first PH cycle

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
i ordered some helladrol and katana. I have clomid and n2shield on hand... what dosages would you recommend.

i have not touched an anabolic in 5 years and i have never touched a PH...

Just looking for some extra advice....

ty in advance....

looking to re-comp a bit...

i am 6-2 about 280 pounds, been training on an off for ten years...

i am also doing lean gains..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Age?

Anyhow if you have played with AAS before go ahead and run the stack...but even then IMO it would be best to run H-drol alone to learn how you react to it first and save Katana for another cycle.

H-drol for first run is well dosed at:

50/50/75/75/75/75

I would not recommend to go to 100 on the first run...but it says you are 300lbs...if you are and if you are overage...well test the waters at your will. What I CAN recommend is actually just running it at 50 for a week then at 75 for 5 weeks.

PCT:
Clomid:
50/50/25/25
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
I am down to about 280 now... 34 years old...

Ty for the advice...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ditto to the above but some have bumped H-Drol up to 100 first cycle with still no sides.

Safe assumption you have all your supports in place as well, like cycle assist, PCT assist, multivitamin, Taurine and so on.

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Usually tren and enthanate... I used to respond really well to homemade tren...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Usually tren and enthanate... I used to respond really well to homemade tren...
:blink: never heard of Home Made Tren haha. Ok lets see...run this if you already know you On-Cycle parameters:

H-drol
75/75/75/75/100/100
Katana:
250/250/250/250/250/250

TheRage1

Awards
Age?

Anyhow if you have played with AAS before go ahead and run the stack...but even then IMO it would be best to run H-drol alone to learn how you react to it first and save Katana for another cycle.

H-drol for first run is well dosed at:

50/50/75/75/75/75

I would not recommend to go to 100 on the first run...but it says you are 300lbs...if you are and if you are overage...well test the waters at your will. What I CAN recommend is actually just running it at 50 for a week then at 75 for 5 weeks.

PCT:
Clomid:
50/50/25/25
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
I agree with the dosages, but why hold off the katana? I'm assuming if he ran AAS before, using hdrol and katana shouldn't be a big deal. But then again, i guess it depends what he has ran.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I agree with the dosages, but why hold off the katana? I'm assuming if he ran AAS before, using hdrol and katana shouldn't be a big deal. But then again, i guess it depends what he has ran.
Usually its best to run a compound standalone to learn about it first and your own reactions. Rather than running s4+osta+t3 :D

TheRage1

Awards
Usually its best to run a compound standalone to learn about it first and your own reactions. Rather than running s4+osta+t3 :D
Really? You're gonna throw that at me? Lmfao. Jerk... so are you gonna help me out or just throw that at me haha. It's a good mix, kay?!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Really? You're gonna throw that at me? Lmfao. Jerk... so are you gonna help me out or just throw that at me haha. It's a good mix, kay?!
Your thread bro :p , We'll talk there hehe

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Ty for all the help... i have a ton of vitamins, creatine, protein pct stuff on hand... Looking forward to applying this with Lean Gains because lean gains has really been working well for me....