Havoc + Halovar Pulse w/ ECA for cut cycle

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
I am going to be posting a log for this pulse cycle, since people still seem to want to get more info on pulsing. I am not looking to get huge gains, in fact I intend to loose a lot of weight. I really think pulsing might be more effective for leaning out than for bulking anyway.

I was in great shape years ago, but have put on a lot of fat in the past few years. I have a new job that I have to lose a lot of weight for very quickly. Started lifting seriously again a few months ago, and want to kick it up a bit with some light anabolic add-ons to my ECA. I am pulsing because I want to stretch out my supply, and because I am not concerned with max muscle gains. You could almost say I am using them just to hold on to muscle, and maybe accelerate fat loss. I take basic ECA stack every morning and will continue that through cycle (one dose of ECA in the morning seems to work for me all day)

I am also keto dieting with high fat and protein intake, so we shall see how that goes.

I also take about 3-5 grams of creatine a day, and multivits.

My cycle is going to be built to reflect the amount of pills of different stuff I have had lying around the house for a while. It goes a little something like this:

Strarting Stats:
height: 6'2"
weight: 330.4

Stock:
Havoc 10mg (76 pills), Halovar 25mg (76 pills), 6-oxo 100mg (180 pills)
Edit: I changed things up a bit on the doses before starting.

Cycle:
I will dose the AASs in the morning before lifting on M, T, T, F as those are my training days.
(6oxo every day before bed).

Week 1: Havoc 20mg, Halovar 50mg
Week 2: Havoc 20mg, Halovar 50mg, 6oxo 200mg
Week 3-9: Havoc 20mg, Halovar 50mg, 6oxo 300mg
Week 10: Tamoxifen Cit 10mg, 6oxo 200mg
Week 11: Tamoxifen Cit 10mg, 6oxo 100mg
Week 12: Tamoxifen Cit 10mg

Cardio:
I do about 20-30 min of light jogging or rcm-bike in the evening on training days, and in the morning on non-training days.

Feel free to let me know what you think. I will post as much as possible. I think the toughest part of this whole thing will be that I travel a lot, but I shall find a way to pull it off!

Thinking of starting this Monday (today is Friday). If it goes to plan, I will be done the day before Halloween.

Oh, goals: I guess I just need to get well under 300lb and spare,maybe gain a little muscle.

Last edited:
Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
I am not starting the AAS pills til Monday, but I am already on the ECA and down to 328.2 today, so not bad. Has to be water weight.

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
Day 1:

Not much to say, just day one. Weight this morning was 328.8. Took dose before working out. Was slightly stronger on most lifts today (chest) but that was probably just from being hyped for start of cycle.
Diet was clean, not much to say on that.
Grabbed some Milk Thistle and Red Yeast Rice today. This cycle, even though it is a pulse, is quite methyl, so better safe than fukcd up. Looked around for some NAC, but couldn't find it. Probably have to go to a specialty heath food store or online. Got the Red Yeast Rice cause this diet is full of cholesterol, and these methyls wreck your HDL levels, and the 6oxo dropping estrogen levels takes away some of E's protective effects with regard for cholesterol levels, so..... hopefully I don't die from CAD.
Bout to head to the garage for some cadio before bed.

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
Day 11:

weight - 331.8, not what I was expecting.
BP - 143/78

However, my waist is 1/2 to 1 inch smaller and my shoulders and arms are noticeably fuller than they were on day 1. I feel like I am gaining muscle, or at least holding more fluid throughout my muscle bellies.
All running and lifting stats continue to be personal bests every day, so that is good too.
But, this is not supposed to be a building cycle. I need to lose a lot of weight for work, I have to be under 300 lbs, and my eventual goal is to be around 250 before April 2013. So, starting today I am going to have to make some adjustments.
I'll be adding a dose of ephedrine in the middle of the day every day to help keep metabolism up longer. Got some sleeping pills too in case that second dose drags on into the night.
I will now be running every morning and adding cycling every night. Hopefully my shins can withstand that abuse. If shin splints start acting up I will replace some of the running with cycling or some machine at the gym.
I am also going to tighten up the diet even more than I already have. I have been eating <60g of carbs a day, so I am going to get that down to <30g.
These changes are going to suck a LOT, but I don't have a choice. Failure is not an option.

Everything else about the diet/cycle seems to be going fine. Sleeping good. BP is ok considering I am on cycle and with all this ephedrine in my system. The next 3 weeks should be business as usual, then I have to go out of town for a week, so that is going to be a challenge. Need to get online and find a hotel in Dallas that has a little gym in it and serves breakfast.

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
Day 15

weight - 326.6
BP - 144/78

Noticed some disturbing issues yesterday. I am starting to bruise real real easy. I am getting little bruises all over my arms and legs. It was pouring rain yesterday as I ran to the truck, and I just kinda clipped the inside of my left calf with bottom of my right shoe as I jumped in the car. I thought nothing of it until about 5 minutes later I noticed my leg was kinda sore, and when I checked it out I had a huge whelp almost the size of a tennis ball and a huge bruise developing on my calf. There is no reason at all a little bump like that should do that kind of damage. You would think someone hit me with a baseball bat.
I don't like messing around with bleeding issues. Something I am doing, or some combination of stuff, is causing either A. lack of clotting causing very easy bleeding, B. serious reduction in arterial integrity leading to very easy vessel rupture, or C. excess clotting leading to excessively large blood clots in what would normally be small or non-noticable bruises.
I don't like the prospect of any of these issues. I seem to remember this bruising thing being a problem for me in the past when I would be on no carb diets, but never this bad. I know some people say it is due to low VitC intake, but I take in a ton of vitamin C (mostly supplemental).
In response to this, I am doing away with the zero carb plan. I will now have to transition to a very lean, high protein, all whole grain carb diet in order to continue towards my goal. This new diet kinda sucks as much as the old one because cravings are worse and I have to be ultra strict. Might even have to bump up cardio to an even higher level since I will probably have a little more energy on this diet.
I am still strong as hell in the gym, and I seem to be gaining muscle mass daily. Even though I have only lost about 5 lbs over the first 2 weeks, my waist is smaller by more than an inch, and my arms, forearms, shoulders, back, calves, and thighs are all noticably larger. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it's hard to be mad at it.​

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 15

weight - 326.6
BP - 144/78

Noticed some disturbing issues yesterday. I am starting to bruise real real easy. I am getting little bruises all over my arms and legs. It was pouring rain yesterday as I ran to the truck, and I just kinda clipped the inside of my left calf with bottom of my right shoe as I jumped in the car. I thought nothing of it until about 5 minutes later I noticed my leg was kinda sore, and when I checked it out I had a huge whelp almost the size of a tennis ball and a huge bruise developing on my calf. There is no reason at all a little bump like that should do that kind of damage. You would think someone hit me with a baseball bat.
I don't like messing around with bleeding issues. Something I am doing, or some combination of stuff, is causing either A. lack of clotting causing very easy bleeding, B. serious reduction in arterial integrity leading to very easy vessel rupture, or C. excess clotting leading to excessively large blood clots in what would normally be small or non-noticable bruises.
I don't like the prospect of any of these issues. I seem to remember this bruising thing being a problem for me in the past when I would be on no carb diets, but never this bad. I know some people say it is due to low VitC intake, but I take in a ton of vitamin C (mostly supplemental).
In response to this, I am doing away with the zero carb plan. I will now have to transition to a very lean, high protein, all whole grain carb diet in order to continue towards my goal. This new diet kinda sucks as much as the old one because cravings are worse and I have to be ultra strict. Might even have to bump up cardio to an even higher level since I will probably have a little more energy on this diet.
I am still strong as hell in the gym, and I see to be gaining muscle mass daily. Even though I have only lost about 5 lbs over the first 2 weeks, my waist is smaller by more than an inch, and my arms, forearms, shoulders, back, calves, and thighs are all noticably larger. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it's hard to be mad at it.
Ouch bro it sounds like something is going wrong with your blood but you can't argue with those results lol

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
Ouch bro it sounds like something is going wrong with your blood but you can't argue with those results lol

I think it is just me, something about my body does not like low carb dieting and when I do it I bruise like this. I was a football player, and my body is used to getting the hell beat out of it, but never seems to be a problem unless I am doing strict no carbs. Oh well, one less diet option for me...

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
Goodluck bro! Kill it!
Thanks thyrod.

Day 17

weight 328.2, but I was expecting it to creep up a bit now that I have re-carbed
BP - 143/75

Diet is now basically some kind of lower calorie, moderate carb, low fat situation. I hate this kind of diet. At least on no carbs I can eat a lot so that I feel like muscles are getting something. Now, I will just be hungry all day and choking down plain whey shakes with water.

Basically, this is how I am eating every day now:

Wake up: ECA, 30 min later cardio, 30 minutes after cardio 30-40g whey in water.
3 hours later: 30-40g whey in water.
3 hours later: small half turkey sanwhich on one slice of whole wheat bread (about 180 calories, 20g protein) and 30g whey in water
3-4 hours later: dinner with the wife (I just pick out whatever is healthy, she usually eats pretty healthy)
3-4 hours later: 30-40g whey in water before bed

This gets me just over 200g a day on protein, which from my experience is enough to hold on to muscle while I am cutting. Every now and then I will substiute something whole for one of those meals (like 5 or 6 scrambled egg whites, or some beef jerkey or a protein bar) just to mix it up. I will be going through a lot of protein powder, but that's ok since I am saving a lot of money on food.

I guess once I write it out, it kinda looks like carb fasting for 19-20 hours a day. We'll see how it goes.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Have you gotten your liver tested? I know liver stress can cause easy bruising.

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
I haven't, but that could be something about my liver that doesn't like methyls and no carbs at the same time. Even on a pulse like this, there is some liver stress, but I would not think enough to be too dangerous since 3 out of 7 days a week I take no stressing chemicals at all. Now that I have been taking in some carbs for a few days, the bruising thing is going away.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
That's good bro. Glad to hear it was nothing to be concerned about.

Hard3x9

Hard3x9

Awards
Day 30:

Weight: 326.1
BP: 145/77

Haven't been able to post much lately, and don't have much time now, but here's the basics...

Still gaining as much muscle as I am losing fat. Not what I intended, but not such a bad thing I guess. Getting bigger and bigger in my shoulders, arms, and thighs especially, and smaller in my waist/belly. People keep noticing everytime I see someone who I haven't seen in the past 30 days, they are all like "Whoa, what have you been eating, you are getting huge!!?" My wife especially keeps saying "you are getting even more muscular, I thought you were trying to get smaller..?" She likes me lean and smaller, not looking like a freak, she doesn't want a real muscular guy. She might have married the wrong person, ha.

But I really want to lose weight faster. Guess I shouldn't complain. All lifts and strength is way up, and increasing every week.

Mild acne on chest and shoulders, but not my back which is where I usually have a problem, weird.

Sex drive is normal, no changes. No shrinkage yet, and I am hoping to avoid shutdown since I am pulsing and dosing only in the morning and using 6oxo every night. We'll see...

Not losing any hair, but I am using a few topical products to protect against that since I expect it could be a problem with this combination.

This is about the half way point for me, and I have to say I am very suprised at how powerful this combination of Havoc and Halovar is, even compared to hardcore stuff, and I am just pulsing it which I thought would considerably weaken the effect. And I feel like it is just now kicking in full strength.

Will post more soon.​