2nd cycle-1st pin already a prob

Matacy86

Matacy86

Awards
Just started my 2nd cycle. Test E and beastdrol. Did my 1st and thus only pin this past saturday in my right outer delt. The E is supposed to be 300mgs? Anyways, pinned sat and sunday came and hurt like a mother. Didnt think too much about it. Monday was still hurting and today felt alot better after a few hot showers and good rubs but is way more red and def a knot bellow the inj site. The redness seems to be fading. But I have taken some anti-biotics. Everything was sterile injection wise and the gear is homemade :/so with that being said should I try another shot to give it another try??? I have plenty of anti-biotics on stand by. Also saturday I had a pretty severe cold. Could that have anything to do with it? Please help

Matacy86

Matacy86

Awards
Im sure I did but I had a really bad head cold so? I can tell you lastnight I felt the area and it was def warmer than on my left

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It seems like it could of been slightly infected...I'd say pin again and see how it goes...if it gets all red and you get sick again then I'd stop

Matacy86

Matacy86

Awards
Ok ill take that advise. Kinda what I was thinking. I didnt get sick from it tho, I already was feeling nasty the day before. Working in the rain allday. Thanks for the help tho bro

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok ill take that advise. Kinda what I was thinking. I didnt get sick from it tho, I already was feeling nasty the day before. Working in the rain allday. Thanks for the help tho bro
My fiancé said then you probably already had a
Cold and if the pin site was infected you would certainly notice the build up of pus and stuff (she's a PA)

Matacy86

Matacy86

Awards
Ok, is ther anything I should do to help get rid of the build up (knot) or will it just go away?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, is ther anything I should do to help get rid of the build up (knot) or will it just go away?
It will go away I got 2 in this cycle so far and it was only when it was my first time injecting into that spot

Matacy86

Matacy86

Awards
Okay, thanks for the info. Ill keep my cycle info on here probally