Help a soldier out....my first PH cycle.

boz8029

Awards
What’s going on fellows? I am getting ready to leave Afghanistan and head back to Bragg. After my leave around the beginning of October I am going to run my first PH cycle. I am going to run Helladrol. I put everything below. If I am missing something or taking too much of something please let me know. I have been reading on here for months but I might have missed something.

Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75or100(depends on how I feel)
I thought about adding the new Androenhance to this as well.

Taking throughout cycle and PCT:

Orange Triad mulit
Super Cissus
Glucosamine
Uniliver
Creatine
BCAA’s
Omega 3’s
REM PM
Vitamin D
Slinshot
HCGenerate
I am stuck on what cycle support is really needed:
-N2Guard
-Organ shield
-Liver juice
-TUDCA
-Cycle support by AI
Which one do I need or a combo
Taurine on hand if needed
Do I need to include some DAA supplement while on cycle?

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10(is that good enough)
Erase 0/0/1/2/3/2/1
Intimidate
Endosurge
Forma Stanzol
Do I need some kind of cortisol control like Lean Exteme or Recycle?

If you have any recommendations let me know. Thanks for taking time to check it out for me.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Lean extreme is awesome. DAA for pct at 3g.
Probably want to bump to 100mg hella week 4-6

other then that good luck on cycle

also life support and tudca would be good

boz8029

Awards
Lean extreme is awesome. DAA for pct at 3g.
Probably want to bump to 100mg hella week 4-6

other then that good luck on cycle

also life support and tudca would be good
So Life Support and TUDCA for my liver care while on? I have heard great stuff about Lean Extreme so I thought I might try it out. There is NMDAA in it. Do need to add more DAA? Thanks.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea DAA is typically ran at 3g a day..not sure how much intimidate has in it. Everything looks good but that's a whole ass load of on cycle supps lol and I may be wrong but Orange triad already has glucosimine and vitamin D in it so no need to also supplement those separately. Save a little mula

No need for the forma in PCT IMO as erase is also an AI and helps with cortisol control

boz8029

Awards
Yea DAA is typically ran at 3g a day..not sure how much intimidate has in it. Everything looks good but that's a whole ass load of on cycle supps lol and I may be wrong but Orange triad already has glucosimine and vitamin D in it so no need to also supplement those separately. Save a little mula

No need for the forma in PCT IMO as erase is also an AI and helps with cortisol control
Thanks for the input. I will check on the glucosamine and vitamin D in the Orange Triad. I added glucosamine to save money on the Super Cissus by taking one in the morning and one at night. I was trying to figure out which cycle support to go with not actually take all of them. Intimidate has 3g's of NMDAA in it.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
All true but I still recommend lean xtreme with erase for the simple fact that for some odd reason once I started adding it to my pcts they went a lot more smoothly and I felt alot better throughout. Thats my take on it.

boz8029

Awards
All true but I still recommend lean xtreme with erase for the simple fact that for some odd reason once I started adding it to my pcts they went a lot more smoothly and I felt alot better throughout. Thats my take on it.
I will add it to my PCT because I want it to go as good as possible. I really appreciate the help.

boz8029

Awards
I do have one more question. I am returning home to my wife so I need to make sure when I start taking this cycle my stuff will work. I can't all of a sudden not "rise" to the occasion. That is why I added the HCGenerate so it will hopefully keep me working.

boz8029

Awards
I found some Havoc on sale so I bought 4 bottles of it(not going to take it all). I am going to switch from Helladrol to Havoc. So I was thinking that I would run it for 6 weeks at 30/40/40/40/50/50(ramp up with just 20 for the first 3 days). Do I need to change anything I am taking throughout or in my PCT? Below is the update cycle and PCT.

Havoc(above for doses)
Taking throughout cycle and PCT:
Orange Triad mulit
Super Cissus
Uniliver
Creatine
BCAA’s
Omega 3's
REM PM
Slinshot
HCGenerate
Toco-8
-Aegis(liver support)
-Cycle support by AI
-Compete & Modern BCAA(intraworkout)
Taurine on hand if needed

Do I need to include some DAA supplement while on cycle?

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10(is that good enough)
Erase 0/0/1/2/3/2/1
Intimidate(dosed as directed)
Endosurge
Lean xtreme

boz8029

Awards
I also got a bottle of Androenhance. What week should I start taking it or should I just run it from the beginning? The bottle last around 4 weeks.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Why'd u stwitch to havoc?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Why'd u stwitch to havoc?
Cycle looks good btw..prob don't need to buy that many support sups, you're making this cycle way too expensive but if you got money to burn than screw it

Don't need DAA for cycle just pct

Nolva dosing looks good

Not sure on the androenhance, never ran it before but I'm sure if u google it long enough you'll find an appropriate dose

boz8029

Awards
Cycle looks good btw..prob don't need to buy that many support sups, you're making this cycle way too expensive but if you got money to burn than screw it

Don't need DAA for cycle just pct

Nolva dosing looks good

Not sure on the androenhance, never ran it before but I'm sure if u google it long enough you'll find an appropriate dose
I switched because I found the Havoc on sale. That is the only reason. Which support supps would you drop? I haven't bought everything yet. My biggest concern is I need my junk to work while on cycle. Thanks again for the help. I just want to get this right since it's my first one.

boz8029

Awards
I know the right dose I just didn't know if I should start it week 1 or week 3 since the tube only last 32 days.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Havoc
Cycle support
Orange triad
Creatine
BCAA

That's what I would run

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Some libido shutdown may happen, typically it won't kill it you just might be interested in sex less. I can't really compliment on what to take for that as I've never really had libido issues.

boz8029

Awards
Havoc
Cycle support
Orange triad
Creatine
BCAA

That's what I would run

Pretty much everything else is a staple in my daily supplements except the Slinshot and HCGenerate. I got the HCGenerate to combat me losing my libido and to help with preventing shutdown. I got the Aegis to make sure my liver was taken care of too. I appreciate all the advice. Have you ran Epi before?

Joker777

Awards
Is all of that really needed?

Im about to run superdrol with:

Superdrol 20/20/20/20
Fish oil with each sd cap
Multi Joint
CEL cycle assist
grape seed antioxidant
himalaya livercare
taurtine at 5g

pct >>

nolvadex (if i can find legit place...)
metabotes
lean xtreme
CEL cycle assist
taurine 5g
grape seed antioxidant
himalaya livercare

boz8029

Awards
Is all of that really needed?

Im about to run superdrol with:

Superdrol 20/20/20/20
Fish oil with each sd cap
Multi Joint
CEL cycle assist
grape seed antioxidant
himalaya livercare
taurtine at 5g

pct >>

nolvadex (if i can find legit place...)
metabotes
lean xtreme
CEL cycle assist
taurine 5g
grape seed antioxidant
himalaya livercare
Is it needed? Probably not but I would rather be safe than sorry. Like I said in previous posts I can't have my libido go through the floor since I am about to return from Afghanistan. I can't be at home with the wife and it not work. I will be at Bragg but she won't be so when I go home ont the weekends I need to be up to the occasion. That is why I added the HCGenerate and Toco-8 with all the other vitamins and minerals I usually take.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
on a 6 week cycle without running test... at some point your libido will crash. Aside from that what are your goals? for the record I loved EPI best "on" feeling ever, feels like a small factory is making Cool Mint Lifesavers in your stomach AND they have magically made you 6 inches taller while reducing the weight of your legs by half! lol

boz8029

Awards
on a 6 week cycle without running test... at some point your libido will crash. Aside from that what are your goals? for the record I loved EPI best "on" feeling ever, feels like a small factory is making Cool Mint Lifesavers in your stomach AND they have magically made you 6 inches taller while reducing the weight of your legs by half! lol
That's hilarious!! I would like to gain as close to 10 pounds as possible and lose a few BF% as well. I will be able to eat all I want and as clean as I want. Do you think this is an attainable goal? I am really looking forward to the "on" feeling!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
That's hilarious!! I would like to gain as close to 10 pounds as possible and lose a few BF% as well. I will be able to eat all I want and as clean as I want. Do you think this is an attainable goal? I am really looking forward to the "on" feeling!
10lbs is doable IMO but its going to come down to diet training sleep and a well managed pct. At all stages from preload pct regimen is as important as the sups