Osta/S4 stack dosage/timing questions

DPDWPB

Awards
I'm starting on MK-2866 & S-4 in 2 days. I've been spending a lot of time reading research/logs/forums/etc, but still have some questions about dosing volume & time. Typically the logs refer to a ml dose "ed" and that's it. In a select few logs I've seen, people have referenced splitting one or the other (MK-2866 or S-4) into 2 daily doses; morning & 1 hour pre-training. I know that the potency half-life comes into play here, so that's where I still have questions. I wake up early and work until about 5:00pm or 6:00pm during the week. Typically, I lift around 7:30pm. It's not ideal, but my job demands that schedule. Any help on recommending dosing volume and time would be helpful. Also, is there any recommendation as to foods it should or should not be taken with? I already have the BCAAs, Weight Gainer, Creatine, Multi in my normal diet, but I'm always interested to hear suggestions on any other supps to add in.

Side note: I'm 26 y/o, about 185lbs, about 14%bf. Strength gain is my #1 priority, size gains being 2nd. Being lean is nice if it happens, but I'm not interested in sacrificing any strength for it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm starting on MK-2866 & S-4 in 2 days. I've been spending a lot of time reading research/logs/forums/etc, but still have some questions about dosing volume & time. Typically the logs refer to a ml dose "ed" and that's it. In a select few logs I've seen, people have referenced splitting one or the other (MK-2866 or S-4) into 2 daily doses; morning & 1 hour pre-training. I know that the potency half-life comes into play here, so that's where I still have questions. I wake up early and work until about 5:00pm or 6:00pm during the week. Typically, I lift around 7:30pm. It's not ideal, but my job demands that schedule. Any help on recommending dosing volume and time would be helpful. Also, is there any recommendation as to foods it should or should not be taken with? I already have the BCAAs, Weight Gainer, Creatine, Multi in my normal diet, but I'm always interested to hear suggestions on any other supps to add in.

Side note: I'm 26 y/o, about 185lbs, about 14%bf. Strength gain is my #1 priority, size gains being 2nd. Being lean is nice if it happens, but I'm not interested in sacrificing any strength for it.

Thanks in advance for the help.
If you are not concerned about suppression and have SERM on hand, do 25mg ED for 4 weeks and the other 4 weeks do 50mg ED , it does get hard with 50mg and I would recommend 35mg for 2 weeks and then the last weeks at 50mg...Strength goes off the rails at 50mg BUT! Side effects are quite annoying:

-At over 25mg Side effects are:
-Possible Migranes
-Severe Mind Fog (seriously annoying, spacing out for around 5 mins at a time and not knowing wtf went on)
-Afternoon lethargy, and strong...
Othet than that...strength goes up, endurance goes a bit down and size at this point with a surplus in calories goes off the books...

I know this because I just finished a case study with my Lab Partner, he did it on himself , at 50mg ED even for 1 week it WILL suppress you, we have bloods before that and after that to confirm...but his strength and size was amazing the last week at 50mg ED.

Do 1 dose AM , do not split it, it has a 24h~ half life.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh and if you are stacking it with S4 split S4 in 2 doses, has only about 8h~ half life , so dose 50mg ED of S4 in 2 doses of 25mg.

All I have read is to keep the doses away from workouts, since it seems that the "Yellow Tint" effect is worse if you dose and then workout. Just be careful with S4 , night blindness and yellow tint sight isn't something safe to be playing with.

DPDWPB

Awards
Thanks for the good info.
I'm not concerned too much with the suppression since that seems to be easy to counteract with PCT (correct me if I'm wrong). I do want to be careful with the sides though, so that's my sticking point. Would I be better off staying down around the 25-30mg ED threshold throughout the cycle? Possibly extending the cycle?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the good info.
I'm not concerned too much with the suppression since that seems to be easy to counteract with PCT (correct me if I'm wrong). I do want to be careful with the sides though, so that's my sticking point. Would I be better off staying down around the 25-30mg ED threshold throughout the cycle? Possibly extending the cycle?
Don't go longer than 8 weeks IMO on the Osta and S4 , not even one of them alone for more than 8 weeks is recommendable. Remember this are AAS anyway, I would say this is a good idea:

25/25/25/25/35/35/35/35

Sides at 35 are almost none, were you can tell them is at 50mg , so yeah...Try it out , but then again , my study does not include S4 so if you are gonna run S4 keep Osta at 25mg so:

Osta:
25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
S4:
50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

PCT:
Clomid:
50/50/25/25
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1

Now remember, Osta can raise estrogen levels, keep Formastane (any topical form of it: Forma Stanazol , Formasurge , Formeron) close at hand if you feel estrogen and prolactin sides rising on cycle and use it at 75-100mg of formastane (however the doses in PUMPS go for each) ED split in 2 doses , AM and PM.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and if you are stacking it with S4 split S4 in 2 doses, has only about 8h~ half life , so dose 50mg ED of S4 in 2 doses of 25mg.

All I have read is to keep the doses away from workouts, since it seems that the "Yellow Tint" effect is worse if you dose and then workout. Just be careful with S4 , night blindness and yellow tint sight isn't something safe to be playing with.
I thought S4s half life was 4hrs. Ostarine takes a week or two to saturate, so dont think its not working. Cellys layout is cool, although i had vision sides with s4 dosed at 25mg an hr pre workout 5 on 2 off. Subsided upon stopping.

If you can swing it, id use some formestane as well

Osta wk 1-4 25mg 5-8 50mg ed(personally ive ran it at 25mg for 4 weeks and gained 7lbs)
S4 wk 4-8 25-50mg ed
Forma wk 1-8 1-2 pumps ed

Like cel said, half life of osta is just over 24hrs just take your dose the same time everyday (ed) s4 and hr or two before your workout.

Have a solid mini pct

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't go longer than 8 weeks IMO on the Osta and S4 , not even one of them alone for more than 8 weeks is recommendable. Remember this are AAS anyway, I would say this is a good idea:

25/25/25/25/35/35/35/35

Sides at 35 are almost none, were you can tell them is at 50mg , so yeah...Try it out , but then again , my study does not include S4 so if you are gonna run S4 keep Osta at 25mg so:

Osta:
25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
S4:
50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

PCT:
Clomid:
50/50/25/25
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase:
0/0/3/3/2/1

Now remember, Osta can raise estrogen levels, keep Formastane (any topical form of it: Forma Stanazol , Formasurge , Formeron) close at hand if you feel estrogen and prolactin sides rising on cycle and use it at 75-100mg of formastane (however the doses in PUMPS go for each) ED split in 2 doses , AM and PM.
You gonna beat me to every response bro? Hah

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I thought S4s half life was 4hrs. Ostarine takes a week or two to saturate, so dont think its not working. Cellys layout is cool, although i had vision sides with s4 dosed at 25mg an hr pre workout 5 on 2 off. Subsided upon stopping.

If you can swing it, id use some formestane as well

Osta wk 1-4 25mg 5-8 50mg ed(personally ive ran it at 25mg for 4 weeks and gained 7lbs)
S4 wk 4-8 25-50mg ed
Forma wk 1-8 1-2 pumps ed

Like cel said, half life of osta is just over 24hrs just take your dose the same time everyday (ed) s4 and hr or two before your workout.

Have a solid mini pct
I agree with all...and I am boggled too at the half life of S4 at times...with some sources when tested, it came out to be around 4-6 hours and some other sources 6-8 hours...idk...Sometimes I wonder if it was really good or not...then again , he never ran S4 due to that, Osta is legit though...but damn sides at 50mg are BAD haha , I mean no back pumps or elevated BP , but it is annoying to have such a horrible brain fog.

DPDWPB

Awards
Sorry for the delay. I thought my phone automatically updated me with responses.
That sounds like a pretty solid layout. Im going to do 6 weeks, I started today and this is my plan:
Osta: 25/25/30/30/35/35
(If sides manifest/increase above 25 I'll just go back down)
S-4: 25/30/35/40/45/50
(Same protocol if sides manifest/increase)
Formastane: 0/0/1/1/2/2 & also use with PCT. (Looks like I'll be going with Forma Stanzol)

As far as PCT I'll pretty much follow your suggested Protocol.

Any comments/criticisms/suggestions are definitely appreciated.

DPDWPB

Awards
I also wondered what you thought about Nolvadex in place of one of the others in my PCT?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also wondered what you thought about Nolvadex in place of one of the others in my PCT?
Clomids better at kickstarting your LH/FSH. nolva would suffice but personally, clomid>torem>nolva

DPDWPB

Awards
Ok, sounds good. Ill do some more research on both of em.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Been following this thread, got a question for you fellas, if I'm running ost similar to this here in my pct, say I'm running a serm along with it for the last 4 weeks of the ost....will i be good or should i run pct past the ending date of the ost???

DPDWPB

Awards
To start with, I'm far from an authority on the subject so keep that in mind. That being said, I spend a lot of time reading about it.
From what I've read & been told, a standard PCT is recommended. A lot of advertisements & "sponsored messages" indicate that no PCT is required but from going through all of the forums, that's not the case.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ostra should have a pretty mild suppressing, that's what I read. If the dosage is lower can u skip pct?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Ostra should have a pretty mild suppressing, that's what I read. If the dosage is lower can u skip pct?
Osta is a wild substance. At 12.5 mg's - I've never had to do a PCT. Osta DOES elevate estrogen though - and so I've always run Erase and Formestane along side it.

When you start getting over 20 mg's - I've seen some logs where there was no shutdown, and others that indicated there was. 50 mg's "stacked" with S-4 (which IS androgenic) is going to be suppressive.

I won't do Osta at more than 15 mg's per day. The sides aren't worth it for the amount of muscle it creates. I think it's a weaker muscle building agent than Epistane is for sure.

DPDWPB

Awards
Clomids better at kickstarting your LH/FSH. nolva would suffice but personally, clomid>torem>nolva
So, I'm almost done with my 2nd week on this stack. Everything is pretty steady so far. Some minor but noticeable strength increase. Recovery time is definitely better than normal. Daily muscle hardness definitely increased. No sides yet as far as I can tell.
One more question I have is with Erase for my PCT, what's your take on Erase versus Erase Pro?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I'm almost done with my 2nd week on this stack. Everything is pretty steady so far. Some minor but noticeable strength increase. Recovery time is definitely better than normal. Daily muscle hardness definitely increased. No sides yet as far as I can tell.
One more question I have is with Erase for my PCT, what's your take on Erase versus Erase Pro?
Erase lets you play with the mg. Either are good. Erase = 25mg per cap Erase pro=75mg per cap plus other compounds