Element Nutrition: Monster, Edge, and Drive(pct)

xyroe

xyroe

Awards
Okay so I just started my cycle from Element Nutrition today. I just have a couple questions about recommended use. Recommended use on Edge, says 3 capsules a day. That's 18mg a cap, at 54mg a day. I don't know if that's too much or not. It's my 1st cycle of anything. Some guys are posting they took 2 caps a day for 36mg for the first 5 days. Monster recommends 3 caps 1 hour prior to working out. That's a lot too. But these are all the recommended dosages. Any help or input would be appreciated. Oh, and Drive, the PCT is recommended 5 days prior to finishing your cycle, which makes sense to me.

xyroe

xyroe

Awards
Okay well regardless to anyone's help, it's been one week. The first few days, I noticed headaches. Off and on I still have them. Another side effect is that I have more anger, and I work out better in the gym. The second day of taking Monster, I noticed my appetite was through the roof! I could not stop eating! I had to be careful what I ate because was on a strict plan for my diet. If you just eat whatever during your cycle, you won't make the correct gains you want to make. Anyways, I feel much stronger than last week, my bench went from (warm up) 135lbs x10, to x20, 185lbs x4, to x8, 205lbs x2, to x4-6.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with these products, but Google reveals that Edge is an Epistane clone and Monster is either 1-Androsterone or a stack of Epi and M-LMG; found conflicting info. I'll leave it up to you to delve deeper and find out what it actually is. The only sure thing right now is that your PCT is woefully insufficient. Search these boards for info on PCTs and a proper PCT for Epi. Keep looking until you find info on SERMs.

johnny75

Awards
Monster compounds are ....
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one........25 mg(M-lmg)
2a-3a-eplithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol.........10 mg(epi)

You need a SERM for epi & lmg.
Are you running anything to help with sides? such as Cycle Assist.
Please look at other logs running EPI, so you have an idea what you need for a cycle.
This may also help....
http://tunedsports.com/category/designer-steroids/

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you are getting minimal help because you started taking steroids without even knowing anything about them.

might want to educate yourself before popping pills...

and you need to look at the word SERM very carefully if you value your health.

Good luck.

xyroe

xyroe

Awards
Thanks for the information! I was googling everywhere for the Monster ingredients. Drive, was sold to me as a package with Monster and Edge. If it's true that Drive isn't a good/full PCT, then what do you recommend? Also, I have test boosters that I bought a while back, if maybe I should use those as well with my PCT?

Drive seems to be a pretty legit PCT. Here are the ingredients:

PCT System

Agaricus Bisporus: 175mg
4',7-Dihydroxyisflavone: 75mg
DIM (diindolylmethane): 50mg
6 Bromo: 25mg
Bioperine: 5mg

Liver Cleanse

Milk Thistle: 100mg
Grape Seed Extract: 50mg

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you need a SERM...period.

Drive is NOT a solid PCT... hell it has 6 bromo in it which can be suppresive itself...

DRIVE+SERM would be PCT....

SERM

SERM

SERM

SERM