first time user...need info

draco 818

Awards
Just stated my ffirst cycle ever. Taking .05 of tren ace and .05 of prop every other day..is that a good start

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Tren is a terrible compound for a first cycle. Prop is perfectly fine, if you like stabbing yourself daily.

Numbers without units are meaningless.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I wouldn't start with test p. 75% chance it's gonna hurt like a bitch.

Also, what is your pct?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
How about test e or c and maybe a dbol kicker? Also age, stats and training history

prider

prider

Awards
man first cycle would be test e/cyp with a clean diet

draco 818

Awards
33 years of age. .05cc of both basically doing it every other day I'm at 218 lb been doing this cycle for two weeks now. Hitting the gym hard. What would be a good pct?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
dude tren for a 1st cycle is gonna **** u up if u dont even know what pct you should run

DetMuscle

Awards
How did you end up with that combo for a first cycle? Also, you dont know what your PCT is going to be? Doesnt sound well planned out. Good luck though

draco 818

Awards
A buddy of mine told me it was a good cycle. Im new at this that's way I need some input.

DetMuscle

Awards
A buddy of mine told me it was a good cycle. Im new at this that's way I need some input.
testosterone only. Prop since you have it. Tren, like the others have said, not so good for first cycle.

draco 818

Awards
Thanx you guys...still have plenty of tren should I stop using it? Was told to go on for 8weeks so far I've been on it for 2weeks, also still have plenty of prop.