Trenavar/Stano Log yeahhh buddy!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So this will be my first log, 2nd cycle. I tried to do a log for my first one as I think it's a huge help to have continuous feedback from others, especially the more expierenced. I will likely not log every meal I eat or every pound I lift but I will note strength gains, feelings, sides, and anything else that arises.

Starting stats:
5'9
170ish
BF 11-12%

Products are in the mail and I will be looking to start this cycle on Friday (8/3) hopefully. Will run as follows:

Trenavar: 60/60/60/60/60/60
Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

On cycle supps:
Micronized creatine
SNS Cissus
Cycle support
NOW L-dopa

PCT:
Nolva
Retool
Super Cycle

Aiming to add some lean mass and lose some bf (I know, shocker right?) although lean mass is my priority.

Diet will be clean and slightly above matainence. Training will be a 3 day split with compound lifts being the basis and a little accessory work thrown in.

My two points of concern are how to dose or run the forma and p5p as I have never ran either but would prefer to not have bigger tits than my gf..

Got blood drawn today and am expecting the results in the coming days. Expecting positive numbers as I feel great.

Let's get this ish started!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So in this!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...I would say Clomid for PCT since using Trenavar but its ok I guess...And Stano+Forma Stanzol on cycle? Dude have Fish oils+cissus+more joint support at hand haha , that is gonna DRY YOU LIKE A DESERT!

In , I wanna see how this 2 pan out.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hm...I would say Clomid for PCT since using Trenavar but its ok I guess...And Stano+Forma Stanzol on cycle? Dude have Fish oils+cissus+more joint support at hand haha , that is gonna DRY YOU LIKE A DESERT!

In , I wanna see how this 2 pan out.
Well I take fish oil year round so I didn't add it to my list but orange triad contains a few joint aids as well..will have to look into cissus though, never heard of it

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Bloods came in today if anybody is interested:

Test serum-440 (low normal)
LH-8.4 (high normal)
FSH-10.7 (normal)
Estradoil-14.5

Everything checked out good (test s makes me worry a little)

The document won't let me copy and paste so if anybody is interested in the whole test I'd be happy to post it for you.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Tren and stano came in today, will be starting cycle tomorrow!
imsoexcited128514952428281250.jpg

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So kicked it off today on my off day. Always feels weird for me to start a cycle on an off day but either way. Dosed 3 of the Tren and 2 of the stano's this morning.

*on a side note, I'm watching my gf go skydiving today (I think she's insane) either way, anybody skydived before?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
p5p at 100-150 mg daily and you should be good to go.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
so today was my first day in the gym on this cycle..only the 2nd day so no effects yet. Hit the weights hard either way and left sore as hell. Am doing 5x5 3 day split so im really hoping for some nice strength pops.

on a side note, i did my back rows flat off the ground (I believe this method came from stronglifts) and wow did I feel it so much more than the traditional ones where you are standing and bent slightly (mostly working the traps anyways, not really hitting the lats)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious how 60mg treats you, so far no issues with 45 for me. I may bump it up in another week if things go well.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Had a great lifting session today. Can't really say I felt much of the Tren but I think the stano may be starting to rear it's head, I had bicep pumps that were almost painful. Am basing my routine around stronglifts 5x5 with some bodyweight exercises thrown in there (dips, pullups, ect)

Today was:

Squat 5x5
Deadlift 5x5
Overhead press 5x5
Dips to fail/superset with tricep pulldown x2
Pullups to fail/superset with barbell curls x2

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AT THE VERY LEAST.......

It would be WISE and more appealing to the board to LOG

1) Beginning weight + changes
2) Beginning b.fat% + changes
3) Aggression
4) Hair Loss
5) Mood changes
6) Sleep changes
7) Hunger changes
8) Acne
9) Energy levels/lethargy
10) Strength changes

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
AT THE VERY LEAST.......

It would be WISE and more appealing to the board to LOG

1) Beginning weight + changes
2) Beginning b.fat% + changes
3) Aggression
4) Hair Loss
5) Mood changes
6) Sleep changes
7) Hunger changes
8) Acne
9) Energy levels/lethargy
10) Strength changes
I will attempt to give more details on these things but a lot of the side effects have not shown up nor am I expecting them to at this point. I also do not weigh myself that much to be honest, maybe once a week but I will edit and put my starting weight in the opening post. Thanks for the tips.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
i did my back rows flat off the ground
Ok SUBBEd... like how this combo sounds... explain to me the above.. trying to understand how you are doing them.

Also - I jumped form a plane once... its was insane... I dont think I will do it again.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ok SUBBEd... like how this combo sounds... explain to me the above.. trying to understand how you are doing them.

Also - I jumped form a plane once... its was insane... I dont think I will do it again.
Haha yea my gf is not about to do it again, she almost threw up once she hit the ground.

So the barbell rows are started almost like a deadlift where the weight is lifted off the ground then up to your chest, bent at the hips at almost a 90 degree angle with knees slightly bent..

I would post a picture but my phone won't..google "stronglifts back rows"

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So today was an off day but I think the Tren is finally kicking in a little. I'm typically a very mellow dude, I use to smoke a lot of weed years ago, I quit but with my personality you'd think I still did.

Well my patience and irritability was off the charts this morning! I took my tren on my way to work (around 6am) got to work and a while after, probably an hour, I noticed myself getting extremely frustrated and just extremely irritated. I'm a cook and I was yelling at waiters and slamming pots and pans around and just generally being a dick lol...nothing I had really experienced before but I know this is a side of Tren and boy did it show this morning.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So today was my last lifting day for the week and I finished on a great note. Was a little slow to get to the gym and honestly wasn't expecting a great performance and I had a bad headache but it all changed once I got to the gym.

Hit all my predetermined goals and just generally felt stronger. The weights went up easier than expected and I'm finally starting to feel "on" while lifting.

Sides are still not very noticeable and really the only thing I can say is my hunger has increased and maybe a little irritability (noted an episode in an earlier post). Nothing negative at all to speak of.

My cissus came in the mail today and I'm hoping it really helps my creaky knees that seem to constantly hurt. Anybody ran cissus before? Any results and how many mg a day you run it?

Will likely be increasing my Tren dose up to 90 as I'd like to use up what I have and I'm feeling great right now.

*weighed myself today and am up about 2-3 pounds. I'm eating more but nothing crazy (between 2800-3000) so overall I'm pleased with this.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
what's up guys? Just checkin in, works been crazy as hell but im still crushing myself at the gym and going back for more! (do we like pain? lol)

Some things I've noticed:

1. First off, Im up about 3.5 pounds or so. Definetly been eating more but Im not bulking like crazy (~400 cals over matience)

2. Starting to get vascular as phuck! have always been somewhat vascular even before I started lifting but Im noticing veins in my arms and shoulders are gettin swole as hell

3. Agression is certainly up in the gym. Id like to think I never lack in that aspect but Im pushing myself hard as hell and my body doesnt wanna quit. feels good and Im going in with a clean, focused energy.

4. My gf paid me a suprise visit the other night and lets just say my libido is justtt fine :hump:

5. Starting yesterday, I've been getting the dull pain in my testicles that I was fimiliar with from my previous cycle..it sucks and is uncomfortable but its the only real negative to report so far..

Lifts have been the Stronglifts 5x5 and Im adding weight faster than I expected. I've honestly never really trained with strength being my main focus so its kind of fun and its certainly a different feeling than the higher volume stuff Ive been hooked on for quite some time..

Workouts have been as follows:

Workout A
Bench Press
Squat
Barbell Rows
Pull Ups/superset with preacher curls x2
Dips/superset with tricep pulldowns x2

Workout B
Overhead Press
Squat
Deadlift
Pull Ups/superset with preacher curl x2
Dips/superset with tricep pulldowns x2

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am rolling 60mg now, libido picked up a ton and I am taking stano as well at 600mg... diabolical combo for sure!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job brotha keep it going

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So there's been a rash/hives that's popped up within the last few days on the underside of both my forearms. I thought at first this was unrelated as I work in a kitchen and it gets very hot, occasionally I'd get a little heat rash but this seems different. It looks a little different and usually if I got a heat rash it was on my torso somewhere.

After doing some research I came across a few forums where guys using trenavar had broken into rashes similar to mine. Also, i understand that a rash is a fairly common reaction from AAS tren as i saw countless threads of guys who were pinning it getting hives. This has me increasingly nervous and it sounds like an allergic reaction. I dosed some antihistamine this morning and will continue to monitor it. If it starts to spread I may have to end this cycle as I may be allergic to the trenavar compound.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets hope those antihistamine help

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Another side effect that has reared it's head recently has been oily skin. I'm not really prone to acne and was fortunate growing up that I never really had acne as a kid but the trenavar has made my skin oily as phuck! Not a lot of zits to show for it but it's pretty bad

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So here I am, beginning of week 3. Weight gain is still 3-4 pounds. Weights are increasing every trip to the gym, nothing huge but probably 5 pound increments. Funny thing is I never really focused on strength so some of my power numbers (3RM, 5RM) are pretty low..so it's a little hard to tell if the tren has been doing its thing.

I know it's not even the half way point so I'm not getting discouraged but if somebody had been slipping this to me in my sleep I likely wouldnt know I was on trenavar. The stano is certainly doing its job as my vascularity at the gym sometimes is just stupid lol. Am strongly considering adding stano in most of my future cycles.

Have upped the tren as of a week ago so now I'm at 90..no noticeable differences between that and 60 so far.

*SIDES*

-probably the best news of the week has been that my rash I previously spoke of is clearing up and going away. Rubbed some cortizone-10 on it for a couple days and it cleared right up.

-skin is still oily as hell. I am starting to get a couple zits which is a lot for me as I rarely get facial acne.

-temper has been pretty steady as my patience seems to run much quicker and I'm more argumentive..nothing that makes me want to kill anybody but certainly noticeable.

*side note/rant*
So I'm on my 3rd lifting partner as my first one moved out of stae and my 2nd was just way too flakey..good friend of mine but just clearly not as committed. So I started going with my brothers friend. Kid is a big nerd but he loves to lift weights, or so he says. Kid has only gone with me twice in the last 3 weeks. Frustrating as hell cause I'm really trying to push myself and I want a spotter at the very least. My gym is often empty (small private gym) so there really isn't anybody who I can just ask for a spot. This remains one of the most frustrating aspects of my training and I'm hoping one day ill find somebody who's as dedicated as me. Clearly, all my friends just want to get high/drunk and play video games..what am I gonna do?!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here I am, beginning of week 3. Weight gain is still 3-4 pounds. Weights are increasing every trip to the gym, nothing huge but probably 5 pound increments. Funny thing is I never really focused on strength so some of my power numbers (3RM, 5RM) are pretty low..so it's a little hard to tell if the tren has been doing its thing.

I know it's not even the half way point so I'm not getting discouraged but if somebody had been slipping this to me in my sleep I likely wouldnt know I was on trenavar. The stano is certainly doing its job as my vascularity at the gym sometimes is just stupid lol. Am strongly considering adding stano in most of my future cycles.

Have upped the tren as of a week ago so now I'm at 90..no noticeable differences between that and 60 so far.

*SIDES*

-probably the best news of the week has been that my rash I previously spoke of is clearing up and going away. Rubbed some cortizone-10 on it for a couple days and it cleared right up.

-skin is still oily as hell. I am starting to get a couple zits which is a lot for me as I rarely get facial acne.

-temper has been pretty steady as my patience seems to run much quicker and I'm more argumentive..nothing that makes me want to kill anybody but certainly noticeable.

*side note/rant*
So I'm on my 3rd lifting partner as my first one moved out of stae and my 2nd was just way too flakey..good friend of mine but just clearly not as committed. So I started going with my brothers friend. Kid is a big nerd but he loves to lift weights, or so he says. Kid has only gone with me twice in the last 3 weeks. Frustrating as hell cause I'm really trying to push myself and I want a spotter at the very least. My gym is often empty (small private gym) so there really isn't anybody who I can just ask for a spot. This remains one of the most frustrating aspects of my training and I'm hoping one day ill find somebody who's as dedicated as me. Clearly, all my friends just want to get high/drunk and play video games..what am I gonna do?!
Do what I do, find a gym with dedicated people that will help you because they know you will help them. Sometimes I call my buddies over just to motivate me when I want to hit a PR, they are ruthless and will force one out even on the worst days or let you almost die trying before saving your ass. It sucks with no partner, I used to have one on the regular and I made great progress but I learned a lot more about myself, how to lift properly and safely on my own. 9 times out of 10 I am doing my own thing and get the occasional spot from someone if need be. Its all about you and the iron, it never lies or let's you cheat, just go in knowing that you are in control of your success, no one else.

So I am making progress with the Trenavar but I am taking Shredded Labs Triton too and when I added that in it really made progress happen. I think after two week Trenavar lost its steam, I have no more of the sides I used to less a need for P5P and L-Dopa to deal with prolactin. Most guys say tren keeps getting better and better and the sides progressively get worse so guys stop right when it gets good (at least with tren ace); I am going to give this a solid 6-8 weeks before I pass judgment. Stano is the shiz, even 600mg per day has me feeling great.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So just finished up my third week, official half way point. Strength is increasing but nothing explosive. Besides some oily skin there have been really no sides and weight is still sitting at +3. Leanness is definitely apparent but again, nothing explosive.

I'm not ready to give up hope yet for the trenavar but so far it seems like a very mild compound at the dosage I have been running and it seems far too expensive to dose much higher.

The real plus of this cycle is ive officially fallen in love with stano. I feel it has outshined the tren in terms of results/what I've felt. Really have felt great all three weeks, muscles are rock hard at this point even on rest days, and aggression and strength are certainly up in the gym. Not to mention the crazy vein popping during workouts. Really am contemplating adding it to every cycle in the future lol if only it was a tad cheaper...

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Do what I do, find a gym with dedicated people that will help you because they know you will help them. Sometimes I call my buddies over just to motivate me when I want to hit a PR, they are ruthless and will force one out even on the worst days or let you almost die trying before saving your ass. It sucks with no partner, I used to have one on the regular and I made great progress but I learned a lot more about myself, how to lift properly and safely on my own. 9 times out of 10 I am doing my own thing and get the occasional spot from someone if need be. Its all about you and the iron, it never lies or let's you cheat, just go in knowing that you are in control of your success, no one else.

So I am making progress with the Trenavar but I am taking Shredded Labs Triton too and when I added that in it really made progress happen. I think after two week Trenavar lost its steam, I have no more of the sides I used to less a need for P5P and L-Dopa to deal with prolactin. Most guys say tren keeps getting better and better and the sides progressively get worse so guys stop right when it gets good (at least with tren ace); I am going to give this a solid 6-8 weeks before I pass judgment. Stano is the shiz, even 600mg per day has me feeling great.
Between having a partner and not I've spent a majority of my time lifting alone. It has it's upside in the fact I'm never waiting on anybody and I can do what I want but the downside is not having that person slap the **** outta u on that day u need a little something.

Also, I've only recently begin focusing on soley strength training and not having a spotter really sucks at times and I feel it holds me back a little.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. With school starting and my continuing work schedule it has proved to be time consuming. Another reason is I'm not trying to sound like a broken record with my updates. There really is not much to report. Strength has seemed to somewhat top off although I'm still adding weight just at a much slower rate than before. Weight is currently +4

As I said earlier in the thread if somebody was slipping this to me in my sleep I likely would not know I was on anything. Only bloods will tell for sure but so far this has FELT like an extremely mild cycle.

On a side not, when would be the best time to get bloods? Two weeks after pct?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Just checkin in to update you guys. Honestly I can tell this log has gotten very boring but it's the same thing everyday although I feel my strength has started to taper off. Cals are up to about 3000 a day and weight is up about 5 pounds but I honestly didn't expect much weight gain with this combo. Will be finishing up in a couple weeks

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any body composition changes?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Any body composition changes?
Slightly but nothing overly noticeable..that being said, I'm doing very minimal cardio and cals are geared towards weight gain. More so just muscle fullness and hardness which I'm sadly expecting to lose most of once I come off

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slightly but nothing overly noticeable..that being said, I'm doing very minimal cardio and cals are geared towards weight gain. More so just muscle fullness and hardness which I'm sadly expecting to lose most of once I come off
I added in some AndroDrive I had laying around, it is not impressive for its intended purpose, I found a new one though it is good at; making trenavar work a lot better. Also, I was using Triton by Shredded Nutrition and it really kicked up that Epi and Stano. I suggest if you don't want to spend the money on PP, I would get some naringenin to add to any oral cycle. It really makes a difference.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I added in some AndroDrive I had laying around, it is not impressive for its intended purpose, I found a new one though it is good at; making trenavar work a lot better. Also, I was using Triton by Shredded Nutrition and it really kicked up that Epi and Stano. I suggest if you don't want to spend the money on PP, I would get some naringenin to add to any oral cycle. It really makes a difference.
Hmm never heard of naringenin..have to look that up. Overall I was kinda disappointed in the trenavar

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm never heard of naringenin..have to look that up. Overall I was kinda disappointed in the trenavar
Ya I had high hopes, it sucked compared to what I had expected. That same company makes Triton, it does what the tren should have and it is the best Epi product I have ever used.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ya I had high hopes, it sucked compared to what I had expected. That same company makes Triton, it does what the tren should have and it is the best Epi product I have ever used.
Yea I meant to ask you about the triton, sounds like a very nice profile. I take it you're liking it?

BigD89

Awards

*SIDES*

*side note/rant*
I kno wht you mean.. Ether that or don't have a job so can't afford protein and gym membership.. Lazy ****s lol

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Just started PCT two days ago. Will post a final write up here shortly. Final weigh in was +6

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kno wht you mean.. Ether that or don't have a job so can't afford protein and gym membership.. Lazy ****s lol
I believe JoeySon was pretty UNDERWHELMED....with Trenavar..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This...nightterror^^^^^^^ I meant to quote you. QUOTE=nightterror;3696311]Interested in how this all turned out like.[/QUOTE]

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2