Virgin here! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Virgin here!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I just seen an add on the forum.. So I know it's cool to post, but purity solution has all the seem you need. They got tamoxifen citrate. And the clomid version. Hella cheap and legit.

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http://www.swoldiers.net/

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex
    I heard the same thing about Clomid. Thanks for reply. I read before I started my cycle Nolvadex works great then my buddy at the gym said I needed Clomid to get my balls working again, needless to say kinda scared me don't want to lose the girl friend. I'm getting ready to order for my next cycle this spring, now I have some experience under my belt I'm going to make sure i do all my home work and have all the right gear.
    For a simple test only cycle man you'll only need a single serm. Nolva will do just fine by itself. Recovery from test only usually isn't too rough.
  3. New Member

Thanks bro,
    My Test cycle has been awesome!! Prepping for my spring cycle any info on what to stack would be great, I thought maybe throwing Dbol in still doing homework.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm going to run some test prop next time.. I wanna stay on An all injection cycle.

5. New Member

I know what you mean, I've been on test cypionate I had good results from that. I'm Leary of orals don't want to run through my liver. I need to adjust my diet I think I would get even better results.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Second injection, went smoothly.
    Hit my arm routine pretty solid. No noticeable affects to report.

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

4 pins in nothing to noticeable to report. Just eating my 4000 kcals and hitting my routine. I'll post a progress pic.

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So 5th pin was Saturday.. Starting to get some good pumps Goin at the gym! Nothing too spectacular to note just yet.
    Increase in sex drive.. I want it like 4/5 times a day as opposed to the usual. Also my face is oily and my upper back is broke out. And aggression is up slightly. Nothing to bad though. Bought some sulfer soap and benzoyl peroxide soap. That should help. I'm acne prone any way. Also, took my blood pressure this morning. 111/70. Pretty good. I'm up 5 pounds from 2 1/2 weeks ago.. Bf was 13.now its 13.2.. That could be water? All is well so far.

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Question.. Should I start to introduce an ai? I'm not feeling any negative sides.. Imo? Thanks guys

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    Question.. Should I start to introduce an ai? I'm not feeling any negative sides.. Imo? Thanks guys

Introducing an AI wouldn't be a bad idea. Why wait till you get sides before acting on them. I'd rather be proactive rather than reactive.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Why wait till you get sides before acting on them. I'd rather be proactive rather than reactive.
    Would be a perfect slogan for Proactive hahaha!
    In on this log, everything is looking mint so far!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm thinking an over the counter ai.. I have adex, but i don't want to use it, if i don't need too. I thought some estrogen was okay as long as it doesn't get out of control of course. Estrogen is good for androgenic affects.. Right??? Also my joints feel real good. If that's a sign of anything?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm thinking an over the counter ai.. I have adex, but i don't want to use it, if i don't need too. I thought some estrogen was okay as long as it doesn't get out of control of course. Estrogen is good for androgenic affects.. Right??? Also my joints feel real good. If that's a sign of anything?
    Yeah man you need estrogen to make gains and be pain free. On my last cycle I used erase as I had a few bottles laying around and it worked fine. As long as you have a backup like aromasin or adex
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Cool man.. Thanks for the help
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just try a good overcounter AI. You never EVER want to crush your estrogen to 0 UNLESS you are running gyno reversal and even then it is a very short time.

Estrogen is need just like Luke said for your joints and to keep you anabolic.

Here is one way to explain it- for blood tests if you baseline at 600 for test and 15 for estrogen then on cycle you want to increase it proportionally to keep a stable balance of hormones... just elevated ones. So if you bring Test to 1200 you want estrogen around 30 and if you take test to 1800 then estrogen should be around 45 and so on.... This maintains that perfect hormonal balance and a good anabolic state. It would be a problem if you were at 1200 test and 60 estrogen because then you are doubled for test but quadrupled for estrogen from your base levels (prolly bloated as fock too lol).

Hope that helps bring some light to it. And just run a good over the counter AI and have the adex on standby incase estrogen needs to be handled in an emergency. I like Formasurge, Erase, and Erase Pro are my favorite over the counters that I can personally vouch for. Each is different and has its own type of application in a cycle.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks Dave.. So I don't see /feel any neg sides like my estrogen is out of control. So why take an ai , until I notice any estrogenic difference? I understand your analogy completely, that's how I explained it to the wife.. Lol! All om saying is why take it if it's not needed..
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Upper back day! Still sore from my deads on Sunday. Not bad though just some lower back stiffness. I can really tell my recovery rate is speeding up! And I love it! So today I decided to crank up the intensity! No more than 30-45 seconds between sets. Keep that in mind while reading my numbers.

Incline tbar - rows 3x10x90lbs One arm d - bell rows 3x8x80lbs Bent over barbell row 3x8x155

Lat pull downs 3x15x130lbs Seated upright row machine 3x15x90lbs( each side) Hammer strength pull downs 3x15x90lbs(each side) Seated low cable rows 3x15x100lbs Rear delts fly machine 4x10x60lbs Bent over Rear delt d/bell lifts 3x10x30

So I used the hgh mass last night took 3 pills sleep was in and out of course my 1yr old screamed most the night. Tonight I may try just 2 pills. I have the same problem with zma 3 is to many for me. 2 work perfectly. Thoughts? Also, I used my intratest xtream today. This stuff I absolutely love so far. I put 2 scoops in my gatoraid Squirt bottle. Awesome work out. Kept me from getting fatigue early! I am seriously surprised that this isn't way more popular! Last night was my 6th pin. I loved the intensity level of my work out! I close my eyes sometimes when I work out, like on pull downs. I'm trying to get a better muscle mind connection. It's awesome when you can feel the blood rush into the muscle your training. Every day I'm growing. I found my arm routine.. Ill post it later.. Also I been studying Phil heaths chest routine. The more I study him the more I like him..
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Thanks Dave.. So I don't see /feel any neg sides like my estrogen is out of control. So why take an ai , until I notice any estrogenic difference? I understand your analogy completely, that's how I explained it to the wife.. Lol! All om saying is why take it if it's not needed..
    Here is my logic and reasoning.... I dont "know" my levels until i get a blood test, you can have elevated estrogen and high estrogen and not have negative sides but it is still high, and same goes for low. I always get a blood test about 5-6 weeks into cycle. I have already been taking an AI (light dose) and can see how my levels are. If I dont like what I see then I lower my AI dose.

An over the counter AI does not have the power to crush your estrogen to single digit numbers. It cant compete with the aromitization that is going on from the amount of exogeneous test. BUT it has the ability to keep it supressed to manageable levels and that is key. Walking that grey line of not to high and not to low.

I will never "wait" until I see negative sides. I ALWAYS plan and prevent them from happening, and over the AI will do the trick, I get bloods and see how levels are and if I need to step it up I go pharma grade and do work.

On another note.. High estrogen leads to body fat gains. You can have high estrogen during a cycle nd not be manifesting sides. If it looks like you arent getting harder and you might be gaining weight in water or fat, estrogen could be the culprit.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Okay well I can't afford a blood test, here's what I have on hand over the counter half a bottle of erase (original) Testadrol x9-lecheek nutrition, and anastrozole 1mg/ml-30ml. Thanks for the help! How should I dose?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Okay well I can't afford a blood test, here's what I have on hand over the counter half a bottle of erase (original) Testadrol x9-lecheek nutrition, and anastrozole 1mg/ml-30ml. Thanks for the help! How should I dose?
    .25mg EOD of the adex. Run the other 2 in pct just like they say on the bottle.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Okay thanks bro! One question theoretically speaking say my estrogen levels are exactly where they need to be in conjunction with my test levels... Would there be any negs of running the adex? Also is the adex going to dry the crap out of my joints?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

No they shouldn't dry you out too much. If your joints hurt go to E3D but I doubt they will. As for sides adex has a positive impact on LH and FSH. It is shown to boost the production slightly but I don't know at that dose.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Okay so here's today's chest work. 30/45sec rest between sets. The intensity is insane this way! Targeting my upper chest more w/this w/o that I wrote. I usually go off a pre written w/o as I find for me consistency is the key to growth w/progressive overload. Trying to develop the shape and size of my pecs. I feel like my chest needs to catch up w/the rest of my body. I just wanted to make it clear that I am not strength training my chest.

Warm up not included

H/S incline 5x8x 2plates each side d/s to failure on last to sets

Decline 5x10x2plates each side d/s to failure on all sets

Incline d/b 4x10x60lbs d/s last to sets to failure

D/b flat Bench 4x10x55lbs d/s every set to failure

Standing cable flyes 4x10x60lbs

It felt weird not doing a barbell movement.. Well see what the results bring. I totally fatigued my chest though, with the short rest in between sets. By the time I got to the flat d/b Bench I was burnt After words I did a calf w/o.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If any one wants to suggest a chest w/o that incorates hammer strength and dbells I'm open for it! Thanks guys happy thanksgiving!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If any one wants to suggest a chest w/o that incorates hammer strength and dbells I'm open for it! Thanks guys happy thanksgiving!
    I keep my chest days very simple. Incline and flat bench, smith or hammer strength, and like a 10* db fly and decline flies/crossovers. It looks like yours is similar, its always worked for me keeping it this simple. Add in drop sets, rest pauses and supersets as you see fit to keep the intensity high.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

During cycle a typical chest workout looks like this-

Db flyes 3x10 (heavy)
    Incline Bench 4x6-8 (DB or BB)
    Flat Bench 4x6-8 (usually DB)
    Decline Smith 4x10
    Superset-
    Cable flyes 3x10-15
    DB pullovers 3x8-10

That's 21 sets hitting your chest hard. I pre-exaust my specs because I have strong shoulders and tris that prohibit a good pec workout if I don't. Usually I rest about 60-90 seconds between sets except the superset.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name:  ForumRunner_20121122_132114.png
Views: 99
Size:  385.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Here's some sorry azz photos of my chest.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So I was looking and looking for another arm w/o.. Instead I decided to add triple drop sets to the last set of every exercise. Also used the tempo 2040.1min or less in between all sets.

Warm up sets not included.

D/b curls 3x8x50lbs triple d/s

Barbell curl 3x95x12 triple d/s

Preacher curls 3x70x12 triple d/s

Triceps push downs 3x15x140lbs triple d/s

Triceps push down h/s machine
    3x115(each side) x15 triple d/s up a quarter plate

Triceps rope extension 3x12x70lbs triple d/s
    End of routine.
    Over time! Cable curls 3x15x50lbs each arm super set to a over the head plate extension 3x10x95lbs.

I'm so glad I just added some intensity to the w/o. When I got home my arms we're still pumped crazy style! 17 3/8in.felt so good! I could of kept pumping too! I think this long ester is really starting to kick feel lethargic at times when I'm home,then when I'm at the gym I get crazy as hell! I'm loving it! Vascularity is up! Agression in the gym is up and I'm up 8lbs with only a 0.5%increase in b/f.

Started my cycle Armor by lecheek nutrition last night and I'll be doing my adex @0.25eod after my 8th pin.
    *Took my 7th pin this morning it was cold in the house. It hurt upon penetration wife said it was hard to push in. I'm close to the end of vile one. I wonder if that has anything to do w/it? Thoughts /feedback?
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Legs today.. First off let me say that I experienced the worst back pumps ever today..
    Here's the #s

Leg extension 100x 2 x 30lbs

Squats 2light to failure 2heavy 2 failure
    2x15x205 -----2x5x300

Hack squats 3x15x6plates

Leg press 3x30x8plates

Seated leg curls 3x15x90lbs

Standing leg 3x10x25 lbs

Lying leg curls 3x12x70lbs

I did some weighted ab work too

I never experienced back pumps like this b4. Ughhh.. I wanted to go heavier.. All my lifts are way up from last week. Feeling good otherwise. Getting back into the zone and it feels great!

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using http:/swoldiers
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Front loading? So I been trolling threads and what not. Anyway alot of folks talk about front loading their test only cycle. Could someone please explain this to a bro?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Front loading? So I been trolling threads and what not. Anyway alot of folks talk about front loading their test only cycle. Could someone please explain this to a bro?
    So say you are running Test P. It will kick in around day 4ish thats when levels will climb and you stabalize after a few days past that. From then on your injections maintain that level. Say you are dosing 100mg M-W-F.

To frontload you would hit M-T-W at 200mg to spike your blood levels fast. So by the time you inject F you are maintaining levels with each injection.

If you didn't front load you would hit maintenance injections around the end of week 2 (2nd Friday).

Guys frontload all the time and its generally used in blast or short cycles. I will be front loading my blast for 4 days. I have seen guys frontload anadrol at 200mg and taper down by 25mg ED to 50mg. Same with winny. Although I am not a fan of frontloading orals it works but I don't know the effects on ones liver.

*note above timeframe was just estimates. I forget the half-life of Test P or the exact days to maintain levels. It was just an example real quick from my phone.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So that being said (and I know it's to late), would front loading a test e cycle benefit me at all? I'll probably never do a test only cycle again. I just wanted to see how my body reacts to it before adding more compounds.
    Can't wait to lift tonight! I missed my bed time because of boardwalk empire.. Lol.. Woke up @ 5 but was still way to tired. My sleep sucked last nite. I probably woke up 5or 6 times. Could this be a side of the test. I just started taking hgh mass about a week ago.

Also, Dave or whoever else is out there... What's your opinion on creatine on cycle or wait until pct. So many contradictory threads it can be confusing. I've been dosing 3to 5grams a day.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Wait on the creatine using it now can cause unnecessary bloat.

Its too late now but some guys do frontload Test be when they bring in other compounds to their cycles.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Okay pay day can't come soon enough! I need taurine bad! Had to adjust my Dls and squats... Boo! Here's the numbers

Warm up not included

Deads.* * 2 sets of 5 @ 315supposed to be 4 sets back pumps went ballistic.. So after they resided enough to lift I finish 2more sets of 225 @10 reps... Pissed me off cause I was feeling strong every where else.

Standing military press 3x10x135..Light weight

Squats 2x12x225..Once again the back pumps almost had me crying so I said f*CK the last set

Side lat raises h/s machine 3x12x30lbs

I messed up missing my w/o this morning.. I get what I deserve.. All the morons where @ the gym.. Anyway..

So I am going to start my ai tomorrow morning dosing @. 25eod the problem is its liquid and the blotter does not have measurements on it? Plzzz help w/this!

Never mind I got it worked out

Sent from my purple Tapatalk using swoldiers
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

First off the adex is working my left elbow feels dry as hell. Really good pump today and way up on my lifts from last week.. I would of stayed and done chest if I did not have to work!

Incline tbar - 3x10x115lbs up 25

One arm d - bell rows 3x8x100lbs up 20

Bent over barbell row 3x8x225 up 40

Lat pull downs 3x15x140lbs up 10

Seated upright row machine 3x15x115lbs each side up 25

H /S pull downs 3x15x100lbs each side up 10

Seated low cable rows machine 3x15x70lbs

Bent over Rear delt raises 4x10x25lbs

Rear delt cable fly 4x10x30lbs

Did some trap work and forearms too..

Yeah so the adex had me looking really lean this morning that was nice.. Is dosing b4 bed the standard? The reason I ask is the last 2 nights my sleep has been horrible..
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Try dosing in the morning. And up your fishoil
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So ill just skip tonight's dose and continue it in the morning.. Thanks
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Gotta hate the group of morons
    That go to the gym. My gym has a couple kids 5 that just hang around for hours. A set then txt then talk to the others. ****en hilarious
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 06:47 AM
  2. The BIG GUYS are not here...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:52 PM
  3. NEW guy here!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat