My First PH Cycle, Cutting with Epistane - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

My First PH Cycle, Cutting with Epistane

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    Looking at his numbers he can claim to have been training for a long time but his weights proves he has NOT. These increases are NEWB Gains...

what a waste.

not hating just calling out the facts.

Your pretty annoying. Definitely a let down in a log. You should chime your 2 cents on posts with people asking questions rather then sharing their experiences.

Not talking sh*t.....just stating the facts.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Your pretty annoying. Definitely a let down in a log. You should chime your 2 cents on posts with people asking questions rather then sharing their experiences.

Not talking sh*t.....just stating the facts.
    I was being helpful... re-read. but you are entitled to your opinion... good luck!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Looking at his numbers he can claim to have been training for a long time but his weights proves he has NOT. These increases are NEWB Gains...

what a waste.

not hating just calling out the facts.
    Yea bro, you got me all figured out. I'm sure you go to the same gym as I so you know all about my routine and how long I've lifted,

Get real. I work my ass off in the gym on nearly a daily basis. Yea some of them may be "newb" gains, I'm doing new exercises and reaping the benefits, both strength and physique wise. I see you squat 315, Watch, I'll make a vid and match that on my next leg day for ya.

If you want to view my log and comment, don't come here and say it's a waste. This isn't one of those "come in and talk ****" threads, Come here, critique (don't say 'this is a waste'), and gain knowledge from someone who is experimenting and trying out new things.

Happy Friday to ya
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

forma in PCT - Mistake!!! Forma is suppresive there bud... its not for PCT use.
    Here's the thing. Forma is an AI. I dont want my new awesome natural testosterone to be converted to estrogen. So throwing it in there isn't going to hurt.

If it's not going to hurt, don't get on my case, AiiiiiGGGHT brahhh?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by STLJones View Post
    Yea bro, you got me all figured out. I'm sure you go to the same gym as I so you know all about my routine and how long I've lifted,

Get real. I work my ass off in the gym on nearly a daily basis. Yea some of them may be "newb" gains, I'm doing new exercises and reaping the benefits, both strength and physique wise. I see you squat 315, Watch, I'll make a vid and match that on my next leg day for ya.

If you want to view my log and comment, don't come here and say it's a waste. This isn't one of those "come in and talk ****" threads, Come here, critique (don't say 'this is a waste'), and gain knowledge from someone who is experimenting and trying out new things.

Happy Friday to ya
    I squat more than 315... anyway... check out EPSTANEMAN's log... he is doing it right.

new awesome natural testosterone? wtf are you talking about - further proving you dont know jack! sorry... really not trying to be negative but you keep proving you didnt do your homework here brah!

Ultimately the goal is to make sure you do this right and dont screw yourself up, or waste money/product for no reason - thats all.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I squat more than 315... anyway... check out EPSTANEMAN's log... he is doing it right.

new awesome natural testosterone? wtf are you talking about - further proving you dont know jack! sorry... really not trying to be negative but you keep proving you didnt do your homework here brah!

Ultimately the goal is to make sure you do this right and dont screw yourself up, or waste money/product for no reason - thats all.
    Natural test, the test not being introduced to my body in pill form. When I'm off of the PH? Get it?

Estrogen=No bueno, Forma Stanzol=keeps estrogen away (don't make me go into detail)

I've been keeping up with his log, it's very good.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Allllllright back day today. Back has always been tough for myself. I find it tough to really get a solid pump. But with a little research and googling, that quickly came to an end. I wanted a good back routine so why not copy one of the greatest, Jay Cutler.

Here the video, I simply went through every exercise doing the same amount of sets, reps, and time between sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeq2PJpawsI

The whole workout took about 60 minutes and it's pretty insane. This was my second time to follow it and it definitely works. Lats got an amazing pump, back was bulging, and I felt big.

Again, back pumps were there but not nearly as bad when doing legs. I'll try to put up some numbers when I find my damn log journal.

Still at 40mg, but really considering bumping it up to 50mg on week 4. If anyone has any input on 50mg it would be appreciated (As long as its not "don't do it, bc idk why, just don't")
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Oh, and weight was at 184. Really starting to lean out, definitely losing alot of water weight as well.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Allllllright back day today. Back has always been tough for myself. I find it tough to really get a solid pump. But with a little research and googling, that quickly came to an end. I wanted a good back routine so why not copy one of the greatest, Jay Cutler.

Here the video, I simply went through every exercise doing the same amount of sets, reps, and time between sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeq2PJpawsI

The whole workout took about 60 minutes and it's pretty insane. This was my second time to follow it and it definitely works. Lats got an amazing pump, back was bulging, and I felt big.

Again, back pumps were there but not nearly as bad when doing legs. I'll try to put up some numbers when I find my damn log journal.

Still at 40mg, but really considering bumping it up to 50mg on week 4. If anyone has any input on 50mg it would be appreciated (As long as its not "don't do it, bc idk why, just don't")

Don't do it.

.I don't know why..........................

.just don't.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Welp, been out of commission for a minute because FOOTBALL SEASON HAS BEGUN! ....and i run a sports bar so spare time this weekend has been scarce.... Anywho, I DESTROYED chest yesterday and hit ANOTHER PR. Also did a quick tricep session composed of nothing but supersets. I've been trying out this style for minute and it works very well. Weight has gone up to 186 now.... and this cycle is supposed to assist my cutting cycle.... So idk what the phuck is going on but I'm putting on some mean lean muscle. Quads are noticeably bigger and my girl is always like "show them your muscles baby" when her friends come around. I dont they can just admire through my clothes.

Have had ABSOLUTELY ZERO sides (minus back pumps but wgaf), so starting week 4 I'm bumping it up to 50mg.

On the eighth, I did legs but felt like **** and half assed them.

Week 3, day 19 9/9

Chest/Tris Weight:186

Decline DB BP: 75x12, 90x7, 95x2(PR), 80x7

Flat Bench: 135x12, 185x4, 155x8

Incline DB BP/Incline Cable Flys: 60x10/30x10, 60x10/30x10, 60x10/30x8

Another awesome pump in chest, probably one of the biggest so this stuff is definitely intensifying my workout. I've never had a spotter while working out and I felt as if I didnt, but now that im really getting up in weight on the decline db its a bitch just to carry them and get into place on the bench. I felt I could have easily gotten 4 more reps if I had a spot.

Triceps went by great, I finished that muscle group in 30 minutes. This time around I supersetted straight bar pulldowns with the V bar pushdowns and overhead cable extensions with skullcrushers. I did 5 sets of each and ended things with a straight bar pushdown dropset. I was very strict with keeping rest periods between 30-45 seconds and this is what makes the workout a successful one
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Week 3, Day 20 9/10

Shoulders/Traps Weight 184

Shoulders

DB Press:50x10, 50x10, 55x8, 55x10, (Dropset) 55x8/40x12/25x15

Front DB Raises: 25x10 25x10 30x10 30x10

Upright Rows: 75x10 75x10 85x10 85x8

Traps

DB Shrugs: 60x20 65x15 70x12

Barbell Shrugs: 135x20 205x10 225x10 225x8

Sides: None, no back pumps, still no acne, balls arent smaller, just massive gains in strength. Maybe some lethargy but its not a problem.

I'm loving this stuff more every day. I'm increasing in size but more noticeably my strength is going thru the roof. I have heard people love and hate on IBE Epistane but I personally love the stuff and it was well worth the money.

A common (and I mean nearly everyone) side effect from epistane is dry joints. Estrogen helps lubricate joints. Epistane does not aromatize into estrogen but natural test does. So here's my thing using a little bit of bro science- if my joints are still nice and lubed up, I still have a good amount of natural test in my body being converted into estrogen. We don't like estrogen. So starting week 4 (tomorrow) for the sake of this fun little experimental cycle, I'll be bumping it up to 50mg and let you fellas know how this goes.

Only worries are that I will be out of IBE midway through week 4 and will have to switch over to RPN Havoc which is still epistane but has a different molecular structure. So..... I'll let you guys know how that turns out...........
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

That's cool man. Your bro-science theory is full of it though. Epistane crushes estrogen. Your going to have some trace amounts of estrogen but it won't mean you'll have no dry joints because you have natural test being produced. It'll actually be shut down due to the artificial test your taking (epistane). Glad your not getting any bad sides. I'm loving the stuff too.

Any pics so far on your cut?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

HAHAHAHA.... STL you just keep proving you dont know SH*T!!!! My natural test, estrogen cuz I dont haha. have dry hahaha joints... hahahaha...

you sir are RETARDED.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

HAHAHAHA.... STL you just keep proving you dont know SH*T!!!! My natural test, estrogen cuz I dont haha. have dry hahaha joints... hahahaha...

you sir are RETARDED.

tsk tsk tsk.......
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

the artificial test your taking (epistane).
    epistane is NOT test in any way!! not artificial, not even a little bit!!! it crushes your natural test production but its NOT test in ANY way.

man... the misinformation and lack of knowledge in this thread is overwhelming!

I know I am a d*ck.... ya know, posting corrections and facts about PH's makes me a complete d*ck.... coolstorybro.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

epistane is NOT test in any way!! not artificial, not even a little bit!!! it crushes your natural test production but its NOT test in ANY way.

man... the misinformation and lack of knowledge in this thread is overwhelming!

I know I am a d*ck.... ya know, posting corrections and facts about PH's makes me a complete d*ck.... coolstorybro.

Epistane shuts down your test. It is NOT test. Actual test would be better. I WISH my epistane caps had test in them. Then I'd make even SWEETER gains.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

you sir are RETARDED.
    damn, lol, I'm deeply sorry I pissed you off at some point throughout my thread. I am glad that you feel the need to check up on me throughout your day though

more importantly,

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/71...u-mad-thou.jpg

How about some explaining how I'm wrong by assuming if estrogen assists in lubricating joints, and epistane gets rid of estrogen, why I shouldn't be skeptical that I could up my dosage to get rid of the possible estrogen that I have floating around my body?

now now, try not to have another temper tantrum homie. ITS JUST THE INTERNET
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

ANYWHO..............

Yesterday was back day. I did the same routine as before only upping the weight on almost every exercise.

Week 4 Day 22 50mg 9/12

Weight: 183

Lat Pull Down: 120x12 130x12 140x12 150x10

Hammer Strength Rows: 60x12 90x12 90x10 90x12

Cable Rows: 140x12 150x12 160x12 180x10

Barbell Rows: 115x12 115x12 135x10

T Bar Row: 100x12 110x12 120x10 120x10

One Arm DB Rows: 75x10 85x10 90x10

Incline DB Rows: 20x12 25x10 15x12 15x12

5 Sets Low/High Cable Row superset

St Leg Deadlift: 135x8 185x6 185x6 225x6 155x8 155x8

Didn't feel anything different during this workout except my aggression is up along with the weight. 50mg does feel like a sweet spot. I feel like I'm 'on' something throughout the whole day now. I definitely get irritated easier.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

and AGAIN back up to date. Today was an unplanned rest date as I had too much **** on my plate to get to the gym.

Tomorrow is legs.....

Stangbanger: come back and creep on my numbers brah, you can bitch and moan about 'a retard' throwing up more weight.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Allllllllright, leg day. I woke up feeling great, got my 8 hours, and was ready for a long session. I woke up with a few pimples on my face which is unusual because my face stays pretty consistently clear. My guess is 50mg is right sides start for myself. I had some coffee and a couple of Morning Star sausage patties. If you guys dont know about these pick some up at the store, they're great. Made from soy, no meat, and have 10g of protein, 3g of fat, 3g of carbs and only 80 cals per patty plus they taste awesome.

Week 4 day 24 9/14

Weight:182.5 50mg

Squat: 185x6, 225x4, 225x4, 225x5, 285x4, 305x2, 185x8

Deadlift: 185x10, 225x8, 265x6

Decided to try out the FST-7 program for my last exercise. I hopped on the leg raise machine and pumped out 2 warm up sets of 15 then 7 sets of 12 with 30 seconds of rest between each set and good God did that induce a pump like no other. My legs were wrecked afterwards. I set the weight to where I would be right near failure after the 12th rep of each set and it worked wonders. I will definitely be trying this out again in future exercises.

During dead lifts I got BAD back pumps. I called it quits on the 3rd set. After I was done I was dripping in sweat. This stuff is definitely turning my body into a water park. Its awesome.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

In for this
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Awesome! I just got back from a sick chest and bicep workout, I'll post it up asap. I'm learning ALOT from this cycle/experimenting that I feel will really benfit other PH beginners like myself. Epistane and all the supports are really showing their money's worth!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Yeah man its crazy you are at 50mg and it's your first cycle. How's everything else? Lethargy, mood, libido? I got a close knit family and I don't wanna really snap on any of them but I don't plan on going past 30-40
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

I haven't had ANY changes in mood or aggression and I started running it at 45mg right out the gate. I think with compounds like this, it's all in your head. If your an as*hole then you'll be one on cycle too. Only while on cycle you'll blame it on the PH. I don't think it'll really effect your mood unless your dealing with harsher/stronger compound. Then again, maybe it just doesn't effect my mood like that.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Yeah man its crazy you are at 50mg and it's your first cycle. How's everything else? Lethargy, mood, libido? I got a close knit family and I don't wanna really snap on any of them but I don't plan on going past 30-40
    The main emotional side effect I feel is lethargy but its nothing serious. My libido feels about the same, if anything its slightly up. And as for aggression, well that is definitely up, but I take jack3d as well for preworkout and that stuff has always made me irritable a few hours after taking it. I know 50mg is on the high side but everyone reacts to things differently and I feel that 50 was the 'sweet spot' for myself. I'm starting to get pimples though fml

I haven't had ANY changes in mood or aggression and I started running it at 45mg right out the gate. I think with compounds like this, it's all in your head. If your an as*hole then you'll be one on cycle too. Only while on cycle you'll blame it on the PH. I don't think it'll really effect your mood unless your dealing with harsher/stronger compound. Then again, maybe it just doesn't effect my mood like that.
    Yea it could be some sort of placebo effect, or from the jack3d, but either way I feel more aggressive than usual. And I'm a very anti-conflictual person to begin with. But who knows.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Week 4 Day 25 9/15

Weight 183 50mg

Well yesterday was chest-biceps. Again I got my 8 hours, ate a good breakfast, and prepared for another long session. When I got into the gym I started doing my normal routine. Hopped on decline and began getting warmed up. I managed to do 3 sets of 85x8 with dumbbells but was going to failure the last rep of each which is not usual. I said screw it went to bench and the same thing happened. I felt weaker.

At this point I'm pissed off and have no idea whats going on so I make the decision to just go for reps and get a pump and it worked. What seemed to be a wasted workout turned into the most intense session I have every had. I stopped logging and would pump out 10-12 reps, wait 30-45 seconds, and do it again. I think I ended up doing about 8 working sets on each exercise. Needless to say, it worked and I felt StRoNg again. And I'm sore as phuck today.

For biceps, I was already feeling GREAT so I went haywire on those as well. Again, I didnt log the exercises/reps/weight but I kept reps to a MINIMUM of 12 reps, sets to a minimum of 5, and rest time between 30 and 45 seconds. I got an amazing pump again. All in all I spent just over 2 and a half hours in the gym that day and felt amazing afterwards, not tired at all and I wanted to keep going but had other plans.

Word to the wise: When people tell you "dont run epistane for just 4 weeks" listen to them. It's week 4 and I am just now reaping the FULL benefits of this PH.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

yesterdays workout..........

Week 4 Day 26 9/16
    Weight 184 50mg

Shoulders/Traps

The same thing that happened last time during chest/biceps happened here. I start off with DB shoulder press and could not get into the usual groove.

DB Shoulder Press: 50x10 55x12 55x9 50x12

I felt, for lack of a better word, stagnant in this set. I did two warm up sets before this but just felt weak throughout the set. It really started to piss me off so I went to front DB raises and the same thing happened. I just did not feel this workout. So I said screw it and again went for reps rather than weight, doing 10-15 reps...... and it worked. For front raises I used a cable machine and did about 7 sets (stopped logging and focused on the session) and kept reps between 10 and 15 going to failure on every one of them. Finally I got a pump and actually felt 'warmed up' which I think may have been the problem in the first place. I may just need more time to get stretched and ready to throw up the weight.

From here I just went from exercise to exercise, going to failure on almost every set and keeping my rest time to a strict limit.

From what I remember this is how my session went:

DB Shoulder Press lame

DB Front Raise lame

Cable Front Raise

Machine Press

Cable Lateral Raise

DB Lateral Raise

Front Rows

Face Pull

Shoulder Shrugs

I was going to throw in triceps but this workout ended up taking about an hour and a half so I decided to save it for the next workout. One thing that I have changed up recently is the amount of sets I am doing. Generally I would do one or two warm up sets and 3 or 4 working sets. Now I find that I'll do 5 6 or even 7 working sets on some exercises. Generally I push to failure the last two or three sets, and sometimes every set. Again, I contribute this to the Epistane. It's really pushing me passed what I'm used to and I am having to adjust my workout to compensate for this. I definitely feel this is the period in my cycle where I will be able to reap the most gains.

I was using epistane in order to assist my cutting cycle. Honestly thoughout these last 25 days I feel as if I haven't burned the amount of fat I would like to. My strength is going up but my body is not making the transformation I was looking for. Soooo I'm changing up my diet and throwing in cardio 3 days a week LIKE HOW I PLANNED but became too obsessed with lifting. I'll probably shoot for around 2000 cals throughout my day. Running my family's restaurant is going to be a big help with its smorgasbord of menu items and dishes!

On another note, I'm getting bloods done this week. I've done searching around but cant find any completed logs of someone doing an 8 week cycle of epistane. If bloods come back straight, I might as well try it out, but I would like to know if it would benefit me at all.

anyone heard of someone doing an 8 weeker?
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

yesterdays workout..........

Week 4 Day 26 9/16
    Weight 184 50mg

Shoulders/Traps

The same thing that happened last time during chest/biceps happened here. I start off with DB shoulder press and could not get into the usual groove.

DB Shoulder Press: 50x10 55x12 55x9 50x12

I felt, for lack of a better word, stagnant in this set. I did two warm up sets before this but just felt weak throughout the set. It really started to piss me off so I went to front DB raises and the same thing happened. I just did not feel this workout. So I said screw it and again went for reps rather than weight, doing 10-15 reps...... and it worked. For front raises I used a cable machine and did about 7 sets (stopped logging and focused on the session) and kept reps between 10 and 15 going to failure on every one of them. Finally I got a pump and actually felt 'warmed up' which I think may have been the problem in the first place. I may just need more time to get stretched and ready to throw up the weight.

From here I just went from exercise to exercise, going to failure on almost every set and keeping my rest time to a strict limit.

From what I remember this is how my session went:

DB Shoulder Press lame

DB Front Raise lame

Cable Front Raise

Machine Press

Cable Lateral Raise

DB Lateral Raise

Front Rows

Face Pull

Shoulder Shrugs

I was going to throw in triceps but this workout ended up taking about an hour and a half so I decided to save it for the next workout. One thing that I have changed up recently is the amount of sets I am doing. Generally I would do one or two warm up sets and 3 or 4 working sets. Now I find that I'll do 5 6 or even 7 working sets on some exercises. Generally I push to failure the last two or three sets, and sometimes every set. Again, I contribute this to the Epistane. It's really pushing me passed what I'm used to and I am having to adjust my workout to compensate for this. I definitely feel this is the period in my cycle where I will be able to reap the most gains.

I was using epistane in order to assist my cutting cycle. Honestly thoughout these last 25 days I feel as if I haven't burned the amount of fat I would like to. My strength is going up but my body is not making the transformation I was looking for. Soooo I'm changing up my diet and throwing in cardio 3 days a week LIKE HOW I PLANNED but became too obsessed with lifting. I'll probably shoot for around 2000 cals throughout my day. Running my family's restaurant is going to be a big help with its smorgasbord of menu items and dishes!

On another note, I'm getting bloods done this week. I've done searching around but cant find any completed logs of someone doing an 8 week cycle of epistane. If bloods come back straight, I might as well try it out, but I would like to know if it would benefit me at all.

anyone heard of someone doing an 8 weeker?

I have ran across only one guy/log who ran epistane for 8 weeks and went up to or over 60mg. Can't quite remember the dosage and such. He didn't post bloods and only implied he thought about getting them. Don't think he ever did, but on the outside as far as pct go's....everything went okay.

Log might even be here on AM. I read lots of logs though....who knows.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

yesterday's workout..................

Yesterday was a touch up day. I hadn't done tris/calves/or a good trap workout in about 5 days.

Week 4 Day 27 9/17

Weight 186 50mg

Close Grip BP: 135x12 135x10 135x10 135x10

Underhand Pulldown: 100x12 120x12 130x9 100x12

V Bar Pushdown: 120x12 130x12 130x12 130x14

DB Skullcrusher: 65x12 75x10 75x11 80x6

Barbell Skull: 55x10 55x10 55x10

Overhead Cable Pull: 120x12 120x12 SS(150x12,120x9,70x20)

Straight Bar Pushdown: *FST-7* 100x12

I didn't log calves and traps. They're really sore today though.

Again, this session lasted over an hour and a half and I didn't seem to tire like I usually would when having sessions this long. Instead of really focusing on flexing and pinching the muscle on every rep like I usually do for triceps, I tried to go more for more of a strength oriented workout and explode on every rep and put up more weight. It ended up working out great.

Another strange thing is I am starting to GAIN weight. 186 pounds? It's the most I have ever weighed. I'm losing a good amount of fat and eating right so I must be reacting very well to epistane. Either way though I still need to lose more fat. I have two more weeks until PCT, goal: get to 180 and keep packing on muscle. I think it'll be very possible, especially with this bomb ass chicken we have up at the restaurant. 2 filets= 510 cals, 79g protein, and only 8g of carbs! talk about a muscle meal
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Again I am a little behind but here's some catch-up.

Yesterday was back/biceps and today was legs.

Week 4, Day 28 9/19
    Weight 186 50mg

Yesterday I did my normal routine: eat a lil, take my pills, and drink my stuff. I went into the gym feeling like usual but knowing I am going to up the weight on everything or atleast attempt to. I started off my back routine like usual, Cable pulldowns for lats.

120x12
    140x12
    160x12 (PR)
    120x12

I feel like I could have gone higher than 160 and probably should have and aimed for 8-10 reps. Last week the highest I went on this exercise was 150x10 so I'm growing.

I then went to hammer strength rows. Now here is where I started to have problems. The sets went like so

60x12
    90x12
    90x10

And I was really struggling for on that last set. That's one less set and 2 less reps than last week. I was annoyed, I knew I had sufficient rest between sets and was looking to move up in weight. So I went to cable rows and the same thing happened.

130x12
    150x12
    150x12
    180x12

I went up 2 reps from last week @180. But I just wasnt getting a pump. I then hopped to barbell rows, and AGAIN, the same thing happened. I did 3 half assed sets then went and sat down to gather my thoughts and just re-thing everything. I got pumped, got mad, went back and said fck it, I'm going for PRs and keeping reps down. Welll, it worked. I hopped back onto barbell rows, did 3 more sets and ended up getting 155x8 which is another PR.

I went back to seated cable rows, did 3 warm up sets then managed to get 200x8, which again was a PR. Finally, I felt like I usually do when I get in the zone. It's almost a euphoric state of mind. I listened to my body, and it felt like going heavy this time instead of for volume/reps. Here's the rest of the workout

Tbar: 115x12 135x8 160x6(PR)

Low Cable Row: 150x12 155x10 (Did like 5 sets bc I was out of plates )

One Arm DB Row: 75x8 85x8 90x8 95x8(PR)

Again, I had a great back workout. Although it took me nearly an hour and a half to complete I decided to go ahead and do biceps because my ride wasn't ready to grab me. It was a mistake. I could not get a pump to save my life. I felt weak and was was getting frustrated. I tried everything from supersets to dropsets to doing 25 reps. NOTHING. I even drop setted holding dumbells in a stiff curl position for 30 seconds each... ha. and it didnt even work. I must have just been starved for nutrients or something, idk, but it sucked.

All in all the workout was great. I went home and refueled my body with some awesome chicken pasta.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

LEG DAY, YIPPEE...

Week 5 Day 29 9/20
    Weight 186 50mg

I weighed at the gym and it was right after eating a couple filets of chicken and drinking alot of water so I'm guessing I would have been a couple pounds lighter. I'm seriously cutting down my carbs for the rest of this cycle.

Squat: 135x10 185x10 225x8 245x8

Leg Press: 360x12 450x10 540x10 680x8

Stiff Leg Deadlift: 135x10 185x10 225x8

Lately I have been neglecting leg press, and it's one of my favorite exercises, so i decided to save some for it. My PR is 730x4 and pre-cycle I was aiming to get to 900x1 or 2. I got to 680x8 but went to failure and I knew I didnt have it in me to even hit 730. More than likely I am going to start hitting lower reps and adding on more weight. I feel like thats what my body is wanting: more strength, less volume.

I got shoulders tomorrow and am pumped! looking to seriously break some personal records!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Week 5 Day 30 9/21
    Weight 185 50mg

Well today was shoulders and man did I have fun with them. The game plan was to go heavy and really power through every rep. I hadnt done a seated military press in a long time so I decided to try that out and see if I had gained any strength there. I've always stuck to using a smith machine when doing this exercise. I believe the last time I tried it out I could put around 55 on each side and go 8 reps. My 1RM was 2 45s on each side but I honestly wasnt ready for that and couldve snapped the sh*t out of something. Anywho, the sets went like so....

Seated SM Shoulder Press: 45x15 55x8 70x8

I wanted to save some for DB Shoulder press because I was going to attempt to break a PR. I really felt like I couldve repped 180.

DB Shoulder Press: 40x10 50x8 60x8(PR) 65x5(PR)

So yea, I had back to back PRs. This stuff is working. My shoulders are seriously blowing up and drawing alot of attention from the bis. Next I decided to try something new for the to really blow out the anterior delts; idk what to call it, a supersetted dropset? Either way, it worked. I started out doing front cable raises then on the last set dropsetting it then immediately going over and doing front DB raises. It may seem "pointless", for lack of a better word, to do this but it seriously blew out the muscle and gave it a pump, especially when I grabbed the dumbells. The set went like so...

Front Cable Raise DS/Front DB Raise 50x10,40x10,30x12,20x15/15x10

During the DB raise, I really focused on the negative side of the rep. I held it for about a second at the top of the rep and slowly let it down and thats where I could SERIOUSLY feel the pump. Try it out if you seem like you would like it. I did although it nearly burnt me out.

I finished off with some upright rows and face pulls and that was the end for today. No other PRs broken.

Tomorrow is chest and again I'll be doing the same thing here, heavy, powering through each rep, and breaking some PRs.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

What's good
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Sorry to not stay disciplined with this log, I've had alot going on in my personal life.

Well yesterday I finished up my 2nd bottle and today was day 1 of PCT. I just took a ml of tamoxifen citrate and that stuff tastes so fking disgusting it is unbearable. I am CHUGGING tea trying to get the taste out of the back of my throat and it is not helping whatsoever. damn this is going to suck having to do this twice a day.

All in all this cycle of IBE Epistane/RPN Havoc has been AWESOME. I was going to cut while using it but ended up gaining alot of weight. I'm sitting at a solid 190 right now with a good amount of fat loss. My arms have gotten noticeably bigger, especially the tris, my chest is MUCH stronger, and my legs have grown so much that I can no longer fit comfortably in any of my jeans. More than likely I wont post any numbers until Friday or Saturday as I'll consider this the "last week" of the cycle and still have shoulders and chest this week. I'll go ahead and review both IBE and RPN as they had different side effects.

I felt as if the IBE was, for lack of a better word, better. I noticed I was more vascular and felt as if I was "on something" when in the gym. I didnt have ANY acne until 50 mg and even then it wasnt anything terrible. Just maybe one or two larger pimples on my neck or face. The back pumps were there but manageable.

While using RPN, I ran it at 50mg until I was out. The acne was the most noticeable difference as my skin was much more oily and I had many smaller pimples pop up. The back pumps were also TERRIBLE. I recount a few times during legs and back where I would be crippled from them. But the stuff worked and thats all that matters.

Again, I will post weight stats from when I began the cycle and how they are currently on friday or saturday.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Fu*k weight stats....lets see some pics.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

hell yea - please do so, thats the most interesting part bout any log
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first ph cycle - Epistane
    By dg22 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 11:28 AM
  2. Please help with my first PH cycle
    By dunkman1 in forum Anabolics