1. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Any body composition changes?
    Slightly but nothing overly noticeable..that being said, I'm doing very minimal cardio and cals are geared towards weight gain. More so just muscle fullness and hardness which I'm sadly expecting to lose most of once I come off

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Slightly but nothing overly noticeable..that being said, I'm doing very minimal cardio and cals are geared towards weight gain. More so just muscle fullness and hardness which I'm sadly expecting to lose most of once I come off
    I added in some AndroDrive I had laying around, it is not impressive for its intended purpose, I found a new one though it is good at; making trenavar work a lot better. Also, I was using Triton by Shredded Nutrition and it really kicked up that Epi and Stano. I suggest if you don't want to spend the money on PP, I would get some naringenin to add to any oral cycle. It really makes a difference.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

I added in some AndroDrive I had laying around, it is not impressive for its intended purpose, I found a new one though it is good at; making trenavar work a lot better. Also, I was using Triton by Shredded Nutrition and it really kicked up that Epi and Stano. I suggest if you don't want to spend the money on PP, I would get some naringenin to add to any oral cycle. It really makes a difference.
    Hmm never heard of naringenin..have to look that up. Overall I was kinda disappointed in the trenavar
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Hmm never heard of naringenin..have to look that up. Overall I was kinda disappointed in the trenavar
    Ya I had high hopes, it sucked compared to what I had expected. That same company makes Triton, it does what the tren should have and it is the best Epi product I have ever used.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Ya I had high hopes, it sucked compared to what I had expected. That same company makes Triton, it does what the tren should have and it is the best Epi product I have ever used.
    Yea I meant to ask you about the triton, sounds like a very nice profile. I take it you're liking it?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.47%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    So here I am, beginning of week 3. Weight gain is still 3-4 pounds. Weights are increasing every trip to the gym, nothing huge but probably 5 pound increments. Funny thing is I never really focused on strength so some of my power numbers (3RM, 5RM) are pretty low..so it's a little hard to tell if the tren has been doing its thing.

I know it's not even the half way point so I'm not getting discouraged but if somebody had been slipping this to me in my sleep I likely wouldnt know I was on trenavar. The stano is certainly doing its job as my vascularity at the gym sometimes is just stupid lol. Am strongly considering adding stano in most of my future cycles.

Have upped the tren as of a week ago so now I'm at 90..no noticeable differences between that and 60 so far.

*SIDES*

-probably the best news of the week has been that my rash I previously spoke of is clearing up and going away. Rubbed some cortizone-10 on it for a couple days and it cleared right up.

-skin is still oily as hell. I am starting to get a couple zits which is a lot for me as I rarely get facial acne.

-temper has been pretty steady as my patience seems to run much quicker and I'm more argumentive..nothing that makes me want to kill anybody but certainly noticeable.

*side note/rant*
    So I'm on my 3rd lifting partner as my first one moved out of stae and my 2nd was just way too flakey..good friend of mine but just clearly not as committed. So I started going with my brothers friend. Kid is a big nerd but he loves to lift weights, or so he says. Kid has only gone with me twice in the last 3 weeks. Frustrating as hell cause I'm really trying to push myself and I want a spotter at the very least. My gym is often empty (small private gym) so there really isn't anybody who I can just ask for a spot. This remains one of the most frustrating aspects of my training and I'm hoping one day ill find somebody who's as dedicated as me. Clearly, all my friends just want to get high/drunk and play video games..what am I gonna do?!
    I kno wht you mean.. Ether that or don't have a job so can't afford protein and gym membership.. Lazy ****s lol
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Just started PCT two days ago. Will post a final write up here shortly. Final weigh in was +6
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.22%

Interested in how this all turned out like.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigD89 View Post
    I kno wht you mean.. Ether that or don't have a job so can't afford protein and gym membership.. Lazy ****s lol
    I believe JoeySon was pretty UNDERWHELMED....with Trenavar..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

This...nightterror^^^^^^^ I meant to quote you. QUOTE=nightterror;3696311]Interested in how this all turned out like.[/QUOTE]

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera (P-Plex) and Stano-200 log
    By Tansui in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 01:31 PM
  2. Replies: 444
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
  3. anyone intersted in a low dose lmg/stano log
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 11:04 PM