Looking for advice on cycle based on test/dbl with deca or tren

Edgy

Awards
I am 35, 170lbs, 15%bf. I have completed two cycles the first 10 years ago with low doses on Test C and dianabol, second cycle was one year ago was 250mg/week test, 250mg/week deca, dianabol 35mg per day the first 4 weeks. Both of my first cycles yielded positive results.

I would now like to start my thrid cycle and I have been reading tons of information on deca and tren and im having trouble deciding which way to go and was considering using both for an extended cycle as follows:

Test E 600mg/week 1-18 weeks
Dianabol 40md/day weeks 1-4
Deca 300mg/week weeks 1-10
Tren E 200mg/week weeks 10-18

Arimdex during cycle.
PCT will be standard Tamoxifen and Clomid.

My goal with this cycle would be to focus the first half of the cycle to mass and then hopefully harden up the gains on a calorie deficit on the back end of the cycle.

I appreciate any advice and experience that anyone can share with me.

Edgy

Awards
Would really appreciate some feedback from someone before I purchase any gear. I am now considering to do 2 - 10 week cycles instead 1 long 18 week cycle.

I'm still fairly new to this, so I would definately appreciate some opinions.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm still fairly new to this, so I would definately appreciate some opinions.
Here is my opinion. You've cycled twice and are still 170lbs. Even low dosed as it is you should have achieved a greater body weight from that. Aside from steroids don't you think you need to change something before you engage in another cycle?

Edgy

Awards
You make a very good point. My first cycle was 12 years ago. My second cycle was 12 months ago and essentially was a cut cycle. I should add that 4 years ago I weighed about 260 and was horribly out of shape. I lost most of fat through running and weight training without any gear.

My problem now is that I am spinning my wheels. My weight fluctuates between 170-180 bf%12, but despite my training and diet I haven't been able to make substancial gains in the past 8 months. I know that I could make more gains naturally, much more slowly of course, but I have to say that at this point in my life I appear to be at a plateau. Thanks for the reply.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OK.

Deca dose is too low and too short.
Tren dose is too low and too short.
Neither worth running at those numbers.

Your last cycle was weak. Run the test and dbol just as you have it.

Edgy

Awards
My plan was to start with deca, end with the tren with some overlap in between. Are you thinking 400mg/week deca and 300mg/week tren?

Based on my previous cycle, this is a lot for me. However to your point, I haven't put on the mass that I probably should have. I read that most people try to keep their Test at 2:1 ratio with nandrolone. Your opinion on this? Thanks again.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You are considering using an advanced cycle strategy of stacking multiple steroids, when, IMHO, at your level of development, you need nothing more than the test and dbol.

Edgy

Awards
ok. Fair enough. Test and Dbol. I can do that. 18 weeks?