one more sunny cycle

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
well, as we all know the PH clock is ticking down as my bank account does too.
I have decided to do one more cycle before i put on the night vision goggles.

here is what i am planning:
general overview, (looking for suggestions)

I am getting bloodwork done before and while on and post.
so at least three times.

12weeks

first injectable cycle:

week 1-4
inject: 4test cyp (mg to be determined)
oral: 20mg M1T
tderm: 4ad/1ad (premixed what I have on hand)
dose= 2squirts 2wice daily= figures elsewhere(figured)

week4-8
inject: 1test cyp (mg to be determined)
oral: ****** suggestions (otherwise stay on M1t 12w)*****
tderm: 4ad/1ad (" ")

week8-12
same as 4-8

**except adding nolva and clomid if neccassary.**

I will be on every kind of joint support, liver supp., multi blah blah blah, you dont even know all the stuff i take.

I will follow with 4-5 weeks of post cycle.
I would love to get some HCG (for research purposes only but...)

this will be my first inject cycle and i am pumped.

I am looking to bump up to big boy status.
I am not going to throw around alot of numbers,wants, desires, we all know what we all want is to be "big and friggin lean."
I am looking to speed up my goal of 230 lbm, and i know i am not going to get there "because of this cycle".

Help a brother out if you have any suggestions.
thx :thumbsup:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you're taking 1-ad transdermally? why?
secondly 1-test cyp needs to be run a lot longer than 5 weeks run it for 10 weeks the cyp ester will take 2-3 weeks to kick in

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, shine the t/d 1-AD. 1-AD is specifically for oral use. Use 1T for t/d; its alot cheaper and more effective (no conversion). But if you want to use it, just do it oral.

Stingray

Awards
Did I read you right 4 wks on M1t and your considering 12?

Thats a long time! Most guys around here recomend at the very Max 4 wks, and thats pushing it. I hope you know what your doing. Just sounds verry hard on liver and colesteral levels.

Just somthing to think about, at any rate good luck

SR

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
you're taking 1-ad transdermally? why?
secondly 1-test cyp needs to be run a lot longer than 5 weeks run it for 10 weeks the cyp ester will take 2-3 weeks to kick in
4test cyp, 1-4weeks

1test cyp 4-12weeks.

i bought 4test cyp first then found that you get leaner gains off of 1tEST.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
Did I read you right 4 wks on M1t and your considering 12?

Thats a long time! Most guys around here recomend at the very Max 4 wks, and thats pushing it. I hope you know what your doing. Just sounds verry hard on liver and colesteral levels.

Just somthing to think about, at any rate good luck

SR
Yeah i am not sure yet..
I am having blood work done throughout, i dont see any problem with it.
i have been perscribed methyls for years, methylphenidate AKA ritalin, descently high dosages, i dont think it'll hurt espaecially if i get my values checked and i am constantly on support.

The biggest guys I have seen, maybe not the healthiest ,but the biggest, aside form pros,have been on test for years.

I dont think 3 months will slow me down much.
AGAIN if it comes to that, ill still haven gotten any suggestions to replace it. you say 1ad orally huh?

thx for your input though guys.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just be aware that there is more than just liver damage to worry about. M1T is really hard on cholesterol too.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
4test cyp, 1-4weeks

1test cyp 4-12weeks.

i bought 4test cyp first then found that you get leaner gains off of 1tEST.
if you want really lean gains just run around an equal amount of 1-test and 4-ad like 700mg 1-test a week and 700-900mg of 4-ad a week (although i see you are switching to 4-ad trans after week 4 why even both with the 4-ad cyp then? you won't feel anything from the 4-ad cyp until around the beginning of week 3

and run them concurrently run both for weeks 1-10

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
if you want really lean gains just run around an equal amount of 1-test and 4-ad like 700mg 1-test a week and 700-900mg of 4-ad a week (although i see you are switching to 4-ad trans after week 4 why even both with the 4-ad cyp then? you won't feel anything from the 4-ad cyp until around the beginning of week 3

and run them concurrently run both for weeks 1-10

4ad the same as 4test cyp??? vpx(whatI already ordered a while back.)

maybe i need to research some more. damn good point!!
i am losin it.

could i stack injectables ?

How would you do it with what I have on hand for a 12 weeker???????

2 bottles tgel 50/50 1ad, 4ad
4test cyp 20ml
1test cyp 40ml
M1T- 900mg

all input would be appreciated to this rookie pinner, and maybe more rookie than i thought otherwise.

BTW: thank you for caring about my health , i really appreciate it!!!
i would like to think you could get some support like that all around the boards but no the case, maybe why we're saying goodbye to all these goodies ya know?

:rofl:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what's the concentration of the 4test cyp and the 1test cyp? (how many mg/ml)

have you already put the 1-ad into the t-gel? this will be a problem as 1-ad is orally active and you'd be MUCH MUCH better off with 1-test base in the td

and you have a enough m1t to rot your liver in a few days lol so if worse comes to worse you can easily run an m1t cycle but lets deal with everything else first

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ok i looked them up the 4-ad is at 200mg/ml and with only 20 ml even at a low dose of 1g a week you'll only be able to run it for 4 weeks, which is pretty useless given its has a cyp ester

the 1-test is 50mg/ml which at a low dose of 500mg a week would last you 4 weeks as well ... see above

the 1-ad as a td won't give you the results you desire

if i were you i'd buy more 4-ad and 1-test cyps but not from vpx as its overpriced and underconcentrated

you could try to homebrew which can be difficult, wait to see if sledge comes out with more of his stuff, or try usp labs which there is a post about in the prohormone section that is priced better than vpx

you'd want to run around 600-700mg 1-test cyp a week and 1200-1500 4-ad cyp a week for 10 weeks

you could jumpstart that with 10 mg m1t for 2 weeks as well

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
thx for the research and input glenihan,

as far as the 4ad 1ad tderm, i am stuck, i got it already , i have to use it, premixed..
basically i am stuck with the 4test cyp...

i still hae to purchase 1 test cyp, and from what i hear the concentration of brands vary huh????

I guess i need to get some of DS's stuff.

let me know what you guys think, ill look in the direction you pointed...

thx

Last edited:

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
ok i got some of sledge's 1test cyp.200mg per mil

cycle goes as follows:

800mg/week 1test cyp week 1-12
800mg/week 4test cyp weeks 1-4

m1t- 5mgs weeks 1-4
4ad tderm weeks4-12

nolva 5mg ed and reg pct, clomid for pct

diet is crazy ON, and so is my training.

hows that look?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not run the 4AD transdermal the whole time? I would think you would need it to combat M1T lethargy as well in the initial weeks.

I respond well to 5mg M1T. Many don't. So for that reason, I would go with glenihans suggestion to run 10mg for 2 weeks. If the 1-T hasn't kicked in at that point, you might consider extending the M1T into the third week, but I see no reason to run it for 4 weeks in this stack.

5mg Nolva may not do anything to reduce bloat if that is why you are considering taking it. Need min. 10mg/ED for that purpose imo.

I'll let others comment on the pinning dosages as I have yet to use either product listed.