Anyone Ever Get Cycle Assist/PCT Assist shipped into Canada???

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello:

I'll post this again as I'm not sure where my first post went . . .

OK so I bought some cycle assist and PCT assist off this guy on Ebay without checking his return policy and it turns out he doesn't offer any refunds even if the package is returned.

So I was wondering if anyone one has ever ordered CA/PCTA from Ebay and had it fly under the radar into Canada?

I'm going to see if I can cancel the shipment as I know it has not left yet but if not I think I may be out the money.

The funny thing is I got my other stuff sent to my door no problems, but its just the fact that he doesn't offer any refund . . gosh! how could I have missed that part . . geez! I'm ticked off at myself lol

Any info guys???

J

jack007

Awards
I never ordered from Ebay but I never had a problem getting anything into Canada. You are gtg

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Thanks man!!! I'll sleep better knowing this tonight. However, the seller does offer a return policy, I contacted him.

Now as long as the MIB don't show up I'll be even better lol!!!

But really Ty as I read a few horror stories online and being my first time ordering stuff like this I am a bit paranoid lol

J

jack007

Awards
Hey buddy, I was like you, we all know customs are tough. I ordered PH'S, NOLVA, CLOMID, research chems and so on...never had a problem. Just keep your orders small and you will never have a problem. Cheers

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well I was small on the PH but I worry about the cycle assist/PCT assist as I have 4 CA and 2 PCT assist coming as buddy and me thought we would be smart and save on shipping. Soooo I sit and wait and hope. Should be here by end of next week

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Lol well even if I get my stuff YOU are right on the whole EBay thing. If nothing else for the piece of mind while shipping lil

J

jack007

Awards
I agree with mw1, no EBAY LOL... Do some research and you will find places with cheaper shipping, unfortunaely I can't give you more than that...something like Cycle assist it's all herbal, so no worries.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I agree with mw1, no EBAY LOL... Do some research and you will find places with cheaper shipping, unfortunaely I can't give you more than that...something like Cycle assist it's all herbal, so no worries.
Well this is what I thought but then when I was researching something else I came across a thread where people were having issues so I flipped out lol and then I was like oh crap if that gets caught then my Erase will for sure get stopped . . . then I had a silent chuckel to myself . . gave myself a visual from my cell calling my Mom and asking her to bail me out because I tried to smuggle in liver support lol!!!!!!!

Well like I said if all goes well all postal services should deploy on my tiny house sometimes this week . . well except my Liv52 witch I will run throughout the cycle . . oh well at least I'm excited to go to the mail for once as wont be a bill like usual lol

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Never had a problem so far. It seems that whether shipments get stopped or not depends upon the amount being shipped more so that what is actually in the package......to a certain extent anyway.

J

jack007

Awards
you could be calling mom for way worse than that LOL...

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Lol this is true.

Well who knows what is going on. It's not even at the boarder yet. Just sitting in Kentucky all week.

Note to self. Order from same PH company next time. Better tracking and fast

J

jack007

Awards
Once you find a good place to buy from and they have good shipping then you are set, the shipping charges will kill us, I have managed to find some really good places to order from. I buy lots of goodies for my friends, I seem to be very popular at times...hmmmmm I wonder why!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Once you find a good place to buy from and they have good shipping then you are set, the shipping charges will kill us, I have managed to find some really good places to order from. I buy lots of goodies for my friends, I seem to be very popular at times...hmmmmm I wonder why!
OMG!!! Shipping?!?!? I could have bought a small country I think for what I have paid in shipping. Will research more for next cycle as I am new to the dark side but NOT the iron game

Oh and popular is good*

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well its Christmas at my house!!!!!! Everything landed today even though the tracking said it was still in the US, even called them and they said it way lol . . oh well . . . who cares . . I have my goodies so now after my vacation next month I can start . . life is good lol

J

jack007

Awards
Hope you can read between the lines, I had a friend, he was an astronaut and toll me about being in ORBIT. He also told me to be an astronaut his NUTRITION had to be in check. Let me know if my story helped!!!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok so u got me thinking . . . Might need to get a coffee here at work and decode it.

But all is in check. Diet is all good as I'll be following my normal PL competition diet. High protein, moderate to high carbs depending on the day and about 20% fat mostly healthy.

So was I close or am I still in orbit lol!!

J

jack007

Awards
Sorry buddy but you are still in ORBIT lol. But you have the first part right so you need NUTRITION after ORBIT and google will guide you were you need to go. Customer service is top notch, shipping is dirt cheap and prices are decent. It depends what you are looking for, but for me it works. I know you can't post sources but I'm not sure if this is the same. By the way I have more stories like that one LOL!!!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well keep them coming lol it gave me something to ponder at work.

J

jack007

Awards
I have all kinds of story it just depends what your looking for LOL!!! DID YOU FIGURE OUT THE OTHER ONE YET