1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrJuice View Post
    Good news! Just pulled my abdominal muscle. I'll still be able to lift. But I'm taking a rest from deads and squats for 2 weeks.
    GOOOOD!!!!!! bro that is awsome man I don't like seeing anyone little alone one of my forum bro's down and out.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

GOOOOD!!!!!! bro that is awsome man I don't like seeing anyone little alone one of my forum bro's down and out.
    Haha thanks bro. I'll be back in on Monday. Gonna hit chest and see if I can add a few more reps to my 225 or 255
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Hey mr.juice,

sorry for me keeping on posting here but you seem to be the only one on the internet replying back to my questions lol (thanks bro).

So I'm starting a 6-week var only cycle tomorrow and this is what I'll be doing:

-Anavar @50mg/day
    -Milk thistle for liver support (Don't know the dosage though, maybe you can help with that?)
    -Nolvadex for three weeks at 40/20/20 pct.

Am I good to go ?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by BTBBC
    Hey mr.juice,

sorry for me keeping on posting here but you seem to be the only one on the internet replying back to my questions lol (thanks bro).

So I'm starting a 6-week var only cycle tomorrow and this is what I'll be doing:

-Anavar @50mg/day
    -Milk thistle for liver support (Don't know the dosage though, maybe you can help with that?)
    -Nolvadex for three weeks at 40/20/20 pct.

Am I good to go ?
    I'm glad to help bro. Sounds good but I'd us Liv 52. Milk thistle actually isnt good for you. It does guard your liver but your liver can repair 25% of itself. That's like us losing a leg and growing another one. So by blocking your liver, it's not doing its job so the milk thistle is actually bad. That's what I've read on another forum. Glad you bumped up the dose to 50mg. Good luck bro!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

I'm glad to help bro. Sounds good but I'd us Liv 52. Milk thistle actually isnt good for you. It does guard your liver but your liver can repair 25% of itself. That's like us losing a leg and growing another one. So by blocking your liver, it's not doing its job so the milk thistle is actually bad. That's what I've read on another forum. Glad you bumped up the dose to 50mg. Good luck bro!
    Is liv 52 a brand name or is it the name of a substance ?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Is liv 52 a brand name or is it the name of a substance ?
    Himalaya Liv 52. That's the product. Only like 12 bucks or something at ***
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Himalaya Liv 52. That's the product. Only like 12 bucks or something at ***
    thanks
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Hey, I'm 20 year old and have been looking into Anavar for a while now and am finally making the purchase. I lost a lot of weight/strength over the summer due to my job, so I want to do an 8 week cycle of 50mg ED. Just to bounce back a little quicker. My only question is when to stay the PCT. right after my last day or starting the last week of the anavar cycle? And can I buy Nolvadex at a store? Also is a liver support necessary for anavar? I've heard it's pretty mild.

6'3"
    190lbs
    12% BF
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CMAck
    And can I buy Nolvadex at a store?
    LMFAO oh boy.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Sorry, from what I've seen at local vitamin stores they all carry PCTs and everyone has said Nolvadex is a PCT. Didn't realize it was bad to be inexperienced with steroids.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry, from what I've seen at local vitamin stores they all carry PCTs and everyone has said Nolvadex is a PCT. Didn't realize it was bad to be inexperienced with steroids.
    The reason be is your only 20. Should wait till Atleast 25 to touch any ph. Also you thinking on doing a cycle without educating yourself before asking questions. Everyone on this board will help u stay away, not help you do a cycle at that age.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Asking questions is a way to educate so I don't see how that's an issue. I understand the whole age thing but seeing as all my growth plates have closed that won't be a problem. And I you're going to say there is an effect on brain development doesn't hold a lot of ground considering there have been studies going in both directions. What it comes down to is me making the decision and either you could help by answering or I'll find another place to get my questions answered.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%

I was laughing to when I read, :if you can but it in the store.
    Then I remembered gaspar has a product with the same name in GMC.
    Dude completely different.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%

Asking questions is a way to educate so I don't see how that's an issue. I understand the whole age thing but seeing as all my growth plates have closed that won't be a problem. And I you're going to say there is an effect on brain development doesn't hold a lot of ground considering there have been studies going in both directions. What it comes down to is me making the decision and either you could help by answering or I'll find another place to get my questions answered.
    Ur better off waiting a little more. U mat have grown, but u still should wait for ur endo to be fully developed.
    Use the next year or two to get ur diet and workout routine on lock. Var pa expensive u don't want to blow it or ur body.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%

Juice..... so what's the wrap up for now. Gains , bf loss?. Or still to soon
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Juice..... so what's the wrap up for now. Gains , bf loss?. Or still to soon
    Sorry I've been away guys, busy with house stuff. My weight seems to be fluctuating a lot during the day but my stomach seems to be a little smaller. My traps and delts look sick when I flex them haha. Back muscles seem a little more defined. Libido isn't really effected. Veins only pop out on workout days, sadly. I'm noticing some new veins in my calves which is pretty awesome. I'll update after today's workout for strength gains.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Hey, I'm 20 year old and have been looking into Anavar for a while now and am finally making the purchase. I lost a lot of weight/strength over the summer due to my job, so I want to do an 8 week cycle of 50mg ED. Just to bounce back a little quicker. My only question is when to stay the PCT. right after my last day or starting the last week of the anavar cycle? And can I buy Nolvadex at a store? Also is a liver support necessary for anavar? I've heard it's pretty mild.

6'3"
    190lbs
    12% BF
    Bro you're better off staying natty for a few more years. Spend all this time learning about AAS and PCT. also get your diet locked down and you may not even need to cycle. Learn as much as you possibly can before using any compound. Once you have, come back, ask questions and well be glad to help.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.85%

Nothing wrong with asking question but the ignorance of not knowing the difference between nolvadelx (tamoxifen) and novadex xt, along with trying to cycle prematurely is why I gave the insensate answer. It has nothing to do with stunting growth.. Growt can e stunted by training itself and does not pose health risks.. Cycling early can cause damage to your endocrine system which yu definitely do not want bro
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Nothing wrong with asking question but the ignorance of not knowing the difference between nolvadelx (tamoxifen) and novadex xt, along with trying to cycle prematurely is why I gave the insensate answer. It has nothing to do with stunting growth.. Growt can e stunted by training itself and does not pose health risks.. Cycling early can cause damage to your endocrine system which yu definitely do not want bro
    And might put you on TRT at 30 for the rest of your life
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Ok guys. Post workout summary, if I remember everything correctly.

Biceps
    Preacher curl machine 110 x 10, 125 x 10, 90 x 10

Incline Bicep isolator 70 x 10, 80 x 10, 90 x 5

21s cable 22.5 x 21, 32.5 x 10

Hammer curls 25 x 10 (2 sets)

Wheel curl 40 x 10 (2 sets)

Tricep
    Overhead extension machine 160 x 10, 170 x 10, 180 x 10

Forward extension machine 170 x 10, 180 x 10, 140 x 10

Tricep Pulldown 42.5 x 10, 47 x 10, 52 x 10

Missed a few things today but still had a pretty good pump! Veins were insane during the 21s. When I was curling, they popped out like crazy and smoothed out when I declined. Strength kinda felt like it was up but it's been like 3 days since I've hit the gym so it probably wouldve been better if I went yesterday. Tomorrow I'm planning on a very light leg workout due to my pulled abdominal muscle, so well see how it goes.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Post workout pump and back pic as of today. Bacne looks worse than it actually is due to my stupid iPhone haha
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.19%

ive been waiting for pics to come up *fap* *fap* nohomo are u bulking or cutting dude? you could try a combination of vitamin A & D for ur acne, most acne treatments have a concentration of either and its pretty cheap.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    ive been waiting for pics to come up *fap* *fap* nohomo are u bulking or cutting dude? you could try a combination of vitamin A & D for ur acne, most acne treatments have a concentration of either and its pretty cheap.
    Hahaha! I'm trying to cut. I haven't heard of anyone bulking with var. I'm taking doxycycline for my acne
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.19%

Hahaha! I'm trying to cut. I haven't heard of anyone bulking with var. I'm taking doxycycline for my acne
    yeah me neither but there be some crazy people out there, i know a guy that tried cutting on d-bol because he thought hed be able to maintain his size on it :P
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

yeah me neither but there be some crazy people out there, i know a guy that tried cutting on d-bol because he thought hed be able to maintain his size on it :P
    Water retention? Gyno? Hahaha people do some stupid things. I'm sure it's possible but might as well get the right compound for whatever your goals are
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.19%

Water retention? Gyno? Hahaha people do some stupid things. I'm sure it's possible but might as well get the right compound for whatever your goals are
    actually due to him being in a state of ketosis due to his his diet and cardio he didnt have any bloat or gyno..........but he didnt get any results either, he might as well have been popping liver toxic tic tacs hahahaha! are you gonna run some albuterol or clen during yoru pct to get that sub 10% look?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

actually due to him being in a state of ketosis due to his his diet and cardio he didnt have any bloat or gyno..........but he didnt get any results either, he might as well have been popping liver toxic tic tacs hahahaha! are you gonna run some albuterol or clen during yoru pct to get that sub 10% look?
    I wish! My guy doesnt have Clen and it's getting harder and harder to find people. I'll probably give it a go sometime down the road?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Dang bro nice updates!!! Loving the log and def informative info here.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Dang bro nice updates!!! Loving the log and def informative info here.
    Thanks bro! I just want people to see the benefits of Anavar. It's a very underestimated anabolic.

Today's update:
    Skipped leg day because of the injury. I'd rather use leg day as a rest. Did a few sets of pushups to keep my body active and got a nice pump off of just that! Pretty satisfied with the forearm veins. My trap vein is now 2x bigger than normal when I flex haha. I'm now taking my dose all at once around 2:00 pm. I definitely see the difference because I'm shi*ting within 20 minutes again. It seems to be clearing out my stomach completely, which is good. I plan on hitting back tomorrow, which is gonna suck because of the back pump :/ I'll update tomorrow's workout.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.19%

I wish! My guy doesnt have Clen and it's getting harder and harder to find people. I'll probably give it a go sometime down the road?
    if you cant get decent clen try albuterol, at 24mg ED you'll get all the lovelley clen-effects
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

if you cant get decent clen try albuterol, at 24mg ED you'll get all the lovelley clen-effects
    Pm me?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Hey MrJuice,

I just took my first 3, 10mg pills today upon waking up on an empty stomach. Nothing out of the ordinary yet. It has been 3 hours.

I just wanted to ask about what optimal way to take var. Generally, people agree on after waking up and pre-workout, but should I supplement it on an Empty stomach, while eating, or after eating ?. Also, is there any specific food that enhances absorption (Like grape juice with creatine for example) ?

EDIT: Good job with the progress bro. You're looking more dry/hard. I hope I don't get acne though, I'm acne prone by nature lol.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Hey MrJuice,

I just took my first 3, 10mg pills today upon waking up on an empty stomach. Nothing out of the ordinary yet. It has been 3 hours.

I just wanted to ask about what optimal way to take var. Generally, people agree on after waking up and pre-workout, but should I supplement it on an Empty stomach, while eating, or after eating ?. Also, is there any specific food that enhances absorption (Like grape juice with creatine for example) ?

EDIT: Good job with the progress bro. You're looking more dry/hard. I hope I don't get acne though, I'm acne prone by nature lol.
    To be honest, you should take it on an empty stomach for full absorption. Let's say you take it with food and only get like 26mg. On an empty stomach you'll get the full 30mg. I take it when I wake up and pre workout. That's just me. And thanks for the compliments haha.

Morning Weight 8-1-12 : 193.2

My midsection looks a little smaller and I'm starting to see more definition in my abs. Hopefully there's way more to come!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Just took these. I've gotta lose that lower gut! Anyone have any specific ab workouts?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%

Just took these. I've gotta lose that lower gut! Anyone have any specific ab workouts?

-Lie on a bench, hold yourself with your hands, carry an 8lbs weight with your feet, and fully raise your legs while keeping them straight from 0 to 60 and then go back to your starting position. 5 sets, 12 reps.

-Leg raises while keeping your knees at 90. 5 sets, failure.

-Lie on a mat on the floor, and scissor your legs till failure from 0 to 25-30 as fast as you can. 5 sets, failure.

-Stationary bike. High resistance, keep just the front part of your feet in contact with the pedals, raise your seat to a relatively uncomftable, but manageable position. 30 minutes.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

-Lie on a bench, hold yourself with your hands, carry an 8lbs weight with your feet, and fully raise your legs while keeping them straight from 0 to 60 and then go back to your starting position. 5 sets, 12 reps.

-Leg raises while keeping your knees at 90. 5 sets, failure.

-Lie on a mat on the floor, and scissor your legs till failure from 0 to 25-30 as fast as you can. 5 sets, failure.

-Stationary bike. High resistance, keep just the front part of your feet in contact with the pedals, raise your seat to a relatively uncomftable, but manageable position. 30 minutes.
    Good advise here. I would add some planks for the core.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

Thanks guys!

Post workout update:

Back
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 130 lbs x 10, 145 lbs x 10, 160 lbs x 6 (added 3 reps to my 160 Max)

Straight arm lat Pulldown 25 lbs x 10, 40 lbs x 10, 55 lbs x 10

Reversed behind head Pulldown 115 lbs x 10, 130 lbs x 10, 145 lbs x 10

High Rows 115 lbs x 10, 130 lbs x 10, 145 lbs x 10

Seated cable rows 130 x 10, 145 x 10, 160 x 10

Dumbell rows 55 lbs x 10, 60 lbs x 10 (felt my abdominal muscle pull again so I stopped at 2 sets)

Cable back extension 140 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 10, 170 lbs x 10

Tried doing pull ups, which I can't do and managed to do 2. I know that's a joke to most people but it's definitely an improvement to me. I've only been able to do chin ups so I'm happy.

Hanging leg raises, 2 sets of 10

Ab machine 40lbs x 10, 50 x 10

Surprisingly my back pump isn't bad at all. Maybe it's because I cut deads out today. Bicep Pump was nice today. Had a few veins popping in my calves. After today's dose, I didn't have to sh*t like usual. I plan on hitting shoulders tomorrow so I'll update again tomorrow!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.19%

planks and dragon flags for core development, and i hate to be that guy who always states the obvious, but its really your diet thats the most important factor in getting abs, once you get under 12% bf your abs will be out there, no matter what exercise you do.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

planks and dragon flags for core development, and i hate to be that guy who always states the obvious, but its really your diet thats the most important factor in getting abs, once you get under 12% bf your abs will be out there, no matter what exercise you do.
    I totally agree. I was just talking about strengthening it up. Abs are made in the kitchen
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.19%

I totally agree. I was just talking about strengthening it up. Abs are made in the kitchen
    indeed. do supersets of dragonflags with 60 second planks inbetween, the most brutal workout i have ever had, i almost set my clothes on fire i was burning that badly

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E/Anavar Log
    By kkitz967 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. Anavar, Mass Tabs, Superpump 250 log
    By MrBiggs in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 04:42 PM
  4. Anavar, Mass Tabs, Superpump 250 log