First h drol cycle... help with my plan?

queensg35

Awards
whats up guys im 20 yrs old been lifting for about 3-4 years current weight is 175lbs.
well im planing on starting my first cycle of h-drol seems to be the most preferred for a first ph cycle.

this is my setup for the cycle

pre load- (1 week before cycle)
Hawthorne berry and milk thistle

Than run h-drol 50/50/75/75/75
while running h-drol ill be using taurine (back pumps)
and multi vitamins including fish oil

For pct -
Day after my last dosage of h-drol ill be using Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
creatine and multi vitamins will still be used

What do you guys think I have heard many people say for h-drol you only need nolva for pct...
And what im really confused about is the dosage that both Hawthrone berry and milk thistle should be preloaded at.
Thanks in advance!

Charlitos88

Awards
That's the same cycle I want to run, I have the same questions you have. But instead of novaldex I want to run a PCT from competitive labs. And I'll be running cycle assist while on h-drol. Is that the correct way? It's going to be my first time running a PH so sorry in advance if Im doing it wrong.

queensg35

Awards
not sure on the cycle assist this is my first time as well, but from the research i have done its recommended to run a serm such as clomid, nolvadex, to restore test levels and keep gains otc products dont work for pct ( so i heard).
Looking for some help as well any one have any tips?

mandime

mandime

Awards
Hey OP,

Cycle looks pretty good. I am currently logging a very similar cycle and logging it (anabolicminds. com/forum/cycle-info/209561-mandime-aka-irishendo.html). A couple changes I would make is first, add a 6th week. Many people say the best gains are seen in the 5th and 6th week so you might as well ride it out as long as you can. The other thing I would do is add erase to your PCT. There are two trains of thought. One is to run it 0/0/3/2/2/1 and the other is to run it 1/2/3/2/1. Both should work fine. I am running mine 0/0/3/2/2/1. Also, depending on your weight I might only run it at 50 for the first week then go to 75 and possibly 100 for the last 2 weeks.

Also, to the second poster, I would absolutely not recommend running any AAS or PH without a SERM.

j05441

Awards
Pick up cel cycle assist. Its got milk t and hberry and other support you need.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I second that you need a proper SERM!!!! And I'd add some DAA during your PCT. and Liv52

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
And not trying to tick anyone off but 20 is a bit young do be doing a cycle of anything. But to each there own and if your going to do it, glad your going to do it properly. (;

queensg35

Awards
I second that you need a proper SERM!!!! And I'd add some DAA during your PCT. and Liv52
you mention proper serm... isn't nolvadex the most used serm for a ph pct (specifically hdrol)?
And i am hearing the 20 is a young age to run a ph at... that's why im still on the fence about it. Ive been working out for 4 years already and i feel like i hit a Plato after putting on 40lbs naturally, (reason for considering ph) i heard h-drol is a mild on though.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yes I'm sorry I miss read your post I thought you were only going to run PCT Assist for your actual PCT.

I'll respond more later on this topic as I'm at work right now.

But I feel your pain as sticking points suck.

Write more soon but I want to apologize for the miss read

Charlitos88

Awards
Ok so I deff need a SERM ? , I've read in other forums that with H -Drol you can sometime times get away without using one due to the fact that it's a mild PH for the first timers, but I might be wrong. That's why I want to get better info. I just put in my order for H- drol , cycle assist and PCT Assist. One other thing I found some tourine at *** in capsule form or should I get it in powder to go with my daily protein shakes? Again any other suggestions for a PCT? I want to be on the safe side and do it right the first time so any advise would be great. Thank you

Charlitos88

Awards
ok so i deff need a be on a serm when im on my PCT? I read on some other blogs that when being on H-drol you really didnt needed to be on a serm due to the fact that it was a mild PH for a first timer, but i might be wrong that is why im asking for advice. Also my other questions is can i take Erase instead of novaldex for a serm? sorry about the million questions but i want to do it right the first time. I just put in my order for H-drol, cycle assist and PCT assist. i will be taking Milk thistle for liver support and fish oils as well as a good daily source of proteins. anything else that im missing please give me advice.
thank you.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
ok so i deff need a be on a serm when im on my PCT? I read on some other blogs that when being on H-drol you really didnt needed to be on a serm due to the fact that it was a mild PH for a first timer, but i might be wrong that is why im asking for advice. Also my other questions is can i take Erase instead of novaldex for a serm? sorry about the million questions but i want to do it right the first time. I just put in my order for H-drol, cycle assist and PCT assist. i will be taking Milk thistle for liver support and fish oils as well as a good daily source of proteins. anything else that im missing please give me advice.
thank you.
OK yes you need Nolvadex and I would use Erase as well but NOT just Erase I again would second Mandime dosing suggestions for Erase.

The the people who say its a mild PH therefore you don't need a SERM I would say they were having internal problems that they were not aware of because they didn't get proper blood work . . just because you don't feel any sides doesn't mean there isn't any. And as you know without a proper SERM it could be months before your boys get up and running properly again.

queensg35

Awards
If i was to run cycle assist instead of hawthorne and milk thistle on there own...
should I run it throughout my ph cycle as well? or just on the preload phase?
Thanks in advance.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
If i was to run cycle assist instead of hawthorne and milk thistle on there own...
should I run it throughout my ph cycle as well? or just on the preload phase?
Thanks in advance.

If you can afford to run CA then pick up 3 bottles (4x2/day) and run it preload, ON and right through the PCT . .

And remember your Erase runs past your PCT

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh and about the plateaus issues yes it is a tough call as to when to cycle especially when your young as everyone wants to be at the top of the game. . .sometimes its a matter of trying different diets such as a dirty bulk to gain mass . . I was a hard gainer when I was young and could get away with a dirty bulk but looking back its all a matter of trial and error and finding what works for you . . But like I said, if you are going to cycle in your twenties then its good to ask a million questions before to assure you do everything that you can to have the best cycle possible at that age . . just remember your Test levels are already very high being young . . . I never had the option to cycle when I was young as I always competed in Powerlifting and at the National level and even below they drug test all the time . . even though I know my competitors cycled and got away with it I never disgraced the sport that way. . . I have no problems with people cycling just be honest that all . . but that is just me, and again to each there own.

queensg35

Awards
I hear you definitely not going to rush into this and consider all the other options, thanks for your help and support man!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well I'm no pro by any stretch of the means but I have researched the Hell out of this topic and have a few others take me under there wing so I can speak on a few things with confidence lol

j05441

Awards
Get a serm for sure. If you hear of people getting away with one there just dumb. A mild ph is still a ph. Most common serms are nolva, clomid and my choice torem. However i do believe since it is " mild" you can get away with 3 weeks of serm over 4 . If dosed properly. But once again no serm= no cycle.

Charlitos88

Awards
ok thanx for all the advice, now idk if im allowed to ask this but where can i order a serm? is there a special site ? or do i need a special prescribtion from a doctor?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh oh was that thunder in the back ground lol