6'0"  196 lbs.

New Here, working on 1st cycle

Hey all, nice to be here. So I guess I should start with my stats:
    Age - 24
    Height - 6'0" / Weight - 190lbs / BF - 10 to 13%
    Max Bench - 315 x3
    Max Squat - 405 x3
    Max Bent Over Rows - 295 x1
    I've lifted strong for the last 6 years, using OTC Supplements. I've done a fair bit of research and am interested in starting my first PH cycle. Here's my first cycle plans:

Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
    4-AD RDe 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Forma Stanzol 10 pumps each day
    Cycle Assist
    Animal Paks
    fish Oil
    Taurine (When needed)

PCT:
    Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Erase Pro
    Dpol 3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist
    Animal Paks

Goals of this cycle are a bulk, with 15lbs of lean muscle as well as a good strength increase in all my lifts. I've seen a few variations on the Erase dosage so i was wondering what would be the best route for that? Please critique, any extra advice is always welcome.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Bump
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Helladrol is good. What are you goals? Also 5 weeks of clomid gonna be over kill. 4 weeks is standard. You could Proably get away with 3 cause hellas mild. Also save the 4 ad. You get plenty of gains off hella alone. Never tried clonid but check out torem. Nothing but good reviews.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Sorry didnt see goals.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Yea, I'm thinking of lowering the clomid dose to 50/50/25/25. I've heard that Clomid is the best for keeping gains, but makes you super emotional. I also heard that Torem is awesome for having low sides if any, but not sure how well it helps with maintaining gains. I'm also thinking of just passing on the Erase and sticking with forma as my PCT as well, and switching the Dpol for Endosurge. The reason why I wanted to incorporate 4ad into my cycle is that I'm very prone to lethargy and can't really afford to be lethargic for my job, lol.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Also thinking of adding Creatine Nitrate to my PCT, as well as a good Pre-workout. Any advice on the Pre-workouts? Also, was contemplating dosage times. I know I have to space out my support supplements 4 hrs from the Hdrol, and I'm taking my fish oil with Hdrol for better absorption and joint support, but was not sure about dosing 4ad. Do I take with Hdrol, my support supps, or spaced on its own?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Loos like you did your home work. nice cycle. Also, try some agmatine in pct. makes you feel/look fill in pct. I like it because it makes me not feel as bad coming off cycle haha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorMp View Post
    Also thinking of adding Creatine Nitrate to my PCT, as well as a good Pre-workout. Any advice on the Pre-workouts? Also, was contemplating dosage times. I know I have to space out my support supplements 4 hrs from the Hdrol, and I'm taking my fish oil with Hdrol for better absorption and joint support, but was not sure about dosing 4ad. Do I take with Hdrol, my support supps, or spaced on its own?
    Craze is a hella good pre-workout
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Do you think I can stack the Agmatine and Craze? I have seen reviews where Agmatine was stacked with Pre-workouts, and I prolly would if I used Assault by MP, but I'm very interested in giving Craze a shot, reviews are pretty legit.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Just be ware you wont even notice the hella till 2 or 3 weeks in. But after that you'll be smooth sailing. I did feel lethargic at 100 mg. i did 7 weeks. 3 at 75 and 4 at 100. As far as dosining goes i believe taking 4 hours apart is due to an AI. But i played it safe just in case. But i also split hella into 2 doses due to a fast half life. As far as pre workouts go personal preference. I heard muscle marinade is great just a bit pricy. But you can never go wrong with no explode.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

Do you think I can stack the Agmatine and Craze? I have seen reviews where Agmatine was stacked with Pre-workouts, and I prolly would if I used Assault by MP, but I'm very interested in giving Craze a shot, reviews are pretty legit.
    Ya bro you'll be good with that. [I]'m sure you'll enjoy craze as much as i do
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Sweet, I'm looking forward to the craze! Anybody know on the best time to dose the 4ad?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Alright, so here is the updated cycle...

Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
    4-AD RDe 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Forma Stanzol 0/0/20/20/20/20
    Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8/8/8
    Animal Paks 2/2/2/2/2/2
    Fish Oil (With Hella)
    Taurine (When needed)

Notes: Space out Helladrol and support supps a min of 4 hrs.

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Forma Stanzol 20/20/20/20
    Endosurge 2/2/2/2
    CM2 Nitrate 12/12/12/12/12/12
    Agmatine (pre-workout)
    Craze (pre-workout)
    Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8
    Animal Paks 2/2/2/2

Question: Can I take the 4AD with the support supps?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Looks good man! I'm interested to see how the 4ad works with helladrol, I ran hella at 75/75/100/100/100/100(my original plan was same as yours but ended up doing this). Felt like a beast at 100, but had crazy back pumps and total loss of libido at week 4. Pushed through though. If you get the back pumps that Taurine will become your best friend lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

j05441 hit the nail on the head with some very great advice and def beat me to saying quite a few things.

To be honest I wouldn't stack multiple on your first cycle, I'm getting ready for my first cycle as well with Hella and although I wanted to throw in a few things, I was strongly advice to just hold off to see how your body reacts, because as we all know everyone reacts differently. Some get away without a proper PCT and others need to do it sooner, so just listen to your body to gauge it. But if you decide to go with it, keep us posted as I was interested in trying that 4ad as well sometime.

Yes, as SuperPro mentions make sure to get in between 5-10g of Taurine to prevent back and calf pumps, as from what I hear are no fun at all (a lotta friends experienced that, while others haven't, everyones different) also be sure to get in a good source of potassium as well and you can't go wrong. I think it might have been mentioned, my fault if it was, but just in case get some kind of cortisol support as well during your pct run and everything looks good so far. Train hard, drink loads and loads of water, eat right, sleep well, Train Harder and best of luck to you my friend, will def keep an eye out on this.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

So thinking Lean Extreme at 2-3 caps a day for my cortisol support. What's going to be the advantage of using the cortisol support? I've seen that it helps well with recomp and cutting, but are there any other benefits?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

So thinking Lean Extreme at 2-3 caps a day for my cortisol support. What's going to be the advantage of using the cortisol support? I've seen that it helps well with recomp and cutting, but are there any other benefits?
    Yes LE will help with cortisol, wasn't sure if I wrote that in my last post, but I have that in my pct as well. That and vit c will help out a lot, as cortisol will prevent muscle growth and will also destory muscle if its pumping throughout your body. Although its mild, halo is still a steroid and depending on how hard you're training, eventually you're body will produce after working out for an extended period of time. Let's face it, you gotta push yourself hard during this cycle if you want to make it count ya dig. Also, id suggest tapering off forma and instead of 20 pumps a day go lower to 8; split am and pm. Anything over 10 will have an anabolicc effect and unfortunately mess around your pct. Also, be careful using that on cycle a few ppl have said that it increases BP like a motha on cycle, so listen to your body and really drink a lot of water and find something else to supp fish oil, I'm not if this is the posting that you're allergic to it, if not id take a good amount of that in as well.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SinX

Yes LE will help with cortisol, wasn't sure if I wrote that in my last post, but I have that in my pct as well. That and vit c will help out a lot, as cortisol will prevent muscle growth and will also destory muscle if its pumping throughout your body. Although its mild, halo is still a steroid and depending on how hard you're training, eventually you're body will produce after working out for an extended period of time. Let's face it, you gotta push yourself hard during this cycle if you want to make it count ya dig. Also, id suggest tapering off forma and instead of 20 pumps a day go lower to 8; split am and pm. Anything over 10 will have an anabolicc effect and unfortunately mess around your pct. Also, be careful using that on cycle a few ppl have said that it increases BP like a motha on cycle, so listen to your body and really drink a lot of water and find something else to supp fish oil, I'm not if this is the posting that you're allergic to it, if not id take a good amount of that in as well.
    So tapering the forma, start tapering pct, 10/9/8/8 pumps per day work?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorMp

So tapering the forma, start tapering pct, 10/9/8/8 pumps per day work?
    Personally I would do 8/8/4/4/2/2 as that has been suggested by someone I trust on this board and an older one I used to frequent; it's a good idea to stretch forma out for another week or two to prevent E rebound. However, some other ppl would say to start at 10 for the leaning effects, but I wouldn't go too crazy with forma. My sarms pct consists of the 8/4/2 along with 2 forged and 3 bridge through the day. My hella pct is torem, forma with the dosage above, forged, lean extreme and n2slin.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help on 1st cycle
    By barber878 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 09:35 PM
  2. Dianabol HELP ON 1ST CYCLE
    By Ricci Gladwel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 05:06 PM
  3. Looking for advice on 1st Cycle
    By CW2005 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:23 PM
  4. IA's Simple Power or New Routine while on hdrol cycle?
    By TrojanBB in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 10:11 PM
  5. on 1st cycle - Adex Q's
    By AnthonyEhsani in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:06 AM