First Cycle - Sustanon 250

Duke10

Awards
Hey,

I'm new to this forum but i am planning on doing a cycle of Sustanon 250 in a few weeks. I have been researching for a while and have wanted to try this for the last couple years. I think I'm ready to give it a go. I've never used steroids before.

I'm 28 years old, 5 foot 9 inch, and last i checked was 193 pounds. Been working out pretty consistently now for a few month's, been training for years off and on. Haven't worked out in over a week now, I got a bad flu then my 10 month old caught it from me so there have been many sleepless nights and I just haven't had the energy to get to the gym. Starting to feel better now so I'm off to the gym tonight to do shoulder's and legs.

Anyway what I am planning is two 1cc injections on Monday and thursday. Sustanon 250 so that is 500 mgs a week. I have two 10 ml vials of this stuff so it will last ten weeks. I plan on waiting two weeks after my last injection then starting pct. Injections will rotate from left/right buttock, left/right quadricep.

I have tamoxifen citrate liquid on hand and going to dose it for four weeks at 40 mgs a day for week one, 20 mgs a day for weeks two and three and for the last week i will use 10 mgs a day. I will also take tribulus on my pct.

During cycle and pct i will be taking some support supplements including hawthorne berry, coq10, fish oil caps, multi vitamins, milk thistle 1000 mgs ed. Other supplements will be kre alkyln creatine capsules before and after workout and bcaa powder during workouts. Whey protein shake one hour before workout, protein shake immediately after workout. I'll have a Casein protein shake before bed for a slower digestion protein.

For my routine, Now i do a three day split, back/biceps/forearms, chest/triceps/core, then legs/shoulders. Try to workout two days then take one days rest. Usually i will shoot for 8-10 reps, if i can do anymore then 10 i up the weight.

For the next few weeks i'm going to try to switch it up a bit and do a lower wegiht but higher rep workout then when i start my cycle i will switch back to higher weight 6-8 reps and try to go as heavy as i can.

i'm going to try to get 1.5 grams of protein for every pound of body weight. I'm pretty busy so I don't have a lot of time to cook. maybe i will try cooking in bulk so i can have my meals ready ahead of time.

Like I said guys I have zero experience with this so any help or suggestions is welcome.

Thanks.

Duke10

Awards
I would post up a starting pic but i can't figure out how to post a photo on this forum.

murk01

murk01

Awards
On the top bar, where u have font/color options. There is an icon to attach photos just mouse over icons a discribtion pops up.