superdrol kickstart for a hdrol cycle?

zacharius

Awards
hey everybody looking for pointers still trying to plan my cycle criticism is welcome as long as its constructive. I have some beastdrol and i was thinking of running it at 5mg for the first couple weeks tell the halodrol starts kicking in.
this is not my first cycle. so basically like this
sd 5/5/5?
hd50/50/75/75/75/75
nolva followed right after? 20/20/10/10
pes erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
daa 3g ed
I also ordered formeron from black lion labs. will that be to much or should i throw that in too?
I was kinda thinking i might do a dose of formeron every other day to keep sides down a little any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
stats 180 5'11 10ish% bf 25 years old. training for 6 years.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You want to kickstart an oral only methyl cycle with an incredibly harsh methyl oral

zacharius

Awards
Yeah at 25% normal dosage... Its an idea might just run the beast for three weeks instead though. Trust me i have seen worse ideas than that.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just run the beast man....the results are great and you'll spare a lot of damage to your body.....Or just be patient enough for the Halo to kick in

zacharius

Awards
Patients seems to be the problem;) i tried beast one other time and loved it. Your right though probably a bad idea.

zacharius

Awards
Would you throw in the forma after the nolva?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Patience is a virtue.....if you want fast insane gains and a short cycle....beast. You want solid great gains that are easier on the body and a litle longer cycle...halo

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run clomid 50mg/day for 4 weeks......running the nolva along side it......Just me. If you start seeing rebound sides....Forma @ 150-200mgs per day until they subside