my bloodwork results

dejan160

Awards
Hi,

I am currently doing my first cycle, 500mg Testosterone Enanthate EW, anavar 30mg ED and Winstrol 20mg ED. I am doing the week 7 and I am having great results. I had blood work done and my cholesterol is totally ****ed. Those are the results

Triglycerides 1,0 (< 1.7)
Total Cholesterol 6,9 (< 5.2)
HDL Direct 0.43 ( >1.2)
LDL Direct 6,0 (< 3.37)

Er 5.81 (3.5- 5.5)
Hoematocrit 50.7 (35.0- 50.0)

I was initially planning to run winstrol and anavar for 8 weeks and Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks.

Should I abort the cycle right now? Should I do it for 10 weeks only? Should I do it for 12 weeks? My next pin should be tomorrow and I will appreciate your advice.

dejan160

Awards
I have a few more questions. Can I take aspirin as a blood thinner during the cycle to minimize the risk of thrombosis because of the hematocrit? Will high fiber diet and omega 3 help the LDL and HDL?
I am thinking to complete the week 8 and run another bloodwork?

Any thoughts?

dejan160

Awards
Just a quick update. I totally freaked out today and I saw my friend who is a MD. I told him I am using anabolic steroids and I am not planning to stop the cycle. He prescribed me drug called atorvastatin to lower the cholesterol and Vit B3. Also aspirin 100 mg ED. I am due to have bloodwork done in 14 days. Has anybody used statins on cycle? I don't want to take the risk of high cholesterol and I don't want to abort the cycle. I guess this is the only option for me. I hope it works.

BTW why are you huys so shy? Nobody seems to comment on my post.

713Houston281

713Houston281

Awards
Damn ant that some ****. I havnt had any problems with my colest. So idk If I could help u there. Best bet if to listen to what the doc has to say. If no one on here will reply to yours then try hittin up google. Garenteed youll find you answer, or your money back

dejan160

Awards
Damn ant that some ****. I havnt had any problems with my colest. So idk If I could help u there. Best bet if to listen to what the doc has to say. If no one on here will reply to yours then try hittin up google. Garenteed youll find you answer, or your money back
Thank you. I somehow stopped being scared, so I'll wait for two weeks and check the cholesterol again. Those drugs should work. I found a study online about using statins and AS and they seem to work well together. I am also thinking about donating blood tomorrow to fix the hematocrit.
But I went from t-shirt size L to XXL. Two sizes up. I am super happy with the results I am having and I think they are worth the drama :)

dejan160

Awards
Two weeks after starting the statins therapy my bloodwork results improved
Today I had bloodwork done and those are the results:

er 5,81
Hematocrit 49,8 (I was drinking more water)
Triglycerides 0,82 (< 1.7)
Total Cholesterol 5,1 (< 5.2)
HDL Direct 0.57! ( >1.2)
LDL Direct 4,2 (< 3.37)

I am taking atorvastatin 20 mg ED

The drug works great on a cycle, I don't think it affects the gains, it just makes me feel a bit tired.

I didn't start B3 vitamin and obviously my HDL are ****ed. I will be starting it soon and see how it works in 2- 3 weeks.

I wrote this post in case somebody else is having the same problem as me while on a cycle.

vassille

Awards
relax bro it's ok. Once you stop the cycle things should get back to normal.
THe only thing you should worry about is low density LDL and tryglicerides...dont go crazy over the cholesterol a spike in cholesterol for a month or 2 is fine. HDL will take a dive for a while it always does on steroids. Remember, steroids work via cholesterol and you get better results if cholestrol is not too low
I used to use statins on cycles but it does more harm than good so I dont anymore.
Yes you can use aspirin, and use mega doses of fish oil and supps to help with the cycle..vit c etc

nice results keep an eye on the blood pressure your gains are very rapid

dejan160

Awards
Thank you for the advice. I will try that on my next cycle.
Statins do lower the LDL which can interfere with the gains in a negative way, but eating food rich in cholesterol should do the trick. I eat in the morning 5 full eggs and some greasy meat during the day. I am still growing.
I don't have a feeling like I have water retention. I think that the gains are mostly solid. My BP is normal, and I will see how much of it is water after the pct.
What doses of statins were you using?

vassille

Awards
Thank you for the advice. I will try that on my next cycle.
Statins do lower the LDL which can interfere with the gains in a negative way, but eating food rich in cholesterol should do the trick. I eat in the morning 5 full eggs and some greasy meat during the day. I am still growing.
I don't have a feeling like I have water retention. I think that the gains are mostly solid. My BP is normal, and I will see how much of it is water after the pct.
What doses of statins were you using?
not prescription just red yeast rice 2 pills a day, not sure what dosage
was working so well got my cholesterol to 150 at one point

Def eat fat will make you grow , you got the right idea