AH/AE/AM/AB, the ultimate recomp cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Jesus that is a mix of products. Definitely interested in results.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Today is day 17

Workouts have been going great so far. Vascularity is definitely up, girlfriend noticed it today. Pumps are way more pronounced. Looking forward to shoulders and arms tomorrow.

Weighed in at 170 today this puts me up +2 from the start.
    Will do measurements this weekend to see if I gained any size or body fat

Pictures are on first post.
    •   

3. Seems like good progress thus far!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

4. workout today was amazing, strength is definitely increasing. was even able to add some weight to exercises and a workout finisher. Pump and vascularity is better each time!!!! makes it a lot of fun and motivating.

Muscle bellies are definitely bigger, especially my traps and oddly my upper abdominals.

I will do measurements and caliper readings on Friday morning when I wake up.

5. Good to hear.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

6. Hi do u know anything abt steroids?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scott1s View Post
    Hi do u know anything abt steroids?
    lol
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

8. I did caliper and according to it I am about 9% body fat. Can someone link me to a good guide for this? I use multiple skin folds to get an average number. Then I look at my accu-measure chart

9. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I did caliper and according to it I am about 9% body fat. Can someone link me to a good guide for this? I use multiple skin folds to get an average number. Then I look at my accu-measure chart
    Thats what I do. Unfortunately I suck at calipers so I stopped using them. I get similar readings when I am around 10/11 as I do when I am 15/16
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Thats what I do. Unfortunately I suck at calipers so I stopped using them. I get similar readings when I am around 10/11 as I do when I am 15/16
    hahah I wish I had access to hydrostatic weighing

11. Yeah I no longer trust my calipers after I read 12% body fat, did a cut for a month and a half losing a little over 10lbs then still read 12% body fat even though I was obviously leaner.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

12. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Yeah I no longer trust my calipers after I read 12% body fat, did a cut for a month and a half losing a little over 10lbs then still read 12% body fat even though I was obviously leaner.
    damn well this isn't encouraging. I guess the pictures will have to show it. not taking new ones until week 4 is over

13. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    damn well this isn't encouraging. I guess the pictures will have to show it. not taking new ones until week 4 is over
    Pictures are definitely the best way to gauge progress man, and isn't the way you look what really matters anyway?
    -Dom Mazzetti

14. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Pictures are definitely the best way to gauge progress man, and isn't the way you look what really matters anyway?
    of course, new pic coming this Friday.

15. The cycle has slightly changed, I forgot
    to mention this earlier. alpha mass is going to be upped to 9 caps for this week and next.
    Updated first page.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17
    The cycle has slightly changed, I forgot
    to mention this earlier. alpha mass is going to be upped to 9 caps for this week and next.
    Updated first page.
    Cool.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

17. strength is up, vascularity too

I have a new workout cycle it looks like this:

Push:
    Bench press 4x6-8
    Incline press 4x6-8
    Shoulder press 4x6-8
    Chest dip 4xFail
    Tri pull down 3x10

Pull:
    Deadlift 5x5
    Barbell row 4x6-8
    One arm cable row 3x10
    Barbell shrugs 3x8
    Seated row 3x8
    Barbell curl 3x10

Legs:
    Warm up run
    Sprint workout
    Squat 3x10
    Weighted lunges 3x10

18. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    hahah I wish I had access to hydrostatic weighing
    You and me both bud!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. today is day 24. Starting to look a little bloated at 173lbs. not much else to report. workouts are good nothing out of the ordinary.

20. A bit of bloat might occur with the Bulk in there. I wouldn't become too worried about it unless it greatly worsens.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. Everything was going great until I noticed a little tenderness/pain on my right nipple. I am glad that tomorrow is when I start hard it should put this back towards normal, should I up the dose ? Today is the first day I noticed this

Was thinking of maybe starting sustain alpha at 5 on 2 off or erase pro every other day as well.

weight is 174

Strength is up
    Bigger arms for sure will measure soon. Upper body looks wider and more definition.
    Vascularity is amazing

22. swelling is down this morning not as painful either... but if I touch it, it hurts pretty badly. took 3 hard 3 mass today so that is really 4.5 hard which should give my body a good amount of DHT.

23. I am going to dose 1-carboxy at about 3G each night to help limit prolactin sensitivity

24. The DHT should take care of it,
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. gained strength on all my exercises and am maintaining at 174 right now. I am leaning out at the same time which is nice to see. It is probably because I stopped dermatherm last Friday. + enhance. more definition on all muscles. I will take pictures this weekend.

does anyone have an idea how the gyno started to form? it happened the day before week 5 started. Since I started AH it hasn't been bothering me much at all I think it's all head now. it's a very small spot but noticeable if u look hard enough...
    Could it be from the topical 4 dhea? or maybe from accidentally putting dermacrine on my chest by not washing my hands before putting enhance on?
    Or could it have been from Alpha bulk 4-dhea? I'm confused how this happened

I have confidence AH will work.

26. Is it sensitive or painful? If not, it may be in your head. I do it to myself all the time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Is it sensitive or painful? If not, it may be in your head. I do it to myself all the time.
    It was painful the first day I noticed it, since then it hasn't been painful. I have been avoiding it completely. but my friend touched it just messing around and within about 30minutes i got a heat sensation and itchiness

28. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    It was painful the first day I noticed it, since then it hasn't been painful. I have been avoiding it completely. but my friend touched it just messing around and within about 30minutes i got a heat sensation and itchiness
    Definitely keep an eye on it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been super busy. this past Saturday I finished the alpha mass. Still have alpha bulk which I am going to finish off probably this week or next. the gyno symptoms have subsided except for my right side being a very small amount puffier. Strength gains are very good I added weight to every exercise.

today is day 38
    weight is 176 (+8 ) this is great because my obliques are showing more even though I gained 8 lbs in 5weeks.

Now hopefully I can hit 180 and maintain it. Will do a caliper test Friday and re weigh. Also will post pictures, it will be almost the end of week 6 which is the halfway point.

30. Nice gains man, great run so far keep it up!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Ultimate Post Cycle Therapy Stack
    By The G Train in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 03:30 AM
  2. The ultimate rehab cycle?!?!
    By Rumpnuts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 06:33 PM
  3. Choices for the ultimate recomp stack