Advice

jlineberry27

jlineberry27

Awards
I'm looking for some cycling advice, I've done a few cycles but nothing spectacular. I'm looking to go big as they say this time. I was wanting some
Help from an admin or someone with good knowledge if your willing to help me PM me. Thank you.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm looking for some cycling advice, I've done a few cycles but nothing spectacular. I'm looking to go big as they say this time. I was wanting some
Help from an admin or someone with good knowledge if your willing to help me PM me. Thank you.
No need for PM unless you are implying you will need sources, which is still against rules.

Anyhow, Goals? Previous Cycles? What kinda compounds have spiked your interest for this run?...Post this up and believe me...everyone here with experience , and some of us who do research on it, will chime in to help you out.

jlineberry27

jlineberry27

Awards
I have 50c test p 100
50c dbol
30c deca. I'm not gonna start until I haves pct of course but I wanna know what my best option is. Also. I wanna come off with some clen or winny to cut. Idk which is better, if it would be better to run them with this stuff or during pct.
As far as goals I just wanna gain...I've been lifting for years and just want to see what I can get from this. Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
is the deca 200mg/ml?

figure lets look at it as a 15 week cycle. 400mg deca a week, you have enough prop for 300mg/wk which is decent and you can bump it to 400 the last 5 weeks, or continue at 300 an extra week and a half while the deca clears.

The dbol, 50 at what dose? they come anywhere from 5mg-50mg. my personal preference on dbol is something around 50mg preworkout, workout days only but most people will suggest a straight dosing of them daily

jlineberry27

jlineberry27

Awards
It's deca 250. And I was reading that if your doing prop you need 700mg a week? I'm guessing that's wrong?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's deca 250. And I was reading that if your doing prop you need 700mg a week? I'm guessing that's wrong?
you can go that high, but 300 on prop is more testosterone than 400 of cyp/enan. I forget the exact ratio