beastdrol stack? epi, anavar, non methyls?

WarWolf

Awards
looking to do a beastdrol cycle in 3 weeks for a recomp/consolidate my bulk. i was looking for something to stack with beastdrol possibly bridge with after the beast. i have seen a good few sd epi logs, i like the idea of a 6 week cycle as you can grow slower and compound your gains and hopefully keep more.

i would like to run the beast at 20/20/20/20, if anyone has any ideas as to what would stack well with this, obviously i wud like to stack it with a non-methylated compound so as to give my liver a break, but if this isnt possible i dont mind two methyls. also i can get my hands on some anavar so i could run sd 4 weeks and anavar 6 weeks or would that b overkill.

ive been bulking for the last 4 months and just started a mini cut to assess my current state and lower bf so when i am bulking again i can keep it lower. i would ideally like a 20 pound gain but being realistic it would b more of a recomp for my cycle, lower bf a little whilst gaining a good bit of muscle mass.

all advice welcome. training will be on point 5 day split, 3on 1off 2on 1 off, cardio will b a mix of LISS and HIIT. looking to compound my results. diet will be 40/40/20, pro/carbs/fat. thinking of lowering the carbs after the sd but keeping cals the same. but thats 4 a different post

so my question is what can i stack with beastdrol to help with the lowering of bodyfat but not interfere with the mass gains and infact help them.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
looking to do a beastdrol cycle in 3 weeks for a recomp/consolidate my bulk. i was looking for something to stack with beastdrol possibly bridge with after the beast. i have seen a good few sd epi logs, i like the idea of a 6 week cycle as you can grow slower and compound your gains and hopefully keep more.

i would like to run the beast at 20/20/20/20, if anyone has any ideas as to what would stack well with this, obviously i wud like to stack it with a non-methylated compound so as to give my liver a break, but if this isnt possible i dont mind two methyls. also i can get my hands on some anavar so i could run sd 4 weeks and anavar 6 weeks or would that b overkill.

ive been bulking for the last 4 months and just started a mini cut to assess my current state and lower bf so when i am bulking again i can keep it lower. i would ideally like a 20 pound gain but being realistic it would b more of a recomp for my cycle, lower bf a little whilst gaining a good bit of muscle mass.

all advice welcome. training will be on point 5 day split, 3on 1off 2on 1 off, cardio will b a mix of LISS and HIIT. looking to compound my results. diet will be 40/40/20, pro/carbs/fat. thinking of lowering the carbs after the sd but keeping cals the same. but thats 4 a different post

so my question is what can i stack with beastdrol to help with the lowering of bodyfat but not interfere with the mass gains and infact help them.

I was reading your question to help you out.....then once I came up to the word 'whilst' I just started growing in rage.

images.jpg

You get no help from me.

WarWolf

Awards
if this is you trying to say that losing fat and gaining muscle is impossible then i can roll with that, but if you are being dumb and thinking that american english is the correct way of speaking then you sir are an idiot, whilst is a word that has been around longer than america has

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
if this is you trying to say that losing fat and gaining muscle is impossible then i can roll with that, but if you are being dumb and thinking that american english is the correct way of speaking then you sir are an idiot, whilst is a word that has been around longer than america has
obclue.jpg

WarWolf

Awards
So instead of actually posting a rebuttal to my statements, U just compound the view that Americans are stupid, well played sir

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So instead of actually posting a rebuttal to my statements, U just compound the view that Americans are stupid, well played sir

At least if you were ignorant you'd get around to the fact that ANY reply in general is directed toward YOU. Not Americans.

Though your not ignorant.....just plain retarded. G'luck with that.

clueless.jpg

WarWolf

Awards
Hence why I said rebuttal not reply, do you honestly believe that whilst is not a word or do you have some advice to help with my cycle? Also you have so audacity do say I am ignorant and then retarded, my brother has downs syndrome so if you could b a little less ignorant itself and perhaps more compassionate you might help me with my cycle suggestions.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Hence why I said rebuttal not reply, do you honestly believe that whilst is not a word or do you have some advice to help with my cycle? Also you have so audacity do say I am ignorant and then retarded, my brother has downs syndrome so if you could b a little less ignorant itself and perhaps more compassionate you might help me with my cycle suggestions.

Your sensitive. I recommend PES ERASE.

6ueQb.jpg