Methadrol log.

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Not bad. I see some leaning affects happening. Keep it up homoe

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Not bad. I see some leaning affects happening. Keep it up homoe

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Thanks in person i got bigger you can def tell. People have been complimenting me quite often
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52

    Thanks in person i got bigger you can def tell. People have been complimenting me quite often
    I love that feeling of getting complimented. Makes uk your doing something right and also makes u go harder. Sometimes we don't see much difference ourselves because we always look in the mirror but when someone outside sees us they sure see the difference.

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  4. Yea man ive been working real hard. I know ill see some nice gains in the last 2 weeks. They say it takes two weeks to fully get in your system

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    Yea man ive been working real hard. I know ill see some nice gains in the last 2 weeks. They say it takes two weeks to fully get in your system
    Looking forward to it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Looking forward to it.
    Same here

  7. Nice to know you guys are interested. I am not lfting today just so you know. My body is shot. Definitely need a day to relax. Can barely walk from destroying my legs lol

  8. Yeah good work looking pretty big for a 186 lbs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    Nice to know you guys are interested. I am not lfting today just so you know. My body is shot. Definitely need a day to relax. Can barely walk from destroying my legs lol
    Lol my legs are killing me too. I did legs on Wed and it feels worst today.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. day 12
    i did back and deadlifting was out of the question.
    Cable crossovers
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    60 x 6
    60 x 6
    60 x 6

    Cable rows
    150 x 10
    220 x 10
    220 x 8
    220 x 8
    230 x 6

    Pulldowns (v grip)
    190 x 8
    220 x 6
    220 x 6
    220 x 6
    220 x 5

    Widegrip Pullup
    8 reps
    8 reps
    8 reps
    5 reps

    Good mornings
    12 reps
    10 reps
    10 reps
    9 reps

    Today i actually felt like i was on something lol like a steroid. I felt so big it was awesome. My arms look pumped without a pump. Cant beleive i have 18 days left man. I am so excited. Stuff is pretty awesome. You will get shut down on it so prepare for that. Sluggishness is big one. Ive been lifting super heavy so idk if its that thats hurting my joints or the supp but that could be a possible side. My legs felt like noodles today sorry if you were expecting deadlift numbers but it was out of the question

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52
    day 12
    i did back and deadlifting was out of the question.
    Cable crossovers
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    60 x 6
    60 x 6
    60 x 6

    Cable rows
    150 x 10
    220 x 10
    220 x 8
    220 x 8
    230 x 6

    Pulldowns (v grip)
    190 x 8
    220 x 6
    220 x 6
    220 x 6
    220 x 5

    Widegrip Pullup
    8 reps
    8 reps
    8 reps
    5 reps

    Good mornings
    12 reps
    10 reps
    10 reps
    9 reps

    Today i actually felt like i was on something lol like a steroid. I felt so big it was awesome. My arms look pumped without a pump. Cant beleive i have 18 days left man. I am so excited. Stuff is pretty awesome. You will get shut down on it so prepare for that. Sluggishness is big one. Ive been lifting super heavy so idk if its that thats hurting my joints or the supp but that could be a possible side. My legs felt like noodles today sorry if you were expecting deadlift numbers but it was out of the question
    What does your forma dosage look like? That could possibly be the cause of all your joint pain... Side affect of AI's. Good log btw

  12. Thanks man. Ive been dosing the forma at 4-5 pumps twice daily. Ive done research and have found out that ai's do also inhibit gains quite a bit so im sure thats why i havent been gaining rapid weight. Im looking to make solid gains regardless even if its only 5 pounds

  13. Try lowerung it to 2-3 pumps twice a day and see if your joint pain gets better.. Just a thought.

  14. And or cut it out completely, just save it for PCT

  15. Or cut it out completely and save the AI for pct.. You shouldnt have to worry about taking an AI during this short cycle, IMO.

  16. I would man. but id rather just drop to an 8-12 rep range and not chance the gyno. I know my body and ill still see some nice changes at 8-12 reps with moderately heavy weights

  17. Thanks for the info tho. Ill be taking it in pct as wellto prevent estro rebound

  18. Do what you feel is best brotha i'll keep following!

  19. Thanks brother. If u got any questions feel freeto ask

  20. The total number of sets you do per workout is inspiring! Makes me want to step my sets up... Keep killing it what joint support are you taking? Fish oil and glucosamine & chondroitin are joint staples for me.
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

  21. Thanks. It seems to work pretty well. Def sore the next day. I take fish oils and this joint supp. I forget the name and post it later. Normally works great im
    Surprised to be honest

  22. day 13 chest weight 188.5
    pretty excited to log this today.

    Sides so far...
    backne
    anger at times lol (my sister just asked me now are u allright? ur so angry and agressive)
    sluggishness

    thats really all i can say so far thats been an issue

    bench
    135 x 10
    235 x 5
    245 x 5
    225 x 5
    135 x 10

    This was unreal. The weight was easy to put up. i couldnt believe it. the 225 felt like i could easily rep it and the 245 i was able to bang out 5 no problem. i was happy with that.

    incline bench smith machine
    135 x 12
    205 x 8
    215 x 6
    225 x 5
    135 x 6
    shoulder was hurting

    decline hammer strength machine
    230 x 6
    230 x 6
    230 x 6
    230 x 6

    Cable crossover
    50 x 11
    60 x 8
    60 x 8

    i supersetted with pushups in a majority of the sets.

    The strength is def starting to kick in. def a nice supp to be taking. so far a pretty good experience. i got two compliments last night and today. one person said every time i see you ur getting bigger and the other just poked my chest like wooow haha pretty awesome. muscles feel full all the time. tmrws arms so well see how that goes

  23. Lol always good to get compliments. Keeps u going. Good job on the lifts buddy. Keep it going.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Good log so far. Could you post what you typically eat in a day?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Lol always good to get compliments. Keeps u going. Good job on the lifts buddy. Keep it going.
    Thanks brother. Ill def keep trying
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IRONMAG LABS METHADROL EXTREME LOG. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    By cardiobro in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. I Force Methadrol PheraFLEX 6 Week Log
    By TravisG in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 05:33 PM
  3. Methadrol/Pheraflex Log. Please Follow along
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 12:32 AM
  4. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  5. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in