Gaspari Nutrition Anavite
Anaimal Flex
Triple Fish Oil
EAS Chocolate Whey
ON Ammino Energy

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What's ur body fat because if it's above 10% anvar and mast are pretty pointless

kung fu panda

Awards
What's ur body fat because if it's above 10% anavar and mast are pretty pointless
Yea that's what i read but i also read that anavar and mast are great for getting stronger, keeping off water and not gaining size. witch is exactly what i want, dont want to get huge, keep my overall size down but my strenght up, i edited my post, about12-14% BF.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh I see it bf is 12-14. I would run winny a test. That way u wouldn't be wasting money on coupounds that really won't do anything for u. Anvar u should be at or below 10% and mast u need to be below 8% to really see the benefits

kung fu panda

Awards
Oh I see it bf is 12-14. I would run winny a test. That way u wouldn't be wasting money on coupounds that really won't do anything for u. Anvar u should be at or below 10% and mast u need to be below 8% to really see the benefits
Alright man cool thanks for the help, really make sure i got a nice set up before i go wasting money, appreciate.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yea that's what i read but i also read that anavar and mast are great for getting stronger, keeping off water and not gaining size. witch is exactly what i want, dont want to get huge, keep my overall size down but my strenght up, i edited my post, about12-14% BF.
Yeah them I would most def go with winny and test. Run test weeks 1-8 & winny weeks 3-8 start pct week 9. U'll lose fat and gain muscle and strength. If u go with a recomp diet

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Don't get me wrong mast is cool stuff but that an anvar can be pricy, and u could attain ur goals easily with out dropping the extra cash.