View Poll Results: What else needed for pct

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Serm and pct?

0 0%
  • Lecheek nutrition ad-3 pct enough?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Need help with my first hdrol cycle please!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Need help with my first hdrol cycle please!!!

Hey I'm going to be starting my first ph cycle in a few weeks and wanted to get everything straight.. Im 24 yr old 6ft 2 and about 195.. I was researching into hdrol because apparently its a good beginner oh with decent gains and low sides.. Im a jiu jitsu fighter and have been lifting for a few years but cannot get where i need to be its not the diet or training i know that i think i may have a hormone deficiency but i hate needles and Ive done a lot of research but it all seems to Come down to personal preference and liking one thing over another.
    I was pretty much just needing help with the pct.
    I was gonna do 5 weeks of hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 of course with cycle assist and support supps (multi vitamin, fish oil, joint restore, protein etc...) but my main concern is pct I don't want to lose what I work for.
    I know a serm is necessary not sure between nolva,tamox, or clomid people seem to lean toward nolva..
    Do you need a serm and a pct or just serm, test booster and cortisol control? Has anyone tried the ad-3 pct for lecheek nutrition supposed to handle cortisol, estrogen and boost test. I was gonna try that but I'm not sure exactly what else like I said seems to be just personal preference... Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

First off if you're concerned about hormone deficientcy you should get some bloodwork.

Also, It all depends on preference for a serm and you will see supporters of each one, the important thing is to use one. Serm, test boost, AI, and cort control are pretty much the basics. My first pct was nolva, recycle, and DAA and I bounced back nicely.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    First off if you're concerned about hormone deficientcy you should get some bloodwork.

Also, It all depends on preference for a serm and you will see supporters of each one, the important thing is to use one. Serm, test boost, AI, and cort control are pretty much the basics. My first pct was nolva, recycle, and DAA and I bounced back nicely.
    Thank you! I was looking into the ad-3 pct from lecheek nutrition and that was supposed to handle all of those.. No good? I was thinking nolva, ad-3 pct from lecheek and daa.. Or nolva lean xtreme daa and a good AI.. Any suggestions in a good AI??
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The reason I recommended recycle is cause it's cheap (around $20) and it handles AI and cort control then all u need is your serm and a natty test boost (DAA)

Never heard of ad-3 pct so I can't rly comment on it
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

If you are scared of losing gains, I would definitely go with a SERM (nolva), cort control supps, and test booster (DAA)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

The reason I recommended recycle is cause it's cheap (around $20) and it handles AI and cort control then all u need is your serm and a natty test boost (DAA)

Never heard of ad-3 pct so I can't rly comment on it
    Thanks for the Help and suggestions much appreciated!!!I'll check out recycle but I think all of that is covered with the ad-3
    Heres he write up from nutraplanet
    "LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT: A Complete PCT In One Bottle!

Product Highlights:

Aromatase inhibitor
    Crush Cortisol
    Lean Dry gains
    Liver support
    GH support
    DESTROY Estrogen
    AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.
    And it's only 24.00 and comes with a free test booster and only 17 if you buy 2 so I think it's worth looking into a little more
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjcfighter

Thanks for the Help and suggestions much appreciated!!!I'll check out recycle but I think all of that is covered with the ad-3
    Heres he write up from nutraplanet
    "LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT: A Complete PCT In One Bottle!

Product Highlights:

Aromatase inhibitor
    Crush Cortisol
    Lean Dry gains
    Liver support
    GH support
    DESTROY Estrogen
    AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.
    And it's only 24.00 and comes with a free test booster and only 17 if you buy 2 so I think it's worth looking into a little more
    Tamox is nolva :P

Personally i like clomid>torem>nolva

Nolva 20/20/20/10
    Ad-3 per bottle dosing
    DAA 3.5g daily
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    If you are scared of losing gains, I would definitely go with a SERM (nolva), cort control supps, and test booster (DAA)
    Thanks!!! Yeah Thats what I researched but I was just unsure if the ad-3 pct from lecheek nutrition, nolva, and daa would be sufficient as the ad-3 is supposed to handles the cortisol, AI, gh liver and estrogen all in one product
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjcfighter View Post
    Thanks!!! Yeah Thats what I researched but I was just unsure if the ad-3 pct from lecheek nutrition, nolva, and daa would be sufficient as the ad-3 is supposed to handles the cortisol, AI, gh liver and estrogen all in one product
    Yea sounds like a solid product
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Tamox is nolva :P

Personally i like clomid>torem>nolva

Nolva 20/20/20/10
    Ad-3 per bottle dosing
    DAA 3.5g daily
    That's exactly what I was looking for thank you so much I can't wait to get everything and get started!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Yea sounds like a solid product
    Awesome That's what I thought! I'm so stoked To get this started!!! Thanks!!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjcfighter

Awesome That's what I thought! I'm so stoked To get this started!!! Thanks!!
    Best of luck, get YOKED
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

It's all preference IMO, I have Nolvadex because its name looks and sounds badass while clomid sounds like an std..
    + I don't know what the standard dosage is for torem if anyone wants to spill ?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Torem 120 ( 3 or 4 days) -90-60-30. I did 3 weeks of torem for 7 week hdrol cycle. Stuff did wonders. No sides from the torem. Also due to the fact hdrol takes 2 or 3 weeks to kick in consider running it 6 weeks over 5 .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:33 PM
  2. need help with my first cycle, got a few questions.
    By wumbologist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:32 AM
  3. Help with my first Havoc cycle please
    By KarD786 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:01 PM
  4. Need help with my bulking/cutting cycles please!
    By disciple76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
  5. Help me out with my first SD cycle, please
    By chronic666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 10:10 PM