Anavar making me feel like crap in cyp eq cycle

JamesEkpah

Awards
I am in my second week of test cyp (250), eq (500), and I started at 50 mg of anavar ed but have reduced it to 25. I have read that it is not theraputic below 20mg's per day. Still feeling like ****. Would I be better off dropping the var and upping test to 500? I also had pretty bad muscle cramping at 50 Mg of var that went away when dropped to 25. Taking liquidex .5 eod also. Thoughts?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
cycle history? workout experience? pct? goals?

if this is your 1st cycle you would do well with just the test... 20lb gains are not uncommon 1st cycle gains on a 10-14 week 500mg test cycle with proper diet, training, gym experience, and PCT. Not to mention most people feel awesome on test alone.

JamesEkpah

Awards
1st cycle in 10 years. Two others. Mixed athletic not bodybuilder 170 lbs 5'9 below 10% bf. currently Crossfit 4x per week- strength training and metcons. Love the oly lifting and want to get stronger. Not afraid to add a little fat as it doesn't stay on. I would be thrilled with 15 lbs at similar body comp.
I have dropped the var-and feel much better right away. I did have the doseage off; actually-cyp (300) and eq (400).

Pct lined up-
Clomid 150 first day (two weeks after last Test shot 11 weeks -stopping eq after 10)
100-100-50-50
Nolva
40-40-20-20

Also taking liquidex .5 eod during.

Have been eating clean paleo diet but have increase calories and added a lot of starchy carbs.

I realize that my weight gain may not be great because of my high activity level - but am looking to see good strength gains.

Thakns for your advice-sorry long winded.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Man it sounds like ur var might not have been var

JamesEkpah

Awards
Does anybody know where I can send a sample to get tested? They are 50mg tabs.

JamesEkpah

Awards
Does anybody know where I can send a sample to get tested? They are 50mg tabs.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Yeah var sounds on the funny side but everything else looks in order. Kind of a minimalist approach to PCT but its not crazy or anything... I would probably dial back the clomid a bit to reduce chance of emotional and vision related sides.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Don't know where you'd test the var but keep in mind Nolvadex in your PCT will prevent E from interacting with breast tissue, testees etc... so clomid will be used just to restart your HPTA.

JamesEkpah

Awards
So do you suggest I should alter the planned doseage for clomid?

JamesEkpah

Awards
Sorry, got your posts out of order. So 150 day one (or is that unnecessary) and 100/50/50/50?

JamesEkpah

Awards
Not sure if it matters, but I am 37. Missed that giving my stats.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I would maybe start clomid 1 week after last injection and run it 50/50/50/25/0 next to Nova @ 0/40/20/20/10 this just my thoughts