to 199.6lb, thats a 12lb gain in 2 weeks. I've been eating shitty and not training like i would like to, i should have been able to gain more with less fat gain.
ill test my bodyfat later i the week.

shots have all gone well. Not much soreness or pain at all.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you have already gained in 2 weeks more than what I did in 10 weeks, and my diet was pretty good the entire time....I wonder why my cycle didnt produce as good of results. I am sure that your M1,4 is putting most of the weight on now at the beginning since the cyps havent kicked in yet, but hell I started mine with 50mg dbol/day, although I believe it was underdosed/fake. Good luck with your cycle, just make yourself pound the food down!!

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanx nate, thats what i have been doing.

unfortunatly i got sick this morning and was throwing up pretty bad, so i missed another workout, hopfully i can get back on tomarow or wednisday.

Since im sick today, should i not inject? or not take my orals?>

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Take everything as you normally would, you will get better soon. Load up on Vit C and zinc, and get some OTC cold meds to help get better if you can find any that fit your symptoms. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I just did my normal injection, and took 60mgs of m14ad, and 12mg of m4ohn.

I just weighed my self, im down 5 lb from last nite.

thanx again nate.

i'l play it by ear see how im feeling tomarow, i might just take off till wednisday to play it safe.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
That might be a good idea to take off today, dont push it too hard getting back into the gym, you will just stay sick longer. I know its hard, but keep trying to eat as much as you can, as long as you arent throwing it up I guess....

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Today i was in back in the gym and had probably my best workout yet. Trained back all lifts up, good pump etc. Diet wise doing decent not eating to many carbs but im trying to ease back into eating big.

Im going to run t3 and clen in 1.5 weeks for 2 weeks, I was thinking about throwing in some d-bol or anadrol(4 weeks)to counter the possible mass loss. What do you think?
I will be in a 4 week strength phase and my cals will be lower, i plan on cycling my carbs.

Also my libido is down, i dont know whats up with that, i think it might be the m4ohn. My libido was much higher during my last pct. What do you think can help bring it back up. Im looking for something for when i go home on break in 3 weeks. So if d-bol or anadrol will help with this im game.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Just did my body comp.

gained about 2.5lb back from when i was sick. Tomarow i'll hopfully get back to a full blown bulk for another wek and a half.

lb-197.6
lbm 177.5
fat 20.1
fat% 10.5%

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. Did shoulders and tri's. Cut my shoulder stuff a lil short i think i was about to overtrain. Workout was pretty good all and all.

sleeping has been shitty, thats probably the 1 test.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Just back from training. Did hip dom legs. Workout was pretty good. Im finding my self cutting my workouts a lil short when i feel i did enuff sets. I find it easy to overtrain if im training 6x's per week and deadlifting and squating heavy.

Sleeping has been real shitty, i couldn't get to sleep last night till after 5am. I also think eating so many carbs messes me up a bit. After all my carb meals i feel very tired, and i felt very tired from around 9pm till 5 am but i couldn't sleep. I think that messes my glucose levels a bit.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys thinks i should run hcg?
How many weeks should i stay off cycle after this cycle? 16 weeks?

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
That 1test is probably messing with your sleep, I know it messed with my sleep patterns pretty bad. I would reccomend trying some melatonin or Sominex, I took sominex and seemed to help alot, and I can sleep fine without it so there are no addiction problems there. Also try and get a routine before going to bed in the order you do things in to prepare for bed. Training 6 times a week may be a bit much, especially if you are deadlifting and squatting hard in the same week. If you dont mind taking the time, post your workout schedule such as what bodyparts on what day, and all the exercises, sets and reps that you do, we could all analyze it and see how high your volume is. About the carbs, do whatever you feel like, I have to keep mine really high in order to put on weight, high protein does nothing for me. For the HCG, that is up to you, if you can get it, it definetly wouldnt hurt anything, and most likely make post cycle alot easier recovery.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanx nate, another good post.I might post my program a lil bit later. It will be my last week on it.

I think i will be ok, i had some mixups, traveling, holidays, then i got sick. So i havent even trained 6x's in a week yet. This week will be my last oppurtunty tho, next week i'll be switching to a strength based workout, so ill have my 4 main workouts, then ill do an extra bisep day to help bring them up.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Just did my body comp

lb 202.8
lbm 183lb
fat% 9.8
fatmass 19.9lb

So my 3 week results

lb + 15.4
fat +3.2lb
lbm + 12.3

had a few bumps in the road, but im doing pretty well. I little less gain then 3 weeks into my last cycle, it was only 4 weeks though.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Chest today. Good workout. sorry my post are short i got finals and stuff so im back and forth from studying.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Damn good gains man!! Are you running the cyps 10 weeks? Have you had much strength gains yet? Now I am trying to figure out why my 1test/4ad didnt work that good, I am baffled.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I am in week 8 running a ten weeker with 800mgs 1 test cyp a week and 2100mgs 4ad cyp(sledges) a week and my results are similar to yours nate!

I kickstarted with M1T at 10mgs first 3 weeks.

Anyway I am only up 12 pounds and 10 are lbm most came from the M1T also.

I honestly think tha it is the 4ad not converting to enough test!

Ive done a few cycles with sust and test E and done way better then this!!!

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bryan, that makes me feel a little better!

A

Adawg

Awards
Ryan, your results seem awesome! Good for you bro. Keep the info comin

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thanx guys.

Generally i have a pretty easy time gaining weight all my muscles just fillup like balloons.
As for the 1 test 4 ad i think it just hit in week 3, and yes im using them for 10 weeks.

As for strength gains, im focusing on hypertrophy so im mostly in decently high reps and im supersetting, but im increasing atleast 5lb from workout to workout in every lift.
Next week im going into lower reps for a strength phase, so that will be a better guage on the strength affects.

Ive been weighing in at 205-206 today and yesterday ill see how it goes with body comp tomarow.

Today i did legs quad dominant. This workout always makes me feel like vomiting, 2 weeks ago i threw up like 4x during it. Today i had to sit down a few times, i trained about 9 hours ago and my stomachs been shitty since. Unfortunatly due to this i havent been able to eat as much as i want, hopfully i'll be back at it full scale tomarow.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Workouts been good, did body comp yesterday.

Results.

lb204.6
fat% 10
fat 20.5 lb
lbm-184.1

My stomach was still a lil messed up for a few days, i cut my milk back out and im feeling better. I've been eating more, but not full scale.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Great gains ;)

This is making me quite excited about my own upcoming cycle. :D

Are you into your strength phase yet????

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Now your lbm weight is only 3lbs shy from your total starting weight, nice work!

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Nate- i didn't even think like that, good call.

Kwy- thanx, strength phase starts Monday.

A

Adawg

Awards
WoW man those are dang good results u got there, that is awesome bro!

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thanx dawg i appreciate it.

Next week im gonna swap in m5aa, clen and t3. Im going to drop my carbs down to around 300 and have 2 high calorie days a week, i think that will be the best way to stay consistant with the holidays.

Today did hip dominant legs, ivbe been taking it kinda easy because i squat and dead in the same week so i play it by ear as far as volume and intensity. ill post todays workout since i havent been doing that.

Deadlifts- 355 x8, 365 x8, 375 x 8
Rdl 245 x8, 245x8 Load with 25lb plates to get more ROM
I cut these 2 short lower back was getting pretty tight, i've had problems with this so im trying to stay smart.
GHR- 8,6,6,8
leg curl 3 sets of 10
abs
pike 6,5
incline russian twist 2x12 with 15lb db

A

Adawg

Awards
Don't even mention it bro..........keep it comin for us........good work

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thanx dawg.

Good workout today, can't wait to start the strength phase.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Weekend, i dint eat the best, had some shitty foods, workouts were good though.

Just did my body comp.

lb 210.4
LBM 187.6
fat% 10.8
fat 22.8

4 week bulk results
lb +23lb
LBM =17lb
Fat% +1.9%
fat- +6lb

Rolling along nicely. Time to get stronger and leaner.