1. I think your cycle plan looks fine.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. I'm in. Cycle looks crazy. U should post before and after pics
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Today is day 12 of the cycle, 3 days of being on Androenhance. So far I have noticed my muscles are fuller throughout the day. Vascularity has increased and so has size of my chest / biceps by a small amount. I will take measurements again week 4. Strength is improving in nearly every exercise, this is probably mostly because I am eating for a full out bulk compared to the past 3 months where I was eating at maintenance and cutting body fat. Starting to get lethargy throughout the day. If this gets worse or becomes a problem I will lower the dose of alpha mass... I will try to get pictures tomorrow. sorry about that guys

4. Workout today was beastly, Was able to complete it a lot easier and increased strength on some exercises. Pump was great, upper body is definitely looking bigger as well as biceps and triceps. Forearms look more defined and vascularity has increased.

Weight: 171

5. Today was an off day, not as sore as I should be for what I did this week.
    •   

6. Jesus that is a mix of products. Definitely interested in results.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Today is day 17

Workouts have been going great so far. Vascularity is definitely up, girlfriend noticed it today. Pumps are way more pronounced. Looking forward to shoulders and arms tomorrow.

Weighed in at 170 today this puts me up +2 from the start.
    Will do measurements this weekend to see if I gained any size or body fat

Pictures are on first post.

8. Seems like good progress thus far!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. workout today was amazing, strength is definitely increasing. was even able to add some weight to exercises and a workout finisher. Pump and vascularity is better each time!!!! makes it a lot of fun and motivating.

Muscle bellies are definitely bigger, especially my traps and oddly my upper abdominals.

I will do measurements and caliper readings on Friday morning when I wake up.

10. Good to hear.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. Hi do u know anything abt steroids?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Scott1s View Post
    Hi do u know anything abt steroids?
    lol
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

13. I did caliper and according to it I am about 9% body fat. Can someone link me to a good guide for this? I use multiple skin folds to get an average number. Then I look at my accu-measure chart

14. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I did caliper and according to it I am about 9% body fat. Can someone link me to a good guide for this? I use multiple skin folds to get an average number. Then I look at my accu-measure chart
    Thats what I do. Unfortunately I suck at calipers so I stopped using them. I get similar readings when I am around 10/11 as I do when I am 15/16
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Thats what I do. Unfortunately I suck at calipers so I stopped using them. I get similar readings when I am around 10/11 as I do when I am 15/16
    hahah I wish I had access to hydrostatic weighing

16. Yeah I no longer trust my calipers after I read 12% body fat, did a cut for a month and a half losing a little over 10lbs then still read 12% body fat even though I was obviously leaner.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

17. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Yeah I no longer trust my calipers after I read 12% body fat, did a cut for a month and a half losing a little over 10lbs then still read 12% body fat even though I was obviously leaner.
    damn well this isn't encouraging. I guess the pictures will have to show it. not taking new ones until week 4 is over

18. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    damn well this isn't encouraging. I guess the pictures will have to show it. not taking new ones until week 4 is over
    Pictures are definitely the best way to gauge progress man, and isn't the way you look what really matters anyway?
    -Dom Mazzetti

19. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Pictures are definitely the best way to gauge progress man, and isn't the way you look what really matters anyway?
    of course, new pic coming this Friday.

20. The cycle has slightly changed, I forgot
    to mention this earlier. alpha mass is going to be upped to 9 caps for this week and next.
    Updated first page.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17
    The cycle has slightly changed, I forgot
    to mention this earlier. alpha mass is going to be upped to 9 caps for this week and next.
    Updated first page.
    Cool.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

22. strength is up, vascularity too

I have a new workout cycle it looks like this:

Push:
    Bench press 4x6-8
    Incline press 4x6-8
    Shoulder press 4x6-8
    Chest dip 4xFail
    Tri pull down 3x10

Pull:
    Deadlift 5x5
    Barbell row 4x6-8
    One arm cable row 3x10
    Barbell shrugs 3x8
    Seated row 3x8
    Barbell curl 3x10

Legs:
    Warm up run
    Sprint workout
    Squat 3x10
    Weighted lunges 3x10

23. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    hahah I wish I had access to hydrostatic weighing
    You and me both bud!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. today is day 24. Starting to look a little bloated at 173lbs. not much else to report. workouts are good nothing out of the ordinary.

25. A bit of bloat might occur with the Bulk in there. I wouldn't become too worried about it unless it greatly worsens.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Ultimate Post Cycle Therapy Stack
    By The G Train in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 02:30 AM
  2. The ultimate rehab cycle?!?!
    By Rumpnuts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3