PROVIRON USERS HELP PLEASE!

anabolicdudee

Awards
Hello all :)

I have been reading lately on proviron and I really liked the things that it can add to my cycle but I also read that side effects include hairloss/acne and enlargement of the prostate,my question now is how long can you run this compound at what mg to keep these sides as much as minimum as possible? and/or what do you take to combat the sides,thanks a lot ironbrotherhood :)

anabolicdudee

Awards
Thanks a lot man,that really helped a lot :)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 50mg ed on my last cycle. I can't tell you if it made the test more effective, but I can tell you it will NOT protect you from gyno. It's not an AI. The only negative side effect I noticed was a little hair loss. But hey, if you're predisposed to MPB, it's gonna happen. I used Nizoral Shampoo (1%) every 3-4 days, and that seemed to keep it under control. No prostate or acne issues, but ymmv. Definitely enjoyed the libido boost, and it helped to shred me up quite nicely.

anabolicdudee

Awards
hmm thanks a lot for the info rubber but how long was your last cycle? and do you think running it more than 50 is a good idea?thx again :)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm thanks a lot for the info rubber but how long was your last cycle? and do you think running it more than 50 is a good idea?thx again :)
Last cycle was 12 weeks. More than 50mg is just asking for unwanted sides imo. I assume you're only using it to enhance the test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Anabolics 10