Second cycle advice

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
I just finished the pct of my first HD cycle, running it 50/75/75/75/75/75 and I wa wondering what's next, I'm looking to do something short over Christmas break like a 4week sd cycle but I'm a little worried about the Nasty sides, I was thinking about Epi or Winn but I really wanna keep the cycle to about 4 weeks. Also I know drinking is a bad idea in general when on ph but what is your opinions of it if i were to be upulsing Epi while I'm at college? Thanks for the info

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Dimethazine 30/30/30/45/45 would be what I would do if you want it to be relatively short. Throw in some stano or Rs transaderm (if you can find it).

Also alcohol and ph/ds equals a no no. Honestly if 5-6 weeks of sobriety is that difficult you have bigger issues then building muscles.

Pro-tip: Tell people you can't drink because it messes with a medication you are on (most wont bother debating after that).

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
Dmz is about as hardcore as far sides go as superdrol is but less effective. What do you think about pulsing epi or trenazone? Granted I would need to do some serious research into how to pulse

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I am going to say this one is lies and slander. I have never had more serious sides from dimethazine expect back pumps. Maybe I am just a god, but dimethazine never rubbed me the wrong way.

Dmz is about as hardcore as far sides go as superdrol is but less effective. What do you think about pulsing epi or trenazone? Granted I would need to do some serious research into how to pulse

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I wouldnt recomend pulsing I have never been really sold on it and trenazone is fun but not sure how much you would enjoy it. Tren burns are annoying and the night sweats are a massive pain in the ass.

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
Lies and slander fair enough hahaha hat to you think about the level of liver toxicity with Dmz compared to say halo

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lies and slander fair enough hahaha hat to you think about the level of liver toxicity with Dmz compared to say halo
its kind of irrelevant. assuming you don't hit actual liver necrosis on cycle, the liver takes care of itself once you are off. at 30mg/day dmz sides are lower than 30mg sd

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
Great, thanks for all this info man your being a huge help, in trying to plan this cycle well ahead of time so I'm all set to start in December, what's your opinion on Dmz vs epi? I'm really going to be trying to shred up, gonna keep lifting hard but upping the cardio quite a bit too

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
epi tends to be more used on the fat loss/lean gains side for most people. I never found it very effective unless you hit 40mg/day though. Then it starts to be decent. even at that though, its lower sides for most people. its pretty close to halo in that respoect. acne is likely your worst side

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
What do you think about a Dmz winnabol 4 week stack? Keep in mind I'm only 170

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
What do you think about a Dmz winnabol 4 week stack? Keep in mind I'm only 170