how long to rub?

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
how long do you all rub in your dermals?

just curious....i don't rub the stuff till its dry, just rub it for a min or so.

long enough?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Oh god, we'd better rename this thread ;)

I would rub until you see (or might not see) the little crystals.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I rub it in pretty well so that there is just a thin layer visible.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Rub it till you don't feel like there is any more to rub.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Another method that has been brought to my attention is the use of saran wrap to increase absorbtion. Chemo can elaborate further on this, but essentially you just seal in the transdermal with the wrap and let it sit for a good 20 minutes. Appearantly, this is a medical approved method for transdermal application.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about this actually!! bout two days ago since spring break is coming up.. i was thinking about applying to my hams or quads then wrapping it lightly to hold it in for when i sweat and stuff... might be a lil loud tho ;).. ill have to try that out lol

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You won't want to use the saran wrap because it will burn too bad... But try it if you like. hehehe. Also just rub it on. It will saty wet for about 5-10mins but this is good. The longer it is wet the better the absorption.. The SC when "wet" will let more through.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

IMPQ

Awards
do you guys feel sticky the rest of the day? because i do, i rub it in with latex gloves pretty hard and i still feel icky the rest of the day. is that normal? or am i not rubbing hard enough

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I used latex glove last night for the first time and what I noticed off that is I felt sticky for quite awhile(4-5 hours), whereas when I used no glove, within the hour I felt fine. Don't know why.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I used latex glove last night for the first time and what I noticed off that is I felt sticky for quite awhile(4-5 hours), whereas when I used no glove, within the hour I felt fine. Don't know why.
Were the gloves powdered? Could be from the powder on the glove and the gel mixing.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
No, they weren't powdered. I thought maybe some of the latex mixed in with T-4 or something. It doesn't matter, I'm back to just using my hands.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
You could try using syran wrap. Just wrap your hand in it and use that to rub it in. I've heard others use this meathod.