Mandime (aka IrishEndo) and GermanMeso's Helladrol Co-Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Week 5 Day 1

Today was day 2 @100mg. We are both splitting the dose in half, 50mg at 8am, then 50mg at 4pm.

I had a total bro day in the gym. Arms and abs baby. Besides being a total bs "arm day," it was great. Brb, lifting more on everything related to arms. The pump was great. I have long ass biceps and really want to add some overall size to my arms.

Things to mention, I slept TERRIBLY last night. I think it was due to the new higher dose but could have been otherwise. Also, I am peeing 5,000x a night. Not srs but probably at least 5 times last night... WTF?

Last thing I'll mention is this. When I begin my slow cut a few weeks after pct I'm going to run a SARM. I have heard that S4 tends to be better for cutting but the vision sides worry me. Also, is PCT necessary (for the SARM) if run at a low dose for 6 weeks?

Def wait a few weeks before starting S4 to prevent E rebound as that is suppressive depending at what dosages you will be running it at and yes to both parts. It is great for cutting, depending on your diet and training (which should be fine) and you do need a mini pct even for 4 weeks. DAA as mentioned will help, something for E, I use forma but you can use something similar and forged pct or something similar to that as well. To prevent muscle loss from cutting, throw in a bit of Osta [virtually no side effects and you'll keep that mass].

Don't let the visions fade you before you start just yet, it's not forever and it's only temporary; depending on the doses you run at, yes you will get a slight or full blown yellow tint, your eyes will become sensitive adjusting from the light to darkness. However, everyone is affected differently, some can get away little sides while some it's a bit intense, but it's not life or vision threatening and really just be smart about your doses and you'll be str8 bro.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Day something, Last week

Ok, Sorry for the lack of updates. I want to give a few updates. First is that I have increased my bench by 40lbs and for that I am incredibly happy. I have filled out my upper body which was a big goal. Overall increase in size is apparent. So much so that EVERYONE is commenting. (Not all positive. Some say "too big"... lol) With that said, I am ready to be done. We are going to finish up next Saturday and begin PCT on Sunday. 2 more things:

1. I will be traveling for work 3 weeks into PCT (domestic flight). My plan is to take the liquid torem on the plane in my checked luggage. Should go smooth as silk but is a bit nerve racking. Any suggestions?

2. One disheartening thing about this cycle is that when I wake up I look in the mirror and look pretty good. I take a 50mg with breakfast and look in the mirror again and it looks like I've gained 40lbs (not in a good way). I've heard of things like Dbol bloating you up real bad but I feel like a god damn manatee sometimes. I'm ready to see how PCT treats me. I'll keep updating this for any prospective users to have an additional perspective.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mandime
    Day something, Last week

Ok, Sorry for the lack of updates. I want to give a few updates. First is that I have increased my bench by 40lbs and for that I am incredibly happy. I have filled out my upper body which was a big goal. Overall increase in size is apparent. So much so that EVERYONE is commenting. (Not all positive. Some say "too big"... lol) With that said, I am ready to be done. We are going to finish up next Saturday and begin PCT on Sunday. 2 more things:

1. I will be traveling for work 3 weeks into PCT (domestic flight). My plan is to take the liquid torem on the plane in my checked luggage. Should go smooth as silk but is a bit nerve racking. Any suggestions?

2. One disheartening thing about this cycle is that when I wake up I look in the mirror and look pretty good. I take a 50mg with breakfast and look in the mirror again and it looks like I've gained 40lbs (not in a good way). I've heard of things like Dbol bloating you up real bad but I feel like a god damn manatee sometimes. I'm ready to see how PCT treats me. I'll keep updating this for any prospective users to have an additional perspective.
    I appreciate the updates bro, going to he running this in the next couple months and its good to know what to expect.

Out of curiosity, what are your macros like?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

It bloated me to bro i dropped 13 lbs of h20 week one pct. strength didnt drop till week 3 ish. Actually i made some pr's in oct week 1
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Week 6 "technically last day of cycle"

This is supposed to be the last day of the cycle but we decided to push it 3 more days till the weekend and hit another chest day. gonna test my 1rm.

Some updates:

I weigh in at around 245lbs. this is a 20 lb increase from when i started. maybe 1-2% increase in BF. feel pretty big at the moment.
    I hit a some nice PR's on bench these last two weeks. hit 275x5, 295x5, and 315x2. then the next week hit 275x5, 285x5, 295x5 and back down. was also able to hit 225x15. could have had more but i really did strain something in my right elbow and gets inflamed easily.

last squat PR was 365x5. still waiting for the right time to hit 405. lower backs been hurting pretty bad. havent been deadlifting because the back pumps kill me everytime. but i cannot wait to start it up again and get my numbers back up.

arms have increased to a little over 17" cold flexed.

so PCT will start Sunday and im hoping everything goes back to normal. gonna eat at maintenance for around 1 month or so and then decide if i want to slowly cut. im thinking if i cut to around 225 ill be around 12% BF. have no real desire to be less than 10%.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I appreciate the updates bro, going to he running this in the next couple months and its good to know what to expect.

Out of curiosity, what are your macros like?
    I try to keep my protein around 300/day, carbs around 400, and fat around 50.

Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    It bloated me to bro i dropped 13 lbs of h20 week one pct. strength didnt drop till week 3 ish. Actually i made some pr's in oct week 1
    My plan is to add creatine in and hold some of the water but I'm aware that I will lose quite a bit of water weight. (Thank the lord!)

3rd to last workout, Last week

I hit arms and abs today. I normally don't have arm days but they're a weak point for me so I devoted a whole day to them. I had a kind of bull**** leg workout last week and am not going to hit them again until next Monday. My legs overpower my physique so I'm going to start training them only once a week like I used to. On Saturday I'm going to try and hit one more PR on the bench. If I hit it, that will mean my 5rm on bench increased by 40lbs. With that said, I have fulked and gained 25/6/7lbs. I'm happy with the results regardless. If I can hang on to most of this, in a couple months I'm going to cut and lean out and decide if I want to do one more cycle before summer or wait until next year to play with my hormones again.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

PCT: Week 1 Day 1

Finished off the cycle yesterday by hitting chest.

Wanted to test my 1rm on flat bench. Warmed up and hit 315x1 (my previous 1rm). Hit 335x1 (PR). At this point my elbow was really bothering me but the 335 came up real smooth so i knew i had more in me. Decided, fuk it, load up 350. Hit it by 1. So i gained 35lbs on my 1rm. But i feel like i have more in my so maybe this week i'll see if i can squeeze out a bit more. Also hit 225x17. Really wanna try and get it for 20. Feel confident that i will be able to do this.

Weight is a steady 246 in the morning. gym weight is an easy 250.

Going to try and maintain this weight for a few months and then start a slow cut for summer aesthetics.

PCT started today and took my Torem, creatine, and DAA.

Overall i was pretty damn pleased with the cycle. I had a few hiccups here and there but in the end it all worked out. Would recommend to anyone that is old enough and has been training/dieting properly for over 2 years and is seriously considering taking a PH.

wont really update this till near the end of PCT or if any hiccups occur.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by germanmeso View Post
    PCT: Week 1 Day 1

Finished off the cycle yesterday by hitting chest.

Wanted to test my 1rm on flat bench. Warmed up and hit 315x1 (my previous 1rm). Hit 335x1 (PR). At this point my elbow was really bothering me but the 335 came up real smooth so i knew i had more in me. Decided, fuk it, load up 350. Hit it by 1. So i gained 35lbs on my 1rm. But i feel like i have more in my so maybe this week i'll see if i can squeeze out a bit more. Also hit 225x17. Really wanna try and get it for 20. Feel confident that i will be able to do this.

Weight is a steady 246 in the morning. gym weight is an easy 250.

Going to try and maintain this weight for a few months and then start a slow cut for summer aesthetics.

PCT started today and took my Torem, creatine, and DAA.

Overall i was pretty damn pleased with the cycle. I had a few hiccups here and there but in the end it all worked out. Would recommend to anyone that is old enough and has been training/dieting properly for over 2 years and is seriously considering taking a PH.

wont really update this till near the end of PCT or if any hiccups occur.
    Very good stuff, def hoping to get close to your results as well and from the looks of it, hella has treated ya well; hopefully all well go more than smooth and def gonna keep an eye on your PCT as well, keep crushin it!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

PCT day 5

Both of us took 120mg for 2 days then went to 90 for the following 2 days and will continue that for the next week then go 60/30/30. So, today my balls came back and for that I am very grateful! PCT seems very smooth so far. I'm going to begin lifting 4x a week now instead of 5 or 6 while on cycle. Only thing I'm concerned about in the least is my business travel which is closely approaching. I'm going to put the Torem in the checked luggage and don't foresee any issues. Also, I added 40lbs to my 5rm on the bench so not bad... not bad at all.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

PCT day 11

Ok,

Here's the deal... GermanMeso and myself were unsure whether or not we were properly recovering. While in the last post I said that my boys had come back, they kind of "went away" and GermanMeso never felt like his were back either. According to out research torem should get you back up and running soon enough so we thought maybe out torem was bunk so we added in some nolva from another site that we had on hand. let me tell you, the torem tastes like mouthwash but the nolva tastes WICKED bad and is suspended in a weird alcohol suspension. I am now sure that at least one of them is working but anyway, PCT now looks like this:

DAA every evening
    Torem 120 first two days then 90 rest of week/60/60/30 (this is what we think might not be legit. We read almost exclusively positive things about this company but upon further research, a few others have not recovered from their torem specifically so who knows.)
    Nolva 0/20/20/20
    Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1/1

I know we can't source SERMs on here but man, I'd be real interested to know what sites others say to avoid and which sites are g2g.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Healthy and back to the gym Log
    By ASUWrestler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
  2. Epistane FTW!!! (and my virginity!) LB's LOG!
    By liftitbig85 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 12:55 PM
  3. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM