NEW TO CYCLES / NEED ADVICE ON MY 2ND...

  1. Registered User
    MattyDuffz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    28

    NEW TO CYCLES / NEED ADVICE ON MY 2ND...


    Started off 145 lbs. took JACK3D Supplement, saw increase in strength but no visual gains. 3 months ago, may 2012 i started RAPTOR as my first Cycle. Stop after 1 month on it and began a pct which i am still currently on for another 2 weeks. After taking RAPTOR i saw great gains and strength, i also gained 15 lbs to where i am now, 160. My goal is to be 180 pounds. My main questions for this thread being, since i am only 20, what would you recommend as my 2nd cycle to see some more gains? thanks for your input it is appreciated. thanks!

  2. Registered User
    WarriorMp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    504

    Dang man, you skipped the appetizer and went straight for desert... Well, a couple options now. Being that your still not even 21 and your still developing I would say if your dead set on using another ph, go with Helladrol or Epi. I'd recommend trying be natural for the rest of the year atleast, and take a natty test booster. If your going that route, you can try A-HD and SOLID stack by bpi, throw in some animal Paks for some DAA and that'll be safe. In the end though, your training, diet and lifestyle (and sleep) are gunna be the big factors, supplements are like 10 to 20% of the factor, gotta make sure the other 80% is on point.

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new to site need help on ph cycle
    By jmcg5291 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:22 AM
  2. I need advice on my next cycle
    By Deadlift3 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 06:41 PM
  3. IN iraq and need advice on my second cycle
    By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 11:21 AM
  4. Guys i need advice on my cycle!
    By InterMilan89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:51 AM
  5. I need Advice on my New gym- Anytime Fitness
    By Brolic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in