second opinion needed for newbie on anavar/tri methyl

jman245

Awards
whats up guys!i need to know the best time to take my products.i just need guidence on them not to be flamed...
anavar@60mgs ed
tri methyl extreme
cel cycle support
jack3d
bcaa
fish oil
cla

i am 5'8 and 180lbs,i am looking to cut and be defined.i have been training for 3 years.i know some say to use anavar for 6-8 weeks,but being my first time,i want to take it slow...thanks

j05441

Awards
Bro if its your first time 1 take var or a ph. 2 find something else. Tri mythal is some potent stuff. Your gonna kill your liver and nuts. The reason you run var so long is it takes a while to kick in.

jman245

Awards
Bro if its your first time 1 take var or a ph. 2 find something else. Tri mythal is some potent stuff. Your gonna kill your liver and nuts. The reason you run var so long is it takes a while to kick in.
Is the cel cycle support not gonna be sufficient to protect my liver and 'nuts'?what if I took half the dosage of the tri methyl? I already have it, so I'm stuck with it.

j05441

Awards
That stuff only helps protect your liver. Tri mytheal is moderate doses of 3 harsh ass compounds. Thank half doses will still be toxic enough on your body and not enough to produce good gains. IMO

j05441

Awards
Cel support will not protect your nuts period. They will be shut down do to large amounts of hormones in your body. The only thing that can save them is a flawless pct

jman245

Awards
Cel support will not protect your nuts period. They will be shut down do to large amounts of hormones in your body. The only thing that can save them is a flawless pct
What would u consider a flawless Oct? I was gonna use a pct from the same company that makes tri methyl.also thought of using nolva if I can get my hands on it...

j05441

Awards
Sounds like you need to do your research more kid. And use a serm or dont run anything.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
There is a pct sticky, check it out. I would try halo or pmag first if I were u. U could run some stano(high doses) or AH with it. That would be an easy first stack. U'll get good results and u get to pop a bunch of pills so u feel like ur really on roids.

Epi would be another option but it's a little rougher on the lipids than halo or pmag.

U could try test e, if ur ok
With pinning, and breaking the law. If would be the safest on the liver. And u would feel good on it.

j05441

Awards
There is a pct sticky, check it out. I would try halo or pmag first if I were u. U could run some stano(high doses) or AH with it. That would be an easy first stack. U'll get good results and u get to pop a bunch of pills so u feel like ur really on roids.

Epi would be another option but it's a little rougher on the lipids than halo or pmag.

With pinning, and breaking the law. If would be the safest on the liver. And u would feel good on it.
This guy knows what hes talking about

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

I'm sorry I don't know ur age. That is important if ir are still under 23-25. A good OTC non methyl cycle cound do some wonders for u. Test boosters wont really do much if ur under that age ether, cuz ur test is proably as high as its going to get naturally at that age.

jman245

Awards
Well as for my age, I am 32 y.o. I am trying to do my research, that's why I'm on these forums.I got the stuff from my friend who is a personal trainer and used the tri but with winny.he says I should do good on this stack, but I wanted other opinions. Should I just leave out the tri and just use the anavar? Kinda bummed since I got the tri already...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
if you insist on runnning it try and get some TUDCA and make sure your PCT is all set.

jman245

Awards
im gonna take one pill a day and also use the tudca ans cycle assist then...

j05441

Awards
Id run the var for 8 weeks save the tri for another cycle. You dont want to cash in too early bud. And for your buddy was that his first cycle? For your first you dont need to go all out for great gains.

jman245

Awards
Id run the var for 8 weeks save the tri for another cycle. You dont want to cash in too early bud. And for your buddy was that his first cycle? For your first you dont need to go all out for great gains.
yea,that was his first cycle and he only used milk thistle for supportand pct was arime pct stage.i noticed that there are different versions of the tri methyl.i have the x.x.xxv version.i see that the dosage is less this version except in the 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol,which is 10mg more.does it make it any better or not?thanks for the input,i really appreciate it.
x.x.xxv=
Vitamin C 60mg (100%)
Vitamin B-12 12mcg (400%)
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg
13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 10mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg

Testosterone Booster Complex:
Tribulus Terrestris 40% 300mg
Long Jack 150mg

compared to older version=
Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B12 24mcg
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg
Long Jack 150mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17d-ol 15mg
13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 15mg
2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 15mg

j05441

Awards
yea,that was his first cycle and he only used milk thistle for supportand pct was arime pct stage.i noticed that there are different versions of the tri methyl.i have the x.x.xxv version.i see that the dosage is less this version except in the 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol,which is 10mg more.does it make it any better or not?thanks for the input,i really appreciate it.
x.x.xxv=
Vitamin C 60mg (100%)
Vitamin B-12 12mcg (400%)
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg
13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 10mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg

Testosterone Booster Complex:
Long Jack 150mg

compared to older version=
Vitamin C 60mg
Vitamin B12 24mcg
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg
Long Jack 150mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17d-ol 15mg
13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 15mg
2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 15mg
Well thats superdrol, max lmg and halodrol. The only one has epistane over halodrol. Look those compounds up separately. Halo or epi alone would produnce great gains. Both mild. Superdrol is very strong and toxic

j05441

Awards
Epi var or halo are a good for a first run. Personally id run var if you can get it and afford it