Possible conflict between two ph's in a stack

Blemon

Awards
I'll be doing an hdrol+oranstan-a+clen cycle soon and found a possible problem and cannot find details on it.
The orastan-a product is Xtreme Shred in which it has:

Xtreme Stim & Shred Blend 30mg **

Taraxacum Officinate, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract (60% ECGC)

now im hoping but not sure, that thats not anywhere close to 30mg of caffeine in there.
because as most know with orastan you have to be near 250-350 mg. so 7 pills times a possible 30mg of caffeine.. could be anywhere near 200mg caffeine which i DONT want with clen and hdrol.

so, my question is does anyone have an idea of how much of that 30mg blend could be caffeine?

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
why dont you just pick a diff clone rather than play around with this.

Blemon

Awards
Problem is i already bought it, and its been nearly impossible to find enough bottles in stock anywhere.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
"I've already bought it" is never a good excuse for not doing the smartest option...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U'll be spacing the pills out. Every 6 hours.so it's not that much caffeine but I will say that Clen stacked with hdrol equals uncontrollable blood pressure. I was at 160/100 and that's the best I could get it.

Blemon

Awards
Its not an excuse, what im saying is i've already bought it so i'd like to find more info on it before buying a whole 'nother 4 bottles of orastan. Im trying to make the smartest decision but want to see if this decision is viable due to it being what i already have.