Methadrol log.

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

You def look a lot bigger. Your back is a lot wider and thick too. Your abs are still showing so u didn't gain much bf. good job my dude.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yea i been trying to eat super clean and just lift redicilously hard. My old lean weight was 182 lol im hoping for my new lean weight to be 195 when all said and done. Thanks brah. Ill be posting pics again end of cycle and then thru pct as well
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    Yea i been trying to eat super clean and just lift redicilously hard. My old lean weight was 182 lol im hoping for my new lean weight to be 195 when all said and done. Thanks brah. Ill be posting pics again end of cycle and then thru pct as well
    Your doing good. I can't wait for my bulk. It's going to be my first time bulking and also changing my diet up. I never went higher than 150g on carbs, so it'll be interesting to see how I get. 195 lean is a great weight. I'm trying to get there by feb. sounds good brotha,
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks. Ive lived on the lean diet. Im talking like 60-100 carbs per day. I had to write up my own diet plan so carefully lol works well tho
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks. Ive lived on the lean diet. Im talking like 60-100 carbs per day. I had to write up my own diet plan so carefully lol works well tho
    That's my usual carb intake as well. Sometimes a little lower 40-60g. Lol every individual is different so playing around with macros is a good thing and knowing what's good for u and what's not. I just started counting calories as of yesterday and realized my calorie intake is only 2000. I thought I was taking more lol. But macros are good. Roughly it was; Fat 60g, carbs 50 and protein at 205g. trying to go up little by little. Im on Alphamine so I don't want to raise calories just yet. In two weeks I'll start my Anabeta Elite and I'll go up to 2500 cals
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75

Im curious to know what your calorie intake was like & your macros?

Also Methadrol is a real strong PH, I think you should run Clomid high 75/50/50/25.
    http://tunedsports.com/category/post-cycle-therapy/
    My calorie intake ranges from 3300-3700 on a typical clean day.
    My fat grams are about 40-50 when i eat clean to the t.
    Carbs range from 250-300
    Protein is 375-400.

Keep in mind this a super clean day which you cant forget im human and tend to stray at times from the crystal clean diet. But for the most days i get to keep it just at that. Weekends are a major killer for me lol i do cardio during the week also so i can afford to eat what i want pretty much. I play basketball monday,wednesday and saturday so keep that in mind when assessing your own intake. I know theres been days when ive easily hit 5000 lol this stuff makes ur apetite endless.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

That's my usual carb intake as well. Sometimes a little lower 40-60g. Lol every individual is different so playing around with macros is a good thing and knowing what's good for u and what's not. I just started counting calories as of yesterday and realized my calorie intake is only 2000. I thought I was taking more lol. But macros are good. Roughly it was; Fat 60g, carbs 50 and protein at 205g. trying to go up little by little. Im on Alphamine so I don't want to raise calories just yet. In two weeks I'll start my Anabeta Elite and I'll go up to 2500 cals
    Haha i feel you. Go look at the post i just posted. I just posted my calorie intake and macros. If you look back a bit i have a rough layout of what i eat. Damn only 2000? Lol you better bump that up on the bulk. What do you even eat to keep it so low?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Haha i feel you. Go look at the post i just posted. I just posted my calorie intake and macros. If you look back a bit i have a rough layout of what i eat. Damn only 2000? Lol you better bump that up on the bulk. What do you even eat to keep it so low?
    Damn 3500? I never ever went that high lol. This time I will though.
    My usual is;
    Egg whites
    Whole eggs
    Almond milk
    Peanut butter
    Chicken breast
    Protein shake
    Pistachios (snack)
    Banana ( I switch at times to strawberries in my shake)
    This is my weekday diet. On Monday's I carb load and my cals are around 2600. I'm def adding in brown rice to my everyday diet when bulking as well. I'll also add in oats.

Now in the weekends my cals are a bit higher. Around 2500 bcause wifey cooks me brown rice and I'll cheat a little.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I scrolled quick to find your diet and didn't find it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Well first off whats your weight? And my personal recommendation is to switch the pistachios with almonds. Go look up your maintenance cals for your weight and depending on how active you are id bump it by 300-500. Just personal advice from me. My maintenance cals was 2800 and i consume 3300-3800 daily but i am SUPER active so i barely put on fat. So depending on your activity id go according to that
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I scrolled quick to find your diet and didn't find it.
    If your on the mobile app its the first post on pg 6. If not should be about page 4 onthe cp
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Well first off whats your weight? And my personal recommendation is to switch the pistachios with almonds. Go look up your maintenance cals for your weight and depending on how active you are id bump it by 300-500. Just personal advice from me. My maintenance cals was 2800 and i consume 3300-3800 daily but i am SUPER active so i barely put on fat. So depending on your activity id go according to that
    I'm 5'9" and I weigh 175. Pistachios is good for u too. I eat almonds as well. I switch it around from time to time. I also consume walnuts. Ima look it up after this. But I'm def going to bump up my cals. My my cycle in nov I should be up on cals to around 3000-3500. I'm pretty active myself besides playing as much ball as u. I might play once or twice every other week. But I'm active at work most of the morning.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Nice good luck brother. Hope it works out for you
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Sure bro. Heres a typical day.
    Wake up about 630
    2 scoops whey

At 7am
    5 eggwhites

Turkey sandwich on wheat

3/4 cup brown rice
    6 ounces grilled chicken
    Low fat hot dogs

Same meal as above

Turkey sandwich

Then i lift

Get home about 7-8
    Ill have 6-10 ounces of chicken
    Some healthy carb source on what im feeling.
    Broccoli. Brown rice. Idk whatever i feel at the moment.

Normally a casein shake at night but im out of money now lol
    This is 3500? I don't see that lol. U counted them? Ik the hotdogs add a few hundred cals and also the two servings of brown rice. I sort of would be in this range except for eating the hotdogs.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nice good luck brother. Hope it works out for you
    Thanx bruh.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

This is 3500? I don't see that lol. U counted them? Ik the hotdogs add a few hundred cals and also the two servings of brown rice. I sort of would be in this range except for eating the hotdogs.
    Yea i counted everything thru the cal app. It adds up lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yea i counted everything thru the cal app. It adds up lol
    Ohh okkk. Lol yea I have that calorie counter. I used to use it religiously but I ate the same sh!t all the time that I knew what my macros was. But this time I switched it up a bit and realized wat I was consuming. Now I'm def looking more closely to get better gains.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yea once u get it down it gets easy to add or subtract cals depending on your goals. Let me know how you do
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yea once u get it down it gets easy to add or subtract cals depending on your goals. Let me know how you do
    Yes sir. Will do
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    My calorie intake ranges from 3300-3700 on a typical clean day.
    My fat grams are about 40-50 when i eat clean to the t.
    Carbs range from 250-300
    Protein is 375-400.

Keep in mind this a super clean day which you cant forget im human and tend to stray at times from the crystal clean diet. But for the most days i get to keep it just at that. Weekends are a major killer for me lol i do cardio during the week also so i can afford to eat what i want pretty much. I play basketball monday,wednesday and saturday so keep that in mind when assessing your own intake. I know theres been days when ive easily hit 5000 lol this stuff makes ur apetite endless.
    Dude, you consumed enough calories...you just had alot of activities burning those calories.
    I being a big guy consumed about the same amount of calories & gained 17 lbs. on a 6 week cycle of Mechabol, at end of PCT I lost 4 lbs.
    Wish I had your metabolism.

I never tried Clomid....it has got to taste better than Tamoxifine Citrate..BLAH! Everything tastes like crap for the next 1 hour!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, you consumed enough calories...you just had alot of activities burning those calories.
    I being a big guy consumed about the same amount of calories & gained 17 lbs. on a 6 week cycle of Mechabol, at end of PCT I lost 4 lbs.
    Wish I had your metabolism.

I never tried Clomid....it has got to taste better than Tamoxifine Citrate..BLAH! Everything tastes like crap for the next 1 hour!
    Yea man. Well im on track for about that. Im at 197 and i started 186. Still have about 8 days left. And omg man. I hope you never have to taste clomid lol literally gag everytime
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Day 23 i made a mistake before on my day count
    did arms
    curls
    25 x 12
    30 x 12
    30 x 10
    35 x 9
    35 x 8

crushers
    60 x 8 into 6 close grip press
    60 x 8 into 6
    60 x 8 into 6
    60 x 8 into 6
    60 x 8 into 6

preacher hammer
    90 x 8
    90 x 6
    90 x 8

pushdown hammer
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    70 x 8

incline curls
    20 x 15
    25 x 10
    25 x 10

dips
    9 reps
    9 reps
    9 reps

my arms looked enormous today lol going to be flat out and just say i looked huge. So funny how many people you catch staring at you when you look around. Its starting to get to the point where so many people are like damn you got bigger just throughout the day. pretty good feeling. i dont feel much of the hcg yet but its only day 3. Size gains are really starting to kick in now. Just about on time 3rd week is when i expected them to kick in. Awesome stuff
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Day 24 chest
    Bench
    135 x 12
    225 x 8
    245 x 5
    225 x 5
    135 x 10

Incline smith
    135 x 10
    205 x 8
    205 x 8
    135 x 10

Pec deck
    100 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 10

Decline smith
    180 x 8
    180 x 8
    180 x 8

Couldnt really go to heavy. My shoulder has been a major hold back. I feel retardedly strong tho. I mean the 225 is like easy at 8 times and for me thats a huge jump cause i dont lift for strength.

Sides-lethargy is awful. I can sleep thru the whole day no problem. This is the main reason i cant wait to get off this. Libido is shot. The hcg only been on for 3 days so you cant count that really.

Strength-wonderful. Feel like the hulk.

Size-people are complimenting me left and right. Def got some real nice size and minimal fat. Super super happy here.

Im really excited to do my cut after my pct cause my old lean weigt was like 182. Now my new lean weight after pct depending on how much i lose should be like 195. Cant wait! Might take tmrw off to rest my shoulder considering my next workout is shoulders
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Bro you have blown up. Nice gains.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scw538
    Bro you have blown up. Nice gains.
    Dude thanks alot. I havent seen my sister in two weeks. I just saw her like 5 minutes ago. She pulled me to the side and word for word she goes "what are you taking?" hahahahahaha im so pumped man. This is awesome. Also for those interested in hcg i did notice the "boys are a little plumper" and they droppe a bit so thats great news from there
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Also for those interested in hcg i did notice the "boys are a little plumper" and they droppe a bit so thats great news from there
    Always a plus!! Great job broseph!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Day 26
    Shoulders
    Upright rows into behind the back press
    60 x 10 into 10
    60 x 8 into 8
    60 x 6 into 6
    60 x 8 into 8
    60 x 10 into 10

Shrugs
    60 x 10
    60 x 10
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8

Rear raises
    25 x 8
    25 x 6
    25 x 6
    25 x 6
    25 x 6

Pec deck rear delts
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8

Been focusing on my rear delts alot more. Its an area i can tell is less developed then the rest of y shoulders. been hitting it super hard. The hcg supp is awesome man. You really feel the enhanced libido. I mean im not at full peak but i def got some back. Once i get off this and start clomid on fridat i know my libido is going to fly back. Ill be posting more pics on friday as the start of my pct.

Side note in regards to the methadrol. I constantly have been having a reaction to it. Like my skin gets really red and feels like
    Hot flashes. Getting sick of it. I loved the supp but im looking forward to restoring my
    Body back to normal. Made the gains i wanted. Now a proper pct and ill hopefully be keeping most of them.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Was just sittin down and my mom and sister were like stop. Your getting to big. You look super swolen. Im up to like 199 lol i did gain some good size. Got some extra fat in the stomach area but ill cut that down slowly after pct
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Bad ass man at 199! Nice work! Are you taking injectable hcg, or like hcgenerate?
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Bad ass man at 199! Nice work! Are you taking injectable hcg, or like hcgenerate?
    Hcgenerate from need2. Great product. Thanks brother
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

day 27 weight 199
    arms
    bicep curls
    35 x 10
    35 x 10
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 8

pushdowns
    120 x 12
    120 x 12
    140 x 10
    140 x 10
    140 x 8

hammer curls
    45 x 6
    40 x 8
    45 x 6
    40 x 8
    35 x 11

skull crushers into presses
    70 x 7 into 6
    70 x 6 into 8
    70 x 6 into 6
    70 x 6 into 6
    70 x 6 into 6

i played ball today and i was super super just angry lol definitely a side. it was uncontrollable. I get so many people noticing how much bigger i got its getting me nervous to get off this stuff. Going to hit the pct hard in a couple of days. Hoping to really lose no more then 5 pounds.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Your gonna hit 200 lbs anyday now!
    Remember you have to maintain the same calorie intake during PCT as you on cycle.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Your gonna hit 200 lbs anyday now!
    Remember you have to maintain the same calorie intake during PCT as you on cycle.
    Yea im going to eat like an animal on pct as well. I hope my test levels come back quick on the clomid
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent work, and it shows! Expecting 200lbs.
    Are you going to run DAA during PCT as well?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Idt so. The pct i have lined up im sure ill befine. The hcg has boosted my libido so much its crazy. I can just imagine when im on clomid as well and off this supp. Ill be posting pics and weight on friday morning
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

What all are you running for PCT? Im setting mine up for methadrol extreme right now.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

And in your progress pics your looking big as hell. Good work bro
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro. Im going to be honest i have been eating like pure crap this past week. Ugh so hard but what can i do? I eat as healthy as i can. My pct consists of hcgenerate from needto. I started bridging it last week. Clomid 75/50/50/25. Ape (natty test booster). Forma stanzol.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

day 30 weight is 197.5

im happy overall but still have some extra fat i cant handle lol i miss having abs so after my pct im going to start cutting. here are the pics.

Name:  starter1.JPG
Views: 1039
Size:  70.0 KB
    before

Name:  resized1.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  18.5 KB
    after

Name:  starter3].JPG
Views: 266
Size:  26.7 KB
    before

Name:  resized2.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  17.6 KB
    after

Name:  starter2.JPG
Views: 471
Size:  73.8 KB
    before

Name:  resize3.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  18.7 KB
    after

Name:  lastone.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  18.0 KB
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

me personally i like the lean look better but ive been getting so many people saying i look bigger and i love that. cant wait to finish with pct and shred down again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IRONMAG LABS METHADROL EXTREME LOG. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    By cardiobro in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:04 PM
  2. I Force Methadrol PheraFLEX 6 Week Log
    By TravisG in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 03:33 PM
  3. Methadrol/Pheraflex Log. Please Follow along
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics