H-Drol 1st cycle questions.

PBody

Awards
I want to say thanks first for everyone who responds its appreciated.

Im 21 years old i know its a bit young thats why i want to make sure im doing everything as well as possible. Im 6 foot 2 and weigh 180 lbs. My diet consists of 4 or 5 meals a day all containing meats and vegies also plenty of carbs. i have nutritionists in the family food is always healthy. I lift 5 to 6 days a week hard. 1 or 2 bodypart a day.ive Been lifting for about 3 or 4 years solid no breaks other than a week or 2 here and there for rest.
I am planning on starting with H-Drol for first cycle I plan on making it a 6 week cycle i was thinking around 50/50/50/50/75/75 ? this is my first cycle i dont know if thats too little i just want watch for sides. I plan on taking Milk Thistle and a liver care product 2 weeks before all the way through and 2 weeks after cycle. I also plan on getting some Clomid. I was not sure on the chlomid if i am to take it during the cycle or just post? Also is chlomid a good enough pct or should i look into something such as novadex? Also the whole cycle ill take multis and fish oils. All info is welcome thank you.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I personally think you should wait awhile before running a PH if your dead set on running it you could run 50/50/75/75/100/100. Make sure you have cycle assist or similar. clomid alone is fine start day after last dose of HD. you could add in a natty test booster and an AI to help solidify your gains during PCT. Lay off the preworkouts till pct as well

PBody

Awards
I personally think you should wait awhile before running a PH if your dead set on running it you could run 50/50/75/75/100/100. Make sure you have cycle assist or similar. clomid alone is fine start day after last dose of HD. you could add in a natty test booster and an AI to help solidify your gains during PCT. Lay off the preworkouts till pct as well
Im dead set, and ok i was wondering if my dosage was too small so thats good. this is a noob question but thats what i made the post for what would be a good cycle assist?.. you have a few names? And without an AI would there be any problems? Never mind cycle assist IS cycle assist lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
haha yup cycle assist is cycle assist theres also cycle support wich is pretty good too. just pills or powder whatever you prefer. I would add an ai look into lecheek AD3-pct and testodrolX9 used those along with nolva for my last pct and it went great plus can get them pretty cheap right now on NP.

matt5183

Awards
Halodrol has a sweet spot at 75mg so it would be beneficial to does at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Hdrol kicks in about week 3... Also your gonna need a test booster during your pct..Like daa or something similar. I'd also prefer nov. over clomid.. Dosing at 20/20/10/10.. Just beware these 2 drugs can cause a nasty headache.. Lay off creatine and pre workout stims. If your start getting 'signs' of gyno which you probably won't with hdrol,, but if your prone go immediately into pct

PBody

Awards
Cool thanks for all the info and help. Ill plan on taking the milk thistle and liver support 2 weeks prior during and 2 weeks after cycle start h droll and run around 50/50/75/75/75/75. ill take some cycle assist along with the h drol. the day after my last dose of h drol ill start my PCT either clomid or novadex with daa test booster at around 20/20/10/10. so if my body reacts well and all go's accordingly this sounds like a good cycle? also when the PCT is over and im done then thats it?

j05441

Awards
Halodrol has a sweet spot at 75mg so it would be beneficial to does at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Hdrol kicks in about week 3... Also your gonna need a test booster during your pct..Like daa or something similar. I'd also prefer nov. over clomid.. Dosing at 20/20/10/10.. Just beware these 2 drugs can cause a nasty headache.. Lay off creatine and pre workout stims. If your start getting 'signs' of gyno which you probably won't with hdrol,, but if your prone go immediately into pct
I disagree. Sweet could be ether 75 or even 100. Rest i agree with.

matt5183

Awards
Cool thanks for all the info and help. Ill plan on taking the milk thistle and liver support 2 weeks prior during and 2 weeks after cycle start h droll and run around 50/50/75/75/75/75. ill take some cycle assist along with the h drol. the day after my last dose of h drol ill start my PCT either clomid or novadex with daa test booster at around 20/20/10/10. so if my body reacts well and all go's accordingly this sounds like a good cycle? also when the PCT is over and im done then thats it?
If you go with novadex yes 20/20/10/10...yes after pct your gonna be done... You need to take 8 week off before going on another cycle...I'd also take erase from NP. But yes overall looks pretty good.. Just make sure to dose cycle assist 4 hrs between hdrol

PBody

Awards
If you go with novadex yes 20/20/10/10...yes after pct your gonna be done... You need to take 8 week off before going on another cycle...I'd also take erase from NP. But yes overall looks pretty good.. Just make sure to dose cycle assist 4 hrs between hdrol
The Cycle Assist needs to be taken 4 hours between the hdrol? and is a generic nolvadex alright like a tamoxifren..?