CEL Assist ED
Liv.52 ED
Nolva 40/20/20/10mg ED

Any advise is appreciated

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Stats? experience with PH/DS/AAS?
other than that, not too bad. i did SD @ 30mg/day for 4 weeks my first time, so a little more than you, and sides were minimal. what i did notice, however, is: 1) heavy-ass back/delt pumps that were not fun at all; 2) its a carb-hog, so eat the hell outta carbs 3) will shut you down. with "3", i did nolvadex and my libido fell harder than bricks. i prefer clomid, but that's your call. for the pumps, grab taurine, it does help a good amount. you wont notice much first week, but week 2, and especially week 3 you will go up like crazy.

James6911

Awards
I'm 6'3, 270ish with no PH/DS/AAS experience
some stats
flat bench: 250 20 reps
incline: 225 20 reps
Decline: 275 20 reps

i've never maxed as I'm a loner in the gym. But i do have a partner jumping in the PH-experience with me.

i've currently plateaued and i'm looking to get that extra jump PH can give me. I'm a fairly big guy, so i was thinking starting at 20mg but because of my experience, or lack of, should i stick with 10mg?

From what i've researched, one should feel the effects the first day but the alpha or gym rat demeaner comes in around 3weeks?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some stats

i've never maxed as I'm a loner in the gym. But i do have a partner jumping in the PH-experience with me.

i've currently plateaued and i'm looking to get that extra jump PH can give me. I'm a fairly big guy, so i was thinking starting at 20mg but because of my experience, or lack of, should i stick with 10mg?

From what i've researched, one should feel the effects the first day but the alpha or gym rat demeaner comes in around 3weeks?
With no previous PH exp i suggest you start with another PH and save this for down the road;):)

James6911

Awards
Yes i've read SDrol is one of the more "potent" PH's out there, however i do not want to incorporate cycles into my routine at all. I am looking to take 1 cycle/year at most. Maybe i'm mistaken, but why skimp out on the superdrol? I've seen a few guys put on nearly 40lbs on this stuff, i've never asked what they started at/on as it's a sensitive subject.

zeroshens

Awards
You might wanna run an aromatase inhibitor during the sd and for pct. I know sd doesn't aromatize very much but you never know how your body will react. Better to have it on hand than not at all!

I like aromasin.

James6911

Awards
Do you have any experience with Anastrozole? Sorry, i'm not to familiar with AI's as most of my research regarding SDrol has little mention of it. What dosage/symptoms would trigger AIs?

Thank you

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Yes i've read SDrol is one of the more "potent" PH's out there, however i do not want to incorporate cycles into my routine at all. I am looking to take 1 cycle/year at most. Maybe i'm mistaken, but why skimp out on the superdrol? I've seen a few guys put on nearly 40lbs on this stuff, i've never asked what they started at/on as it's a sensitive subject.
People on the boards will always, always be conservative when it comes to PH/AAS use, but for good reason. i started at 30/day for 33 days, you could do that too, which i'd recommend. but have your CEL cycle assist and liv care on hand. like Zero said, it may be a good idea, some people have had rebound gyno 6 months down the road. i myself have had gyno naturally since i was 12, and 9 years later stillhave it but enhancing has not made it worse. but again, to be conservative/safer, keep an AI like arimidex/aromasin on hand.

arimidex: i do have some exp with it. i did it along with eq/test/deca, .33mg ED by doing 1mg E3D along side my shots. works well, i used liquid.

James6911

Awards
Awesome, my Nolva supplier does carry it so i'll pick up 30 grams. Were you using the CEL assist and Liv care on cycle or just post-cycle? I think my cycle's going to end on day 21 as many have said Superdrol is really only effective until then before gains start to plateau.

zeroshens

Awards
It would be wise to run your liver support products at least one week before the cycle and at least one week after pct.

Usually I can tell if an oral is rocking my liver by the whites of my eyes. If they are slightly yellow it is a sign that your liver is taxed.

I also drink a mana potion for my liver 3x a day. Regardless off or on cycle.
2ounces apple cider vinegar with "mother"
1ounce lemon juice
Stevia if I want it sweet

Put all that in a tall glass and add clean water. Drink 3x a day and your body will love you even more.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, my Nolva supplier does carry it so i'll pick up 30 grams. Were you using the CEL assist and Liv care on cycle or just post-cycle? I think my cycle's going to end on day 21 as many have said Superdrol is really only effective until then before gains start to plateau.
I strongly advise you to do a lot more research before you decide to run SD. A quick search will tell you that you should run CA during the cycle , as well as taurine for back pumps.

James6911

Awards
I'm not planning on running this cycle until i've fully researched the topic, so yes, you're right and i agree. Forgive my ignorance but what is CA?

James6911

Awards
It would be wise to run your liver support products at least one week before the cycle and at least one week after pct.

Usually I can tell if an oral is rocking my liver by the whites of my eyes. If they are slightly yellow it is a sign that your liver is taxed.

I also drink a mana potion for my liver 3x a day. Regardless off or on cycle.
2ounces apple cider vinegar with "mother"
1ounce lemon juice
Stevia if I want it sweet

Put all that in a tall glass and add clean water. Drink 3x a day and your body will love you even more.
Mana potion, as in the energy drink google brings me with addition of apple vinegar and lemon juice? Or are you calling that apple vinegar and lime juice mixture "mana juice"?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not planning on running this cycle until i've fully researched the topic, so yes, you're right and i agree. Forgive my ignorance but what is CA?
Cycle Assist- which will be your ON cycle supporting supps. Liver Assist XT would be good for post cycle liver support

zeroshens

Awards
No I call it a mana potion haha

If you go to a health food store like whole foods they sell some apple cider vinegar by braggs. On the bottle is the same basic recipe.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
1.) PH's or Pre-Hormone are synthetic chemical compounds that binds with active enzymes in your body to form a synthetic compound that will interact with the same receptors in the body that your natural test interacts with.

2.) DS' or Designer Steroids are fully active compounds that interact with your test receptors without any reliance on your natural enzymes

SD or Superdrol is a Designer Steroid, more specifically it is orally available Masteron. DHT based steroids will typically crush estrogen which can cause your estrogen receptors to increase sensitivity as they search for more E. Durring PCT as your natural T production comes back up some of that T will be converted to E and your over sensitive receptors will bind bind bind, potentially causing rebound gyno. A.I's are used to prevent this by binding to the free E in your body so that it cannot bind to the receptor.

uvawahoowa

Awards
1.) PH's or Pre-Hormone are synthetic chemical compounds that binds with active enzymes in your body to form a synthetic compound that will interact with the same receptors in the body that your natural test interacts with.

2.) DS' or Designer Steroids are fully active compounds that interact with your test receptors without any reliance on your natural enzymes

SD or Superdrol is a Designer Steroid, more specifically it is orally available Masteron. DHT based steroids will typically crush estrogen which can cause your estrogen receptors to increase sensitivity as they search for more E. Durring PCT as your natural T production comes back up some of that T will be converted to E and your over sensitive receptors will bind bind bind, potentially causing rebound gyno. A.I's are used to prevent this by binding to the free E in your body so that it cannot bind to the receptor.
Would a natty t booster be warranted for this pct? Or any t booster at all? Forgive the Noob question

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Would a natty t booster be warranted for this pct? Or any t booster at all? Forgive the Noob question
just a natty for post? hell no, not by a long shot. you could do clomid and say D-aspartic acid, or clomid with say A-HD, but not just a natty by itself for this one, for halodrol, maybe yea, not superdrol.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
SD is probably the most potent oral steroid on the market and you cannot expect to healthily recover without a SERM at minimum I would use an AI, and t booster also but weather you use a SERM is not optional.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
?? i have a serm on there, nolva...
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you were asking if you could just run a T booster.

I would absolutely run a natty t booster in conjunction with the SERM

uvawahoowa

Awards
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you were asking if you could just run a T booster.

I would absolutely run a natty t booster in conjunction with the SERM
So SERM + natty t booster + natty ai + liver support = good pct for SD? Anything I'm missing?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
some stats
Man you are a strong big guy!
Just out of curiosity why are you using sd ? As u stated ur lifts, I don' t think you hit a plateau cause u said u don,t max out. And 270 is a lot of ****in weight? What is ur bf% ? I hope you are not trying to gain weight! Do you compete ? If you are trying to get lean than you would be better off not using sd.

James6911

Awards
I'm at 12-10% bf, i don't compete but i photoshoot for various companies. I enjoy change in my workouts and lately that hasn't been happening. I'm going to start maxing within a few weeks, just had to get a gym partner in. I've seen plenty of people hurt themselves maxing so i've always avoided it.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro would be fine

James6911

Awards
Hey guys, i appreciate the feedback, however could you help me out on these abbreviations/acronyms? Like i said, i'm not quite familiar with the PH or AAS scene and just want to order/get my information correct.

Natty T Booster i am assuming is Natural Testosterone Booster?
What is Natty AI?
And for liver boost i am assuming Liver 52 will work well?

Precycle:
Liver 52
CEL Assist (4 Pills/day)

On Cycle:
CEL Assist (8 Pills/day)
Liver 52
SD 10/20/30 maybe a few days additional at 30 depending on BP/Gains
Taurine Pills ED

Post Cycle:
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Liver 52
Anastrozole - on standby
Creatine + Protein
DAA - Test. Boost
CEL Assist (4 Pills/day)

Just curious, when you guys are on-cycle, how does your workout routine change? I'm reading people spending 4+ hours there with protein shake at the halfway mark, but what exactly are you guys doing in addition? For me, i generally do
Day 1: Back, Legs
Day 3: Bicep, Tricep
Day 5: Chest, Shoulders

And run and smaller workouts in between days. I generally spend 5-6 days at the gym with each session running close to 2.5 hours.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Hey guys, i appreciate the feedback, however could you help me out on these abbreviations/acronyms? Like i said, i'm not quite familiar with the PH or AAS scene and just want to order/get my information correct.

Natty T Booster i am assuming is Natural Testosterone Booster?
What is Natty AI?
And for liver boost i am assuming Liver 52 will work well?

Precycle:
Liver 52
CEL Assist (4 Pills/day)

On Cycle:
CEL Assist (8 Pills/day)
Liver 52
SD 10/20/30 maybe a few days additional at 30 depending on BP/Gains
Taurine Pills ED

Post Cycle:
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Liver 52
Anastrozole - on standby
Creatine + Protein
DAA - Test. Boost
CEL Assist (4 Pills/day)

Just curious, when you guys are on-cycle, how does your workout routine change? I'm reading people spending 4+ hours there with protein shake at the halfway mark, but what exactly are you guys doing in addition? For me, i generally do
Day 1: Back, Legs
Day 3: Bicep, Tricep
Day 5: Chest, Shoulders

And run and smaller workouts in between days. I generally spend 5-6 days at the gym with each session running close to 2.5 hours.
do
day 1: legs
day 2: chest/back
day 4: shoulders/traps
day 5: arms

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil for the joints 5g-10g/ed and I like to take 50mg of Zinc just before bed during pre-cycle and post cycle.

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/126/4/842.full.pdf
Zinc plays an essential role in the synthesis and se
cretion of luteinizing hormone (LH)4 and follicle-stim
ulating hormone (FSH), gonadal differentiation, action
of the Müllerian inhibiting factor, testicular growth
and development of seminiferous tubules, spermatogenesis, testicular steroidogenesis, androgen metabo
lism and interaction with steroid receptors (Bedwal and
Bahuguna 1994, Chung et al. 1986, Habib 1978, Prasad
1983, Underwood 1977).

James6911

Awards
Ordered the following:
CEL Assist
Livercare
Taurine
Zinc
Fish oil
DAA
Nolva
Anastrozol
whole cycle's going to run me around 120... not bad considering i'm fully prepared.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm also about to run an SD cycle, for my second cycle though, and I'm wanting to use anastrozole in PCT for an AI(using nolva for SERM already have on hand). I have a source I can get 1mg caps from, just not sure how I should run it. Planning on running the nolva 40ed/20ed/20ed/20eod since I have 20mg caps. I'm guessing for anastrozole something like 1/1/2/2/2/1?

James6911

Awards
Yeah, from what i read, very low doses considering it is potent stuff.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Question, would a suicidal AI be better or worse for eliminating rebound gyno? Logically, it seems to be that a suicidal AI like ERASE would be better than a traditional AI like arimidex. Is this true or am I missing something?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question, would a suicidal AI be better or worse for eliminating rebound gyno? Logically, it seems to be that a suicidal AI like ERASE would be better than a traditional AI like arimidex. Is this true or am I missing something?
Get some aromasin

James6911

Awards
Just completed single-rep maxes for bench,

flat: 375
Incline: 325*
Decline: 390

*Yeah, my shoulder needs some working, i havn't seen much gain in them in a while so i'm going to go heavy when i start the cycle.