Thoughts on Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

Thoughts on Cycle

Hi guys,

I've done a cycle of M1T about 6 months ago and a T1 Pro cycle about a year ago with good results and no real sides. Even the lethargy on M1T wasn't too bad.
    Anyways, here is what I am thinking od trying on my next cycle that I would like to start next week. Please feel free to give me any advise that you have...

Wk 1-3 20mg M1T
    Wk 1-4 4 squirts of 4AD
    Wk 3-8 3mg Mdien
    Wk 5-8 Tri Max
    Wk 6-8 30mg M5
    Wk 9-12 Nolva 60/40/30/20
    Wk 9-12 Tribulus
    Wk 9-12 L-Tyrosine

Stats:

6'2 - 210lbs

Thanks,
    Chris.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by boomer69
    Hi guys,

I've done a cycle of M1T about 6 months ago and a T1 Pro cycle about a year ago with good results and no real sides. Even the lethargy on M1T wasn't too bad.
    Anyways, here is what I am thinking od trying on my next cycle that I would like to start next week. Please feel free to give me any advise that you have...

Wk 1-3 20mg M1T
    Wk 1-4 4 squirts of 4AD
    Wk 3-8 3mg Mdien
    Wk 5-8 Tri Max
    Wk 6-8 30mg M5
    Wk 9-12 Nolva 60/40/30/20
    Wk 9-12 Tribulus
    Wk 9-12 L-Tyrosine

Stats:

6'2 - 210lbs

Thanks,
    Chris.
    I'm assuming this is a cutting cycle.....
    -First, 3mg of Mdien probably won't do anything for you. I'd do at least 8-12mg ED. Just so you know, MD will most likely take you 3 weeks to feel.
    -Second, If I were you I'd skip the M1T and 4 AD and just run the MD the whole time or break it into two seperate cycles.
    -Third, I don't like the idea of running MD concurrently with 4AD....I think that may be a recipe for gyno.
    -Fourth, I like to alternate between Trimax and Clen on cutting cycles, just so you don't get a rebound effect from the trimax. At the very least I'd do ECA following the trimax.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

Thanks for the advice Rob. I appreciate it. I've never done Mdien before and wanted to try it out, but wanted to kick start it with M1T. Yeah, I will drop the 4AD before I start Mdien and up my dose of MD as well. Yeah, I wasn't sure about the ECA after doing Tri Max. I will do that as well. Thanks again...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

Quote Originally Posted by boomer69
    Thanks for the advice Rob. I appreciate it. I've never done Mdien before and wanted to try it out, but wanted to kick start it with M1T. Yeah, I will drop the 4AD before I start Mdien and up my dose of MD as well. Yeah, I wasn't sure about the ECA after doing Tri Max. I will do that as well. Thanks again...
    What are your goals? I think you may want to rethink this cycle. It seems like youre trying to go in two directions at once with the 4AD/M1T then the MD and Trimax.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.91%

you could kick the M1T in weeks 3-4, after the 4AD kicks in to counter M1T sides. I'd say start the M1T at 10 not 20mg. After that, you could use MD, but I'd say 8-12 mg at least. Trimax is pretty brutal/catabolic, so you want to have plenty of anabolic/amdrogenic activity at that time. Check out the cycle I posted here recently. It seems like your goals are similar perhaps.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%

My goals are mostly body compostion based...gain some muscle while at the same time lean out and get a bit harder. I think I am going to do the M5 and the Tri Max in a later cycle. I will stick with the M1T/4AD and then go with Mdien weeks 3-8. How does that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    What are your goals? I think you may want to rethink this cycle. It seems like youre trying to go in two directions at once with the 4AD/M1T then the MD and Trimax.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.91%

should work. I like starting strong (M1T) then cleaning it up for the rest of the cycle (MD should work for this). Get shut down quick, though. Only reason I like M1T weeks 3-4 is to let the 4AD take hold in weeks 1-2.

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on cycle test e tren e deca
    By dedicatedmean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Thoughts on cycle
    By GIANTwoffer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:36 PM
  3. Thoughts on CYCLE
    By kswiss in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3