Anavar Log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    Not trying to argue with you bro, hope your cycle goes good!
    Thanks bro! I hope so too!

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrJuice View Post
    4% is insane bro! Ill definitely look into that
    yeah especially at his 118kg's 4% bf is a bit on the impressive side :P
    •   

3. Okay guys, today is the day I might or might not join the dark side and here is the lowdown:

-I JUST want to reach 5-8% BF after doing a var only cycle. I don't care about LBM gains, I'm already loaded with muscles all natty.
    -I'm gona start at 20mg/day and bump that to 30mg/day for 6 weeks.
    -For PCT, I'm following mrjuice's 40/20/20 on nolvadex.

My questions are:
    -Will I hit my target bodyfat% (5-8%) on this ?
    -Will I get that vascularity and muscle hardness people claim they've gotten ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by BTBBC
    Okay guys, today is the day I might or might not join the dark side and here is the lowdown:

-I JUST want to reach 5-8% BF after doing a var only cycle. I don't care about LBM gains, I'm already loaded with muscles all natty.
    -I'm gona start at 20mg/day and bump that to 30mg/day for 6 weeks.
    -For PCT, I'm following mrjuice's 40/20/20 on nolvadex.

My questions are:
    -Will I hit my target bodyfat% (5-8%) on this ?
    -Will I get that vascularity and muscle hardness people claim they've gotten ?
    Personally I'd do 60mg. I'm only doing 50mg because I have 50mg caps. From 30mg, I wouldn't know what you'd get. Maybe vascularity but I don't know about hardness or getting to your bf goal.

5. Okay guys week one is complete! Typo the other day when I said day 6....

Today's weight: 192.7

Workout went great! I'm continuing to see strength gains. But I'm questioning if my var is really var because strength gains usually come around week 2? I don't know. Machines were all backed up so I stuck with free weights today.

BICEPS:
    Ez Bar preacher curls
    -65 lbs x 10 (easy)
    -75 lbs x 10 (easy)
    -85 lbs x 10 (moderate)

Hammer curl
    -25 lbs x 10
    -2 sets 40 lbs x 10

Wheel Curl
    -25 lbs x 10
    -40 lbs x 10 (2 sets)

21s (cables)
    -37.5 lbs x 21
    -50 lbs x 21

Isolation incline bis
    -70 lbs x 10
    -80 lbs x 10
    -90 lbs x 6

TRICEPS:
    Dumbell Extension (never done these before)
    -70 lbs x 10 (easy-moderate)
    -75 lbs x 10 (moderate-hard)
    -90 lbs x 5 (hard)

Single Tricep extension
    -40 lbs x 10 (2 sets, easy)

Rope pulldowns
    -50 lbs x 10
    -65 lbs x 10

Overhead rope extension
    -50 lbs x 10
    -57.5 lbs x 10
    -65 lbs x 10

Bar pulldowns
    -50 lbs x 10
    -57 lbs x 10

Dips
    -body weight x 10

Not much of a workout because my partner rushed me -_-

Notes-
    Vascularity is pretty good! Bicep veins were bigger and bulging more than usual. Some new forearm veins bulged during the workout. Not tired after dosage. I'm starting to like this cycle. Hope to see even more in the next 7 weeks. Try and update tomorrows workout
    •   

6. Anavar from my understanding is a straight cutter. Not meant for high strength gain or muscle mass. Maybe a few lbs but nothing drastic.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Anavar from my understanding is a straight cutter. Not meant for high strength gain or muscle mass. Maybe a few lbs but nothing drastic.
    It is a cutter but you still get good strength gains. People can add 40-60lbs to their bench press which is pretty good. Anything you gain is solid lean mass but yeah, only a few pounds. If you would've read my previous posts, my goals are to tone up and add some extra strength.

8. How about pumps? Does var do anything to increase pumps?

9. MrJuice bro, can you explain to me what exactly nolvadex is used for ?

I mean, how does take away the "shutdown" caused by var ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by BTBBC
    MrJuice bro, can you explain to me what exactly nolvadex is used for ?

I mean, how does take away the "shutdown" caused by var ?
    Chemical athletes use SERMs because they raise the testosterone level. One of the ways that the body monitors its own production of sex hormones is by keeping an eye on the concentration of estradiol in the blood. If it gets too high then sex hormone production is reduced - including the production of testosterone. Because the control mechanisms make use of estradiol receptors, SERMs crank up testosterone production. That's why chemical athletes use substances like tamoxifen after taking a course of steroids.
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    How about pumps? Does var do anything to increase pumps?
    Yes! Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier in my notes and my Internet went out when I tried posting. Great pump today! My arms felt great! Nothing beats a great pump and vascular arms haha.

12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Chemical athletes use SERMs because they raise the testosterone level. One of the ways that the body monitors its own production of sex hormones is by keeping an eye on the concentration of estradiol in the blood. If it gets too high then sex hormone production is reduced - including the production of testosterone. Because the control mechanisms make use of estradiol receptors, SERMs crank up testosterone production. That's why chemical athletes use substances like tamoxifen after taking a course of steroids.
    This^ Great post bro. I was just gonna say it helps raise test levels after shutdown haha. You got all fancy haha

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    So nolvadex is considered to be a SERM ?

EDIT: nolvadex = tamoxifen. Thanks for the elaborate answer!

14. Well I cut today's leg workout super short due to possible hernia. I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow and will let you guys know.

15. Ohhh man that sucks
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Ohhh man that sucks
    Hell yeah it does! If I do then I'm gonna cut out leg days and dead lifts. Everything else is fine

17. Oh no bro I hope it's nothing like that get it check and give us updates!! Good workout btw.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Oh no bro I hope it's nothing like that get it check and give us updates!! Good workout btw.
    I'm at the doctors right now waiting to be called. I'll let you guys know!!

19. Good news! Just pulled my abdominal muscle. I'll still be able to lift. But I'm taking a rest from deads and squats for 2 weeks.

20. Sub. Have a run of 50mg tabs incoming. Happy to see how this works for you!

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrJuice View Post
    Good news! Just pulled my abdominal muscle. I'll still be able to lift. But I'm taking a rest from deads and squats for 2 weeks.
    GOOOOD!!!!!! bro that is awsome man I don't like seeing anyone little alone one of my forum bro's down and out.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

GOOOOD!!!!!! bro that is awsome man I don't like seeing anyone little alone one of my forum bro's down and out.
    Haha thanks bro. I'll be back in on Monday. Gonna hit chest and see if I can add a few more reps to my 225 or 255

23. Hey mr.juice,

sorry for me keeping on posting here but you seem to be the only one on the internet replying back to my questions lol (thanks bro).

So I'm starting a 6-week var only cycle tomorrow and this is what I'll be doing:

-Anavar @50mg/day
    -Milk thistle for liver support (Don't know the dosage though, maybe you can help with that?)
    -Nolvadex for three weeks at 40/20/20 pct.

Am I good to go ?

24. Quote Originally Posted by BTBBC
    Hey mr.juice,

sorry for me keeping on posting here but you seem to be the only one on the internet replying back to my questions lol (thanks bro).

So I'm starting a 6-week var only cycle tomorrow and this is what I'll be doing:

-Anavar @50mg/day
    -Milk thistle for liver support (Don't know the dosage though, maybe you can help with that?)
    -Nolvadex for three weeks at 40/20/20 pct.

Am I good to go ?
    I'm glad to help bro. Sounds good but I'd us Liv 52. Milk thistle actually isnt good for you. It does guard your liver but your liver can repair 25% of itself. That's like us losing a leg and growing another one. So by blocking your liver, it's not doing its job so the milk thistle is actually bad. That's what I've read on another forum. Glad you bumped up the dose to 50mg. Good luck bro!

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrJuice View Post
    I'm glad to help bro. Sounds good but I'd us Liv 52. Milk thistle actually isnt good for you. It does guard your liver but your liver can repair 25% of itself. That's like us losing a leg and growing another one. So by blocking your liver, it's not doing its job so the milk thistle is actually bad. That's what I've read on another forum. Glad you bumped up the dose to 50mg. Good luck bro!
    Is liv 52 a brand name or is it the name of a substance ?

26. Quote Originally Posted by BTBBC

Is liv 52 a brand name or is it the name of a substance ?
    Himalaya Liv 52. That's the product. Only like 12 bucks or something at ***

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrJuice View Post
    Himalaya Liv 52. That's the product. Only like 12 bucks or something at ***
    thanks

28. Hey, I'm 20 year old and have been looking into Anavar for a while now and am finally making the purchase. I lost a lot of weight/strength over the summer due to my job, so I want to do an 8 week cycle of 50mg ED. Just to bounce back a little quicker. My only question is when to stay the PCT. right after my last day or starting the last week of the anavar cycle? And can I buy Nolvadex at a store? Also is a liver support necessary for anavar? I've heard it's pretty mild.

6'3"
    190lbs
    12% BF

29. Quote Originally Posted by CMAck
    And can I buy Nolvadex at a store?
    LMFAO oh boy.

30. Sorry, from what I've seen at local vitamin stores they all carry PCTs and everyone has said Nolvadex is a PCT. Didn't realize it was bad to be inexperienced with steroids.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E/Anavar Log
    By kkitz967 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. Anavar, Mass Tabs, Superpump 250 log
    By MrBiggs in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 04:42 PM