Need help with a PH cycle

bulldog545

Awards
Hello,
First off i am new to the realm of PH. I have been doing research for a while now and have decided to do a PH cycle. I am 20 and have been lifting for 3 years. I just want to make sure I am doing everything safely and correctly.
so my cycle was going to look like this:
-PH: Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals HD 50, 50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg/75mg 6 weeks
-SERM:Tamoxifen (True Twenty) 1200mg, 60ml, 20ml/20ml/10ml/10ml 4 weeks
-Cycle support: Life Support - AI Sports Nutrition, and I am unsure of how to dose for this. I am think 2 weeks before all the way through two weeks after.

Is there any thing else I should be taking along with this? or is there something I should change ( dosage, SERM, PH, ect.)?
And any possible preloading?
Thanks in advance for all the help.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with h-drol. You may wanna add erase (AI) in there and start it the second or third week of PcT and taper down. And a test booster like DAA in pct. Preload hawthorn berry and milk thistle then take your cycle support on cycle. Or just preload ur cycle support if u got extra.

bulldog545

Awards
OK thank you. I was planning on getting enough cycle support to preload with, and I have decided to get some DAA (PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid) as well. is an AI necessary? and if so you said erase is pretty quality?

bulldog545

Awards
OK thank you. I was planning on getting enough of the cycle support to preload with, and I have decided to get some DAA (PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid) as well. is an AI necessary? and if so you said erase is pretty quality?

j05441

Awards
Unless you want gyno you need an AI erase or anyother

bulldog545

Awards
For the AI how would I go about dosage? and would Anastrozole 60mg, 60ml be acceptable or is erase better?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah erase is quality, only AI I've tried. There's licogenix also but I have no exp. with it.

bulldog545

Awards
Hmmm, I Can't seem to find erase anywhere. what company is it by?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
PES check nutraplanet its 19.99 right now really cheap price usually 40

bulldog545

Awards
OK so my revised cycle is as follows:
-PH: Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals HD 50, 50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg/75mg 6 weeks
-SERM:Tamoxifen (True Twenty) 1200mg, 60ml, 20ml/20ml/10ml/10ml 4 weeks
-Cycle support: cycle assist, preloading with half doses two weeks before, and full doses duing PH and until two weeks into PCT
-AI: Erase, 0/0/3/2/1
-Test booster: DAA, and run the DAA during the PCT

Look good?
And a big thank you to cokeholio and j05441.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Get something like orange triad for ur joints and multi purposes and no problem for the help I would still get a couple of more opinions wait till tomorrow see who else chimes in can't be too safe fuc*ing with ur body like this

bulldog545

Awards
Oh and the AI ,erase, that only to be taken during pct correct?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah pct only maybe 2nd or 3rd week and taper off

bulldog545

Awards
Ok thank you. The only questions I have left now are how to space out my PH and cycle assist. The ph is 25mg so I would take one in the morning and 1 or 2 in the afternoon each day depending on the week. Would I take the second dose for the day with dinner or before I lift? And how would I space out that with my cycle assist?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
With halo you wanna take the bigger dose in the morning when you start 75mg

bulldog545

Awards
Ok cool, and I take the second dose before I lift or at dinner? ( I lift before dinner)

bulldog545

Awards
ok thanks. I got another question, the tamoxifen citrate I have says 1200mg, 60ml. How would I dose this? 20 mg a day for the 1st two weeks and 10 mg a day for the second two? You guys have been really helpful thanks again.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Idk ur gonna have to search that one buddy. I haven't used but theres gotta be load of info on here about it I noticed its what most ppl still use

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also be sure to take in at least a gallon of water per day, also 30mins or so pwo, take in 3-5g of Taurine and get in a good amount of potassium in order to prevent back and calf pumps

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also pre-loading a test base and running it through your cycle would help combat a few sides here and there, I am about to start my pre-loading soon to hella. I would also highly recommend a form of cortisol control, either lean extreme or something similar during your pct.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Also pre-loading a test base and running it through your cycle would help combat a few sides here and there, I am about to start my pre-loading soon to hella.
Most retarded sentence I've read today. Hey....whatever helps you sleep better at night big boy.

Far as the OP question regarding the research chem dosing.....

DESCRIPTION

Tamoxifen citrate tablets USP, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. Tamoxifen citrate tablets are available as:
10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.
20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.
Each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose calcium, magnesium stearate, mannitol and starch.
Source: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup.cfm?setid=063fa789-4570-4715-c3bd-1bad0449fb26

Confused? Bust out your calculator and read the below example. I'm not going to explain it anymore then this....so listen up and use that damn calculator.

So lets say your research tamox comes in a bottle showing 20mg/ml .....

60mg tamox =40mg nolvadex=3ml tamox research chem

There are 21ml of tamox in a 7 day dosing of 40mg Nolvadex

Get it? Got it? Good. ;) If not...keep researching.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
For halo? So mild that i think a minimum pct is necessary

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
On my last week of halo extreme, I'm running minimum torem, with forerunner reboot for pct, don't feel shutdown at all

bulldog545

Awards
OK I think I got it, so the dose I am running is 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg of nolva. so with a 20mg/ml (which mine is) I would take 1 ml a day for the first two weeks, and 1/2 ml a day for the second two, correct? and it is a spray so how do I know how many ml are in one "pump"?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
The solution to your 'spray' issue is to buy a dropper.

Regarding your math skills......I don't think I can be of much help there.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
1ml/ 1ml/ .5ml/ .5ml of nolva, taste horrible add to oj and slam, chase with a cup of water
Daa 3/3/3/3/3/3 - 3 grams a day
Pes erase 0/0/3/3/3/2/1 thats a full bottle and well worth it

Take a healthy fat before your PH dose like fish-oil or a table spoon of pnut butter, or a hand full of unsalted nuts.

I'm surprised no one has told you your too young, you should wait until your at least 21. Your risking damaging your HPTA. Good luck dude.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Most definitely. If your under 21, you are only more likely to experience unwanted sides like bitch tits or even shrinkage of the di*k! When your body is not done growing...these side effects are very likely. Once your well done growing....usually by 21 but most definitely by 25, it is smarter and safer to use pro hormones. Not safe....just without as much potential side effects.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ml/ 1ml/ .5ml/ .5ml of nolva, taste horrible add to oj and slam, chase with a cup of water
Daa 3/3/3/3/3/3 - 3 grams a day
Pes erase 0/0/3/3/3/2/1 thats a full bottle and well worth it

Take a healthy fat before your PH dose like fish-oil or a table spoon of pnut butter, or a hand full of unsalted nuts.

I'm surprised no one has told you your too young, you should wait until your at least 21. Your risking damaging your HPTA. Good luck dude.
Or get in pill form.last longer shelf life too