New ban?

j05441

Awards
Keep reading stuff about a new ban comming. Anyone want to elaborate more for me please on the exact details.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haven't heard anything

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
which bear is better...a brown bear or a black bear????
Bears eat beats!
Bears, Beats, Battlestar glactica

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Keep reading stuff about a new ban comming. Anyone want to elaborate more for me please on the exact details.

(5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol) is furazan. Only furaza product I know of is Katanadrol2.0 and it's already sold out.

Also 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (Superdrol) which is still in stock in quite a few places.

If I'm not mistaken the ban is effective as of 8-28-12. After that no company can make these compounds, however if there are any still in stock, they will be able to sell the remainder.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
(5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol) is furazan. Only furaza product I know of is Katanadrol2.0 and it's already sold out.

Also 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (Superdrol) which is still in stock in quite a few places.

If I'm not mistaken the ban is effective as of 8-28-12. After that no company can make these compounds, however if there are any still in stock, they will be able to sell the remainder.
The current ban is for Sd & pstanz

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
The current ban is for Sd & pstanz

Pstanz is marketed as Orastan-E which is what they say Katanadrol is even though the compound structure shows it to be more like furaza.

Suppose ANY clone that claimes its dosed with Orastane-E is going to be put on the ban list just like all SD clones will as well.

I.E. pstanz and katanadrol2.0

j05441

Awards
Hopefully the labs will find a way to beat it. I dont use those compounds so im safe. Much appreciated though.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i dont think they will be able to beat it. but you can already get SD in UGL's

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Hopefully the labs will find a way to beat it. I dont use those compounds so im safe. Much appreciated though.

It's all good. They always come out with new clones later anyway. It'll take some time but SD will be out again. Probably more F*ck*d up and harsher on the liver then before. I tell you....all this regulation just makes PH more dangerous to take.

Tsk tsk.