Most Detailed Epistane Log -SH*T JUST GOT REAL!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. how many cals are you eating?

2. Quote Originally Posted by greg_the_ripp View Post
    how many cals are you eating?
    Week 1 I was in a caloric deficit eating at 2,000 cals. This week I'm eating 2,500 - 3,000 cals depending if its a workout day or rest day. My maintenance is about 2,300 depending on how I'm training at the time.
    •   

3. You holding any water weight from the epi?

4. Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    You holding any water weight from the epi?

Nope...I eat pretty clean. Even when I have something dirty like I did when I ate the bbq...I only jumped up a few pounds in water weight. It's not bloat though. It's just simply glycogen stores increasing and comes with any high sodium filled meal. The epi its self is not making me bloat. This compound does not convert to estrogen so you will not experience any water retention. If your bloated like a mofo while taking this compound, then your just plain eating like a fat fu*k. Put down the ho ho's and everything should be cool.

5. In, not too late! Not too much of (chatterbox) either, but i'll keep up.
    Been looking for a good Epi log to plan & compare/adjust.

Keep it up, looking forward to results! week3+ xD

6. DAY 9:

Back and biceps day. Had a good workout. The only thing that went through my mind was "did I hit my back well." Last back workout I didn't feel as quite swore as my other body parts/workouts. A shame too because I would like to take advantage of this cycle to really add thickness and width to my back. I dropped the weights to focus more on form. Pausing and squeezing with every rep. Also added more exercises/sets to my workout in hopes I tax the muscle 100% As if 14 sets for back wasn't enough....I did an extra 3 exercises and a total of 8 extra sets.

Nothing much to say guys. I know....It's gay. Well on a plus note no negative sides so can't complain.

Most logs I've read it hits full on at the end of week 3...but I've also read people feel something as early as day 10. Tomorrow here we come.....

7. Don't worry man, it's coming hard and subtle at the same time

8. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Don't worry man, it's coming hard and subtle at the same time

Sounds like me in bed. Then when it happens my chick is all like "WHY'D YOU STOP!?" Because bi*ch....it was coming hard and subtle the whole time...something was BOUND to pop off. ha ha

Thanx man. This being patient thing sucks but it is what it is. Just keeping quite and waiting patiently for the beast to come alive.

9. [QUOTE="epstaneman"]

Sounds like me in bed. Then when it happens my chick is all like "WHY'D YOU STOP!?" Because bi*ch....it was coming hard and subtle the whole time...something was BOUND to pop off. ha ha

Hahaha wow...

10. Looking forward to the progress/updates.

I'm thinking of running my first cycle of epistane so definitely keep the details coming... apparently unlike your sexual prowess, or so you said. Just messing with you. Seems like the log should be packed with good info. Thanks for posting it up.
    •   

11. DAY 10:

Not much to report as today was a rest day. Just hit some abs and that was it. One thing I will say is H.E.B. had a sale on their weight watchers chocolate ice cream bars. Just 1$ a box. Pretty high in carbs, but while on a bulk, I will say for just 100 calories....it tastes FUC*ING AWESOME! It was a okay substitute for my usual bryers carb smart bars. Basically less healthy but much more great tasting.

My back is swore as hell so I KNOW I killed it on back day. Gonna make all kinds of gains during this bulk.....ALL KINDZ!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Gonna make all kinds of gains during this bulk.....ALL KINDZ!!!!
    In the most no-homo way possible, love those guys. I have brothers who are twins; also named Keith and Kevin.

13. TMW is the shiznit lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Welcome to my log. So far it's pretty dull ....but I gatta stfu and be patient till week 3. Expecting it to be 'noticeable' by at LEAST the end of week 3. Till then you can read me babble about useless information and poorly attempt to have a personality.

gainz GAINZ GAINZ
    Man all I have to say is you are going to have a HEYDAY when you reach week 3!!!

I just hit week 3 and at about day 13... Jesus, you feel like a monster in the gym and a hauss outside of it. Look forward to it brotha this stuff is awesome!

15. DAY 11:

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaight gents. Today was pretty sweet. I'm starting to notice new things. Today was arm day and I got a pump that was so insane it was almost annoying....ALMOST. I kind of hated and loved it at the same time. Hated it because it kept me from banging out some more reps...but loved it enough to stop mid set and go flex in the mirror. Didn't really have to flex considering my skin was bout to rip fu*king open. I always told people....who give's a sh*t...you can get a pump simply by lifting with some balls. Well I never had a pump quite like "THIS." Although it's nothing to be excited about....it does excite me knowing it HAS BEGUN! **CUE SCARY THEME MUSIC**
    BUM bum BUMMMMMM

All my reps went up and more noticeably....on particular exercise's my strength shot up like crazy. For example (don't laugh at me) but I work with 80p on the tricep push downs. Today I was working with 150. Big a*s jump. If this keeps up I'll out grow the damn stack by next week. lol

Even right now it feels like I have a pump in my biceps and forearms. Yesterday towards night I noticed my forearms felt tight. Almost like I had a pump even though it was a rest day I was like WTF? I don't like getting excited over every tiny thing because it can easily be in the head. Today after the gym during my shower I noticed it felt like my pec was getting in the way of me washing my shoulder. I don't know if it's because my bicep is more swole or my chest is more swole but either the case ....simply put....I'M GETTING SWOLE BIT*HES!!!! ha ha

Nothing negative to report guys. All my supports are keeping sides at bay and any other sides I may experience I don't seem to be experiencing .....so I can't complain. Going to up my Taurine though next week. Going to double it starting week 3. Don't have any back pumps but figure, at 8 bucks a bottle, why wait till I have back pain to take more Taurine?

So I officially mark today as the day I actually NOTICED changes. Now as far as visually go's....I know I'm not going to wake up like the incredible hulk over night, but definitely looking forward to whats next. That be pretty sweet though....wake up big, green, and in full throttle BEAST MODE!

Name:  beast.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  9.7 KB

BEAST MODE BI*CHES!!

16. Solid update bro I'm freaking excited to start mine

17. I'm psyched too, mine just came in today I can't wait to start it!!! Great log bro, keep up the good work.

18. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

I don't really wake up hungry unless I eat right before I go to bed. I wake up and take my first dose of epi on an empty stomach with my taurine. Then I hit the gym a lil while later. It's not that I do this intentionally.....it's just that I have no time in the morning to eat....and if I did eat...I'd probably eat a big a*s meal that would keep me from lifting as heavy. Soon as I'm done with my workout I have a protein drink on my way home. Then I shower and am having my post workout meal about 45minutes later after the gym.
    Y is it that if u eat right b4 bed, u wake up hungry. If u eat a big meal u wake up starving to death?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

19. ...maybe more of a craving then hunger?

I'm dabbling with IF at the moment and I know that I can go extended periods of time without consuming calories (compared to an average person's eating schedule). Should I go off of my routine though, "hunger" rears it's head every so often despite my body having already been used to the lack of food.

That said, maybe this is similar; his body is used to receiving calories at those times and signals him to eat due to routine. I don't know. I'm not a Ph.D. or anything, though in my experience, that might be a positive statement.

Keep us posted on today's results, Ep. I'm curious to see what develops.

20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Y is it that if u eat right b4 bed, u wake up hungry. If u eat a big meal u wake up starving to death?
    I'm the exact same way. If I eat right before bed, I wake up feeling so hungry to the point where my stomach almost hurts because I feel so empty...BUT if I go to bed hungry, I'll wake up feeling fuller and not half as hungry as normal. I never understood it...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Red9

I'm the exact same way. If I eat right before bed, I wake up feeling so hungry to the point where my stomach almost hurts because I feel so empty...BUT if I go to bed hungry, I'll wake up feeling fuller and not half as hungry as normal. I never understood it...
    Yeh. I almost feel like I'm about to pass out. Deff not a craving, Its starvation
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

22. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Yeh. I almost feel like I'm about to pass out. Deff not a craving, Its starvation
    I just found this, maybe it'll help further explain why we go to bed full but wake hungry...

23. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Your body does what you train it to do. If you eat just before going to bed, then youve trained it to eat at certain intervals, and in 8 hours or so, it wants food, so you wake up starving. If you normally wait a couple of hours after eating before going to bed, your body realizes that sleep (a good one) means no food for a long time. Eating just prior to going to sleep produces a less quality kind of sleep. The digestion keeps you from going into deep sleep which relaxes your brain and body.

So people who eat midnight snacks will wake up hungry whether or not they eat just before sleeping.

24. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post

If you eat carbs or just a decent portion sized meal before bed....it spikes your insulin. Your blood sugar already dips as it is during sleep because your not eating. This illicit's an insulin response which triggers hunger. The fact you eat a hefty meal before bed just makes the insulin spike all the more higher and leading to further hunger.

Far as HOW hungry one person may feel compared to another can also have allot to do with habbit forming eating periods as mentioned by loafy777

25. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

If you eat carbs or just a decent portion sized meal before bed....it spikes your insulin. Your blood sugar already dips as it is during sleep because your not eating. This illicit's an insulin response which triggers hunger. The fact you eat a hefty meal before bed just makes the insulin spike all the more higher and leading to further hunger.

Far as HOW hungry one person may feel compared to another can also have allot to do with habbit forming eating periods as mentioned by loafy777
    That's what I was looking for. An exact reason.Spank u EpiMan
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

26. How do product like slingshot And slinsane use insulin to increase glycogen up take to ur muscles. How effective r they and it it a noticble increase in muscle size?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

27. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    How do product like slingshot And slinsane use insulin to increase glycogen up take to ur muscles. How effective r they and it it a noticble increase in muscle size?

Wouldn't be able to tell you from experience but if you ask me....ANY product geared toward insulin uptake or even keeping regular insulin levels are a waste of money. You can control your insulin effectively and most definitely by your nutrition rather then gambling on the latest 'craze product.'

If you want a quick insulin response to rapidly replenish your glycogen stores, try ANYTHING fast digesting. For example, my post workout consists of whey protein and frosted flakes. You can eat a damn snickers bar and it'll work...only it's high in fat and there are better alternatives. It just depends on how comfortable you are with your current body fat percentage.

As far as your glycogen stores adding to 'size'.....the only effective product known for that is creatine. Unless of course your on a un-natural product like steroids.

I wouldn't look to insulin control products unless I was at a EXTREMELY low body fat and wanted to get down to an even lower body fat. At that point in the game, ANY little bit of help is worth it. Even a fat burner. Course which ones are effective and/or proven is a whole other topic.

28. Golly gewiz epiman, u sure are a brite fellah!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

29. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Golly gewiz epiman, u sure are a brite fellah!

It's only to compensate for my extremely small penis.

30. Very well said Epiman and u made me laugh as well.

I like to add glucose to my post shake for the spike.

BTW great log. Gives me ideas for my next cycle so TY

Similar Forum Threads

1. I just Got my 2 NitroCeps RUnning A LOG!
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:30 PM
  2. Just got my epistane, should I do it this way?
    By saafanco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:33 PM
  3. Just another Epistane log
    By mr2lizard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:27 PM
  4. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM