test/tren first cycle?

paintbrush

Awards
I'm considering running test/tren for my first cycle. I initially wanted to run test/winstrol but have found information favoring tren. My goal is to run a very thorough albeit moderate cycle focused on putting on lean gains and burning fat. I'd appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. I am at a loss as to appropriate dosing for, as aforementioned, a moderate(as in not light but not really intense either) cycle. Also, what are your tried and true PCTs for this type of cycle.

I'll conclude with some personal stats. I am a 21 year old male mesomorph. I've been lifting on and off since I was 15. I am 5 feet 9 inches and weigh 205 lbs. Haven't calculated my BF% but I can tell you I could spare 10 lbs of fat.

Oh and here's the lifting portion of my cycle as designed by a friend of mine:

Begin each workout with a five minute brisk walk on the treadmill. Finish each workout with a brisk ten minute walk on the treadmill. Cardio is tedious. After ten minutes on the treadmill, wait another ten minutes, then slam 40-50g of liquid protein.

To explain a bit of the terminology for those who aren't familiar, when I list Bench Press 1x10, 2x5 1x10 for example, I’m saying do one set of 10 reps, followed by 2 sets of 5 reps, followed by another set of 10 reps. Also, if I say 4x or 3x style, I mean choose a weight that you can do for 15 reps, but only do 10 for the first three or two sets, going to complete positive failure on the last set, but only rest for 35 seconds between sets. When I say do something Xrep style, this means using “sweet spot” training, which is using a partial range of motion. The range will differ from exercise to exercise, but it is basically the range through which you have the strongest mechanical advantage. For bench press, for example, it would be from about two inches above your chest, to about three inches away from full lock out position.

Day 1: Chest, Triceps, Calves, Abs
-Bench Press: 1x20 (warm up) 1x10 (slightly heavier warm up)
3x5 (go heavy, stop about 2 reps short of failure, rest 2-3 mins between
Sets)
-Hammer Strength Incline Press: 4x10 (4x style, Xreps only)
-Wide-Grip Machine Dips: 4x10 (4x style)
-Cable Crossovers: 4x20 (4x style)
-Decline Lying Tricep Extensions: 1x20 (warm up) 3x8 (heavy, to failure, 2 min rest)
-High Pulley Rope Extensions: 3x12 (3x style)
-One Arm Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 3x15 (3x style)
-Calf Presses on Leg Press: 1x30 (warm up) 4x20 (4x style)
-Ab Crunch machine: 4x12 (4x style)

Day 2: Back, Biceps, Forearms, Abs
-Bent-Over Barbell Rows: 1x20 (warm up) 1x15 (heavier warm up)
3x10 (heavy, rest 3 minutes between sets)
-Close-Grip Pulldowns: 1x20 (warm up) 4x15 (4x style, don’t let arms fully straighten)
-Close-Grip Pulley Rows: 4x20 (4x style, Xrep)
-Machine Rope Straight arm Pulldowns: 4x15 (4x style)
-Incline Dumbbell Curls: 1x20 (warm up) 3x10 (3x style)
-Machine Rope Curls: 3x15 (3x style, focus on supination at top)
-Reverse Grip Preacher Curls w/cambered bar: 3x10 (3x style, Xrep)
-Standing Barbell Wrist curls: 4x20 (4x style)
-Leg Raises: 4xFailure (35 seconds rest)

Day 3: HIIT

Day 4: Quads, Calves, Abs
-Squats: 2x20 (warm up) 4x10 (Go deep, heavy, and slow, rest three minutes between sets
-Leg Press: 4x20 (4x style, don’t lockout)
-Sissy Squats: 3xFailure (3x style)
-Hip Abduction Machine: 4x15 (4x style)
Seated Calf Presses: 1x30 (warm up) 4x25 (4x style)
Incline Crunches: 4xFailure (4x style)

Day 5: HIIT

Day 6: Deltoids, Hamstrings, Traps, Abs
-Rack Pulls:1x20 (warm up) 1x15 (warm up) 4x10 (go heavy, rest 2 minutes)
-Straight Leg Deadlifts: 1x20 (warm up) 1 x 10 (warm up) 4x6 (heavy, 2 minutes rest)
-Seated Dumbbell Press: 1x20 (warm up) 4x12 (4x style, Xreps)
-Dumbbell Shrugs: 4x15 (4x style)
-Seated Leg Curls: 4x12 (4x style)
-Incline One Arm Dumbbell Side Raise: 3x10 (one arm then the other, back and forth no rest)
-Incline Front Raises: 2x20 (35 seconds rest)
-Prone Front Raises: 2x20 (35 seconds rest)
-Rotator Cuff work:
-Ab crunch machine: 4x10 (4x style)

Day 7: HIIT

Thoughts?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Google test/ tren cycle, then google pct. all the info is there

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
It was intended to be useful by discouraging you from considering test/tren for your first cycle. This viewpoint is the predominant one here and for good reason.

Start off with one compound (test) to see how your body reacts to an exogenous testosterone source. THEN see how your body rebounds during your well researched *ahem* PCT. After you have taken more than enough time off, try a second light cycle with test at a slightly higher dosage or stacked with one other moderate compound. Then PCT. Then take time off. Repeat etc.

My point is you shouldn't even be thinking about Tren until at least your 3rd or 4th cycle. It might not be what you want to hear, but THAT'S ^^^ some useful information.

ITW

ITW

Awards
It was intended to be useful by discouraging you from considering test/tren for your first cycle. This viewpoint is the predominant one here and for good reason.

Start off with one compound (test) to see how your body reacts to an exogenous testosterone source. THEN see how your body rebounds during your well researched *ahem* PCT. After you have taken more than enough time off, try a second light cycle with test at a slightly higher dosage or stacked with one other moderate compound. Then PCT. Then take time off. Repeat etc.

My point is you shouldn't even be thinking about Tren until at least your 3rd or 4th cycle. It might not be what you want to hear, but THAT'S ^^^ some useful information.
This.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i figured that, if you would have googled it you would of found that this is a bad idea.

aesthetics7

Awards
my friend just finished a test/tren cycle for his first ever cycle. he got pretty good results from it, little side effects. A negative is that he had to put up with the jabs EOD.

TFlifting

Awards
Test+tren is probably a bad idea if you aren't aware of everything to do with the compound, I'm talking months of researching the compound before using it... I'm certain people tren sides are almost unbearable, in others not as much, I would run a test only first cycle... Preferably enanthate, it will warm you up to the idea of AAS without the hassle of EOD pinning, if using tren for the first time however use ace... That way it's not stuck in your system at a high dosage for a week or more like tren enanthate... Moral of the story, use ONLY test first cycle, you will be amazed with the gains you get